Erotic Violent 1-on-1 Free Form

Started by Natalie C. Barney, November 22, 2005, 09:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natalie C. Barney

I would love to do a 1-on-1 of me being a virgin teen taken by a whore mistress, raped by her and other unspeakable acts then forced to whore. Maybe set in 1960's Tijuana. Would be playing myself at age 16 for a change and save for site limits would be heavy exotic. Would favor a woman principle GM but maybe some men can join us for portions as johns at times.  ;)

Think the Marquis DeSade here...minus the sex with children and snuff of course. I have some fetishes I really want to explore. We can explore yours as well.
"Why should a woman dress like the enemy."
Natalie Clifford Barney

D&D Shadows & Shades: ~Yeskarra, Bard~
Serenity-Tales of the Chasseur ~Saranii Jannu, Registered Companion~

Elvi

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Natalie C. Barney

Place a thread in NCES Fun and Games (Exotic Heavy) for the game may I suggest: Anna's Tijuana Tales, that sounds nice. Then the tale of horror and eroticism can begin. Just one thing I'm going for more real life here so no demons or vampires. lol

We can start with my kidnapping from a lonely road in Mexico and taken to a house out of the way to break her in.

I thought for her divirgination we could really humilate my alter ego and have her lose her virginity to large dog as her kidnapper laughs at her. Both in her pussy and ass but the whoremistress can lubricate her to make it a little easier for the dog.  ;) [I don't think bestiality is forbidden on the site under the exotic category?]

Natalie Clifford Barney

Elvi

Tell you what, you begin the thread and set the scene and I'll follow on?
Being a Brit, there's not much latino inspiration here really
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Natalie C. Barney

Thats ok we can make her a common girl from Britain taken and after being broken in forced to whore at a low end whorehouse somewhere there. I did a semester abroad there so thats fine too. Thats an idea I can traveling abroad and you abduct me to make into a whore that would work, maybe a student exchange in Scotland and you bring me to London?  ;)

Come from a wealthy Mexican family be an attraction for your place.
Natalie Clifford Barney