You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 21, 2018, 05:16:30 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking Male Characters for Fantasy Worlds!!  (Read 1490 times)

Offline tarasalemTopic starter

• Earthen Goddess || Lover of the Moon || Secret Sadist || What You Dream of
  • Dame
  • Enchanted
  • I'm hard to please. Are you up for the task?
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Seeking Male Characters for Fantasy Worlds!!
« on: December 19, 2016, 12:09:54 AM »
INTRO:
Hey people!! Before you read on, check out my on's and off's in my profile. It explains the various things I prefer to see in a RP partner as well as what I prefer in roleplaying. Also on the same page, I listed a few basic and short bits about ten of my beauties. I haven't gotten around to linking pictures of them, so for now I just have their descriptions and basic personality traits described, along with the age range I'm usually willing to play them in and the various species they can be RPed as. I've also included a direct link to that page right here, so enjoy! In any case, as I stated in the title, I'm looking for males that will go well with my females, particularly dominant and sadistic guys~~ As for plots... Well, that's what this is for, right? I'll have some listed below, and if anyone is interested in my females or even has a plot of their own they'd like to try out, just message me~! Know that a lot of these plots are fantasy-genre. Fantasy is a love of mine, after all!! But PLEASE don't post in this thread!

EXPECTATIONS:
Even though I already have these things mentioned in my profile's on's and off's, I will repeat them here for emphasis. I will also go over a few things that might not have been mentioned in my profile. I have a very particular preference for roleplay partners. I'll put them in a little list so I don't bore anyone to death:

What you should expect from me:

- Detailed paragraphs (2 or more) that I take the time to read over for errors before posting.
- Responses to PMs. I do my best to respond, and if I don't, I'm either busy, forgot, or simply can't think of any response to make.
- An openness towards sexual affiliation. My inability to go outside of the M/F RPs has nothing to do with my personal opinion on the LGBTQ community. I am openly supportive of whatever sexual affiliation my partners have.
- Telling you if I have a problem/you've made me uncomfortable/there's something that needs to be fixed in your post.

What I expect from you:

- Detailed paragraphs (2 or more) where each paragraph has at least four fleshed out sentences.
- Careful attention to grammar/punctuation/spelling. The occasional mistake is fine. I'm not going to go crazy on you about it, but I would also like to see that you actually put thought into your responses.
- An openness towards sexual affiliation and not to judge me or others.
- Telling me if you have a problem/I've made you uncomfortable/there's something that I need to fix in my post.
- Occasional contact through PMs would be nice. I love to chat whenever I have the chance!

I would like to mention as a side thing that I am a college student, and therefore my schedule will be hectic at times. There have been known times where I will admittedly favor certain RPs over others, although that is usually because I tend to find it easier to respond to those given that the partner in those RPs is far more active and therefore keeps me actively interested. However, in the summers, I tend to be a lot more active with all of my RPs. If you're willing to wait for me despite all of this, then great! In any case, I thought it only fair to give some head's up.

If I have anything else I would like to add on my preferences, I will post them at a later date. For now however, that is all I can think of on what I expect from my partners, as well as what you should expect from me. Now then, without further ado, if you believe we are a good match, please feel free to look at the plots below or PM me about your own ideas! As a friendly reminder, I will also ask again that you do not post in this thread! Please and thank you!

PLOTS:
So here are a list of the various plots I have thought up. I will put within each tab whether the plot is available for RPing or not (as well as whether I'm craving it or not), so please take that into consideration before PMing me about one or more of the plots. Keep in mind that I am also open to other plot ideas, so if you have anything you want to try out, like an original plot of your own, let me know!

Blood That Forgets
Taken!||Craving!

A woman washes up on shore one day on a city rimmed by an isolated beach, scarcely clothed and feverish. Your character who was at the beach for whatever reason, be it surfing, swimming, or even tanning, owns the small isolated part of the beach where his summer house lays. Surprised to see a woman end up on his beach, he drags her all the way to shore and brings her home, watching over her until she awakens from her temporary fever-induced coma. His questions are of the typical kind, like "How did you wind up in the sea?" or "Who are you?" He could ask all he likes, but in the end she will not remember who she is. She will be exhausted and famished, completely helpless on top of that.

Time will pass with various secrets revealed about the mysterious woman. One of them being that she's... A vampire!? How will your character handle this situation? Is your character perhaps mythical in his own way as well? Would he be an enemy or an unlikely ally? Not to mention things will only get more complicated once your character finds out what she is. Apparently she's been missed. She has a terrifying brother and even more terrifying parents. Perhaps a boyfriend is out there too... The moment she washed up on your character's shore was the moment your character let go of the word 'normal'.

My characters that could be used in this: Rain Blackthorn, Hope Solaire

Hurts So Good
Available!

A young angel has fallen from the heavens, tossed about like a ragdoll in a world she wanted nothing to do with. Her reason for being there was to destroy a demon causing havoc on earth. It is her penalty for doing something she shouldn't have in the heavens. Now she has no choice but to track down this demon and destroy it. Unfortunately, the demon was more than she could handle. The demon bound her and took her to hell with him as his new plaything. It was only too late that this angel realized she had been tricked. The heavens never intended to let her come back. They had known all along that this would be her fate! Now she must fight not to become the mindless toy of a heartless demon... Or is he heartless? Plenty of things could happen when you put an angel and demon together.

My character that could be used in this: Jane Audrey, Angelisa Hawthorne

Best Friends Forever... Literally
Available!||Craving!

A high school girl lives her life hunting things that live in the shadows. Be it vampires, feral werewolves, demons, or evil witches, it doesn't matter. She was born into this life, but didn't quite realize she had no choice in the matter until the age of 16 when she was attacked by a vampire and killed it in an alley. After the traumatizing event, she returned home to her parents. They explained to her that she hadn't killed a human, but an evil creature. They had shielded her from it for so long, but now there was no avoiding her fate.

In comes the girl's best friend since childhood. He's loved her for a few years now, but she's completely clueless. Speaking of clueless, two years have passed since his best friend was attacked in an alley and they're now in their senior year. Something is happening around the city, and meanwhile his best friend is coming to school with scratches and bruises. She comes up with plenty of excuses, but it's hard to believe anything she says when she looks at him with those guilty eyes. On top of that, things have been heating up between them. He's starting to think she might like him too, but what if he's wrong?

That's when things begin to come down to a boil. In a moment of Deja vu, the boy ends up in a terrifying situation where he's attacked by something with fangs. Out of nowhere, a teenage girl comes flying from the shadows and saves him. In his shock, it takes him a moment before he finally realizes the girl is his best friend! It doesn't last long, however. The vampire had gotten to him, and while he doesn't realize it himself, his best friend does. She reacts strangely, looking as if she just watched him die. She runs off. When he sees her next, he's undergone the change. Questions and accusations spiral back and forth between them. Will they remain friends, become lovers, or turn into hated enemies?

My characters that could be used in this: River Cresta, Clarity Salone, Leanna Salone, Jane Audrey

Feuds Made Silent
Available!||Craving!

Angels and demons have been time-old enemies, opposite both in being and worlds. So what happens when two kingdoms are ruled by such entities? In a world, there are two kingdoms. One is the Kingdom ruled by those descended from angels: Stellae. The other is a Kingdom ruled by those descended from demons: Tenebrus. For ages these two kingdoms have feuded, but finally things have begun to settle. The two kingdoms have grown tired in their fights against one another. So a treaty was drawn up, but only under one circumstance: The two heirs to the thrones of both kingdoms - the princess of Stellae and the prince of Tenebrus - must wed.

Naturally many an abhorrence will be made to such an idea, including the refusals of the prince and princess. But ultimately their desire to save their kingdoms will always come first. So they will spend time together for a year within the walls of a castle built between both kingdoms. If the year passes and all goes as planned, they will wed and create peace with the proof of working together being shown through the two heirs. However, if something goes wrong before the year is up, the war will not cease. Because of this, there is bound to be tension between the bride and groom-to-be, but they must find a way to get through this for the sake of their countries. How will they treat one another in the end? Will they hate each other, or ultimately fall in love?

My characters that could be used in this: Jane Audrey, Angelisa Hawthorne

The Heart of a Dragon Rider
Taken!

This is a rather complex plot compared to a majority of my other roughly drawn out plots, so it will include a bit of history to get a basic idea of what to expect.

History:

Dragons still exist, but in very isolated parts of the world where humans rarely set foot. Tourists may come to visit these areas, but one of three things happen when these tourists or even the occasional native cross paths with a dragon. The first is perhaps the most common. The person to wander into the territory of these dragons will die, and depending on how hungry the dragon was, either the whole body or a portion of it will show up in the nearest village or town. The second is a bit more uncommon, in which the person will return, but with small bits of memory erased. In this way, they forget that they had ever crossed paths with the dragon in the first place. The last one is perhaps the rarest occurrence of all: the person to cross a dragon’s path in this third occurrence disappears completely, never to be seen or heard from again.

There is a simple reason behind these occurrences. Among these dragons live humans, or as many myths and modern stories call them, dragon riders. These dragon riders exist for the sole purpose of maintaining the peace between the mystical world of dragons and the oblivious world of humans. There are several dragon clans around the world. Each dragon clan has one rule that must never be broken: Any one human within the clan must never make contact with the outside world or its inhabitants, and therefore they must never leave the clan. If they wish to do so, they have two choices: Forget everything about who they are and wander the world as an amnesiac, or be executed under the pretenses of betrayal. The person who so chooses to leave will be given these options, and from there the only person capable of carrying out these sentences – the Rider’s clan leader – must go through with it.

In the case that a tourist or native crosses paths with a dragon or their riders, this person must be taken in immediately. They will be sent before the clan’s leader. The leader has an ability to see into someone’s heart by touching them. So in the first occasion, if the human is found to be murderous or foul-hearted, then they are considered a threat and fed to the dragons. In these cases, the Rider clan makes sure that a piece of the body is left over to return to the nearest village. They return these remnants of the person with small, feathered dragons that are often mistaken for large birds. In the second occasion, if the clan leader finds that their heart is good, it is decided that they will be of no threat to the dragon world or human world and their memory of the occasion is therefore erased. From there, they are turned around and sent back on their way. Last of all, if the clan leader finds that the human’s heart is reminiscent to the hearts of his people – a very rare, once in a life-time occurrence – then this human is given the choice of either remaining as part of the clan or having their memory erased as well. Normally if a human finds themselves in this last situation, they are more likely to choose loss of memory due to intimidation or even family they may be leaving behind. However, if they choose to stay, then they are bound to the very same rules as the rest of the clan. Naturally, these newcomers are alerted of the clan’s ways and are given three days to look around before they make their decision.

The make-up of each clan:

The clan leader is chosen the moment the previous one has died. It is not a decision made based on bloodline, but instead it is based on whether they are born with unique powers bestowed by the souls of past dragons. These abilities don’t normally show up until they begin puberty. One such ability they receive is mind manipulation, which includes the ability to erase memories permanently. Other such abilities exist, such as being able to see into someone’s heart, immense strength and speed, and the capability of controlling at least one element. The latter ability is the only one that varies. One leader might have control over fire, while the next one might control water. Regardless, each ability given to the chosen leader is meant to be used to protect his or her clan. There is only one child chosen every fifty years however, so it is natural for only the current leader and a predecessor to exist with these powers at one time. If the current clan leader were to die an early death and there is still no leader in existence, then a group of elders would take control until the next one is born. During such time, if someone chooses to leave the clan, they will only have the sole choice of execution.

Aside from the clan leader and dragons, the remainder of the clan has a similar makeup to that of any small village. There are teachers, parents, doctors, etc. They use the natural resources around them to thrive and create most of what they use, but will otherwise have other things brought to them by the small dragons that are most familiar with the world. Each clan is made up of 100-200 people, all of them living in burrowed out caves or tunnels. They know everything about the outside world: History, science, math, and Literature are no mystery to them.

Plot:

This story is set in the home of the clan that lives in the desolate mountain ranges of Southeast Oregon, where they are surrounded also by the desertous lands within this region. sixteen years ago, an eight-year-old girl had wandered into the clan’s territory and was sent before the late clan leader. He judged her as the rarity that is allowed into their world. Little did she know, her parents had wandered in as well to look for her. The father and mother were considered cruel beings and were killed on the spot. The little girl grew up being told that her parents never came looking for her. It was easy for her to believe, as they had never seemed to care for her and had abused her. Despite being so young, she was well-accustomed to the cruelties of the world. Yet, being in this new world of dragons told her that there were still pure and amazing things in the world left. She was given those three days to roam about their caves within the mountainous region and fell in love with their world. So from there on, she was welcomed with open arms and adopted by the leader of that time. During this time, she also met a boy who was four years older than her. He was just going through puberty and had started to show signs of becoming the next leader. So she was often around him as he trained under the current leader, and with this they became quick friends.

The girl and her friend remained at one another’s side for all their years. He was the person to introduce her to the dragons and help her find the one dragon that would become her partner in the sky. They did adventurous things together, flew in the skies together, and cared deeply about one another. Six years after her arrival, however, the clan leader died of old age and the girl’s friend, now eighteen-years-old, stepped up as the new clan leader. She remained at his side for the first five years, as they had begun to fall in love with one another. However, he was beginning to change. The duties he was assigned hardened him, and it began to terrify her. She started to look at the clan’s ways more carefully and realized that the way they so freely killed people was something she was having trouble comprehending. The clan leader existed to protect the barrier between the world of dragons and the world of humans. Why did it have to be that way? Why couldn’t the dragons roam freely among all humans? Any explanation of this had been blocked out from the history they learned from their teachers here. To top it all off, she was beginning to see connections between his behavior and the behavior of the parents that had abused her as a child.

In the end, she chose to leave the clan. Such a choice shocked the man she was in love with, but much to her dismay, he did not stop her. He instead gave her the choices each person that wished to leave was given. She chose death. After all, she would rather die than forget him for the rest of her life. This seemed to upset the leader, and something about her words effected something deep inside him, causing him to respond in a minor error of judgment. He refused to kill her out of his love for her, and instead betrayed her by taking her memories against her will. However, even this seemed too cruel for the man that loved her so dearly. Even if he had begun to lose his heart, he had yet to lose the piece that held her. So instead of taking her memories, he replaced them and gave her artificial memories. Her artificial memories were of someone who had run away from home at eight-years-old and found ways to live on her own ever since. He made sure she kept her basic knowledge so she might get by in the world okay, but carefully left out any ideas of dragons or mystical worlds. This would be the only thing she would know nothing of.

At this point, he planted her near the town that resided close to their clan. She woke up that day with no recollection of who she had been… And no recollection of the man she had loved. For five more years, she attended college and travelled the world. Something that had not been accounted for however was that she might be drawn to myths and legends once she began to study at her college. She chose to major in such things and spent two years after college digging around for more on the ancient past of the world. On top of that, she was drawn to the fact that after searching for her parents that had abused her, she had turned up records of their death. Somehow or another, due to her investigation on her parents’ deaths and information of legends of dragons in isolated portions of America, she found her way to the isolated mountain ranges of Southeast Oregon…

This story can take place at any points in time on this plot. It could start off when they’re still young, or perhaps it could start off when she decides to leave. Perhaps her decisions might even change on whether or not to leave depending on where things begin and how things turn out. Regardless, it should be a fun little plot to mess around with.

My characters that can be used in this: River Cresta, Jane Audrey, Rosalia Antoinette, Meia Gutierrez, Angelisa Hawthorne

NEW!

(UNTITLED)
Taken!||Craving!

“Hurry the pace up, you filth.” The grotesque monster of a man spat into her face. The girl, who had only recently been the princess of some small kingdom, now stood barely clothed before the public and far away from home. Chains bound her wrists and ankles and a metal collar was on her throat. Dangling from it like a dog collar was a square ‘ornament’, if it could even be called that. The numbers written on the metal slab equaled out to her price. It was a small price and gave an amount to just how much her life was worth. That was what her captors told her, and it was something she had never once argued with. The paltry amount dangling from her neck was fitting, for she had never considered herself worth much to begin with.

She had hesitated too long, and now the monstrous man was shoving her out into the public eye. Some whistled at her almost completely barren form, and lewd comments about wanting those remnants ripped away were screamed in her direction. It wouldn’t take much to rip them off, either. Nothing more than a sliver of rotting brown cloth covered her breasts and a torn skirt hung off of her hips. She spat at the people who stared, and in return they threw rocks at her. One hit her on the right temple while another struck painfully into her left side. She tried not to double over from the sudden pain and instead sent a glare in the directions that each rock had come from.

Over the last several weeks since her kingdom’s downfall, she had been tortured and toyed with to the point of nearly being broken. They had decided that she was tame enough now to send out for a payday, but she didn’t show them that there was still plenty of fight left within her. The moment she was bought off, she would attack whoever had paid for her and run off to find some form of haven. A place where slavery didn’t exist and where no one knew her name. With the small amount she was worth, no doubt a horny peasant would pay for her. It would be easy to get away from them. There would be no men that he paid to keep her in line and the peasant – if she was lucky – wouldn’t be too strong. Everyone here expected the slaves on display to be whittled down, senseless and obedient. They would expect that of her as well… And be sorely mistaken.

The former princess watched as these men went down the lines and began to present each girl up for ‘sale’. Half of these girls weren’t much to look at, but there were a few that were far more gorgeous than she could ever hope to be, and therefore they sold for much more. Indeed, it was those girls who would catch the eyes of nobles. Not her. She continued to count on that, up to the point in which she was the last to be presented. The slave dealer yanked her forward by the chains around her wrists and smiled greasily at her before turning his attention to whatever remained of the crowd. The girl turned her attention to them as well, doing her best to hide the disgust she felt and instead look tired, lifeless. The doll they would expect her to be. She had gotten good at mastering such a look over the recent weeks.

“Behold! A former princess of a fallen kingdom, young and – once cleaned up a bit – absolutely gorgeous! She is calm and quiet, can be quite good company, and will charm the shoes off any of your guests. Anyone can afford her at this generously low price. Bids are up if there is more than one taker!” He bellowed, then glanced at the girl and sneered in a soft voice so only she could hear, “Not that anyone will want you.”

It seemed he couldn’t have been more wrong. Half a dozen hands rose up within only a few seconds. The girl and the slave dealer both looked on in surprise. “Yes… Well, let the bidding begin!” He called. Various prices came up, each one getting significantly higher as one bidder after another tried to top each other off. The higher the bids got, the less hopeful the princess felt. A few had dropped out, some of the lowliest of the peasants. They scoffed and hobbled off, leaving her holding back a scream for them to stay. That was when the worst possible thing happened.

A price, too high for any peasant. Twenty times the original asking amount. It was called above all the other raging voices, clear and healthy. Too healthy for the princess’s liking. She did her best not to cringe and dared a glance in the direction of the male voice. A noble. Of course it was a noble. Her chances of escape had just lowered significantly. There was no saving her now.

“Sold!” The word that sealed her fate echoed through the air, and she was shoved in the direction of her newest captor.

Basically, your character will (obviously) be the noble. He could have evil intentions, good ones, he could have been someone who once knew my character, or (plot twist!) he's the one who brought about the destruction of her kingdom! There are several ways to go about this. Heck, the noble could be something else entirely. A vampire, werewolf, whatever. As long as they're humanoid. I won't accept anything like ogres, tentacle monsters, whatever. You could also request that my character be a particular breed (angel, demon, human, vampire, werewolf, or even a half-breed of any of those). Naturally, just as the story can go in different directions, the type of story it becomes can also vary. Anything from bondage/NC/consensual/slow-burn/etc. I won't be picky except with 'extreme'. You'll have to talk to me about that in detail before I can decide if I'm okay with it.

This is currently untitled because I couldn't think up a good name for the plot. In other words, if you have any ideas and are interested, let me know!

My characters that could be used in this: Clarity Salone, Leanna Salone, Rosalia Antoinette, Meia Gutierrez, Angelisa Hawthorne

Once again: Questions? Comments? Ask away by messaging me! No posting in this thread!! Looking forward to some interesting RPs!!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 06:07:21 PM by tarasalem »

• Dame
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Re: Seeking Male Characters for Fantasy Worlds!!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 11:37:56 PM »
Added new story idea: "Feuds Made Silent".

• Dame
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 05:45:10 PM »
Added new story idea: "The Heart of a Dragon Rider" and edited 'INTRO' and 'EXPECTATIONS'. Please read those carefully!!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 10:45:41 AM by tarasalem »

• Dame
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 09:06:13 PM »
Thought I'd bump this. Also, added something within the plot tabs to show whether they're available or not!

• Dame
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2018, 11:43:17 PM »
Been a while since I added anything to this thread. Just put in a new RP idea! It's currently untitled, but the story idea itself has some good bones.