News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I'm bored, someone entertain me!

Started by Nothing, May 25, 2006, 06:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nothing

Hunter

*hands Nothing a ball of bright colored yarn*

Nothing

OOOOH!!!
YARN!!!
*immediatly starts playing with the yarn and manages to get herself all tangled up in a big giant knot*

Well...god damnit...

Arander

*cuts her out* There ya go hon.  :) Gotta watch out for that stuff sometimes.
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

On's & Off's

Nothing

*smiles and huggles for Arander*

Thank you :)

Nothing

Is it dead again, or is it just me this time...

ZK

*licks the Fred* Well, at the moment, it's currently a bit too spastic for me in the real world, we have three birthday parties, one each day this weekend...mine is included in the mix. So, yeah. X.X
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Nothing

Wow, busy household you have there :P

*Returns the lick, although she's not quite sure why we're just randomly licking each other*

ZK

*licks all the people she likes* ^_~

Also, yeah, the party today will have around thirty-five or so people. So...yeah. Just gotta wait for the guest of honor today, I'm the *coughs* distraction.

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Nothing

lol, 35 people...I don't think I could deal with 35 people in a big open area, let alone in my house...
distraction, huh? You gonna strip for them?

ZK

*blushes* Me strip for them? O.O That'd be interesting. *laughs* Since a few of the guests are family.

Speaking of family and stripping, my mother wants to take me to a strip joint on my birthday. x.x

Nothing

lol, well, hell, give a show, maybe some of them'll have a heart attack, and then you'll get an inheritence :)

heh, I've never been to a strip club...don't really want to go to one..especially with my mother..*shudder*

Hokage

What time are you gonna be at the strip club? I'll ask to have those be my hours that day

I'll make sure to wear my firemans outfit and do my "special" dance.  ;D ;)
I aim to please

Elvi

Oh good lord!
Can you imagine it?
Zulo goes to strip club with her wad of dollar bills only to realise that it's Hokage standing there with his hose out!?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Hokage

Imagine?

Dream about it baby lol  :P
I aim to please

Elvi

Nooooooo......I think I'll pass there hokage, I've got a real man sat next to me to 'dream' about....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Lilian

She's.. too sexy for her shirt.. too sexy for her shirt, so sexy it huuurts...

Hehe.. well... I hope you have at least a little fun at the birthday parties.  If they arent playing pin the tail on the zulo I'm not sure how bad it could be ..