Let's ruin the life of the protagonist! [Female character needed]

Started by LeSane, April 09, 2021, 12:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeSane

What am I looking for?

The topic I'm looking for is one that most people aren't too keen on for obvious reasons; it's basically Netorare. If you don't know what that is well— A term used for a story theme that focuses on a particular type of cheating/unfaithfulness in a relationship in an adult-oriented real-life video, manga, or anime. The person that cheats is initially forced against their will (either physically, by being blackmailed, or by the influence of an ingested or injected mind-altering substance) by the instigator(s)/perpetrator(s) to participate in a sexual encounter but then is mind-bended to enjoy and/or accept the experience. Also, the cheater often is not fond of the instigator(s) before the encounter and may state that they love their significant other at any time in the story, but ends up deciding to continue the affair with the instigator(s) afterward. The victim (the person being cheating on) is usually unaware of the betrayal by the cheater, and the instigator(s) if the victim knows him, her, or them. The story often hints that the victim may never know/find out about the continued affair. This theme is intended for shock value and will end up angering some readers, but others will find it arousing.

The Antagonists & Male Protagonist

These are the characters I'll be playing in the story. These will be most of the antagonistic characters in the story. There will be three in total, but that will be subject to change. You may be asking yourself 'Why would you want a certain amount of characters that would be used to cause mental anguish?' Because it's fun of course. Nothing interesting happens if the characters don't have some kind of issues or overarching drama. In order of characters we have—

The twins Axel and Luka
Long-time childhood friends of the male protagonist. They've always been either jealous of the protagonist or were always using him in some magnitude. With the male protag being in a relationship they are curious and ask to meet her themselves using the guise of they should know the girl their buddy is dating, and if she's good enough for him. Don't they sound sweet and caring?

Haven't worked in the male protag too much and he will be worked on later. I expect him to be like most of the usual when it comes to this kind of genre. Clueless about what's going on as he thinks his life is normal with his friends acting a bit weird, but it's par to the course.

Modern Setting but why?

That my friend is a story as old as time— I'm tired of playing purely fantasy settings. I've been doing a solo that has been the only fantasy since September 19, 2018 and it's still ongoing; to this day. I apologize if I'm a little tapped out on the genre. I don't mind it being modern fantasy, but I'm not trying to go overboard with it.

If you're interested, please send a private message. I do know this isn't for everyone, and I'm not expecting much foot traffic on this as it's a topic most people frown upon and second my use of anime/drawn media.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'