Batman for Marvel

Started by Batman4560, July 03, 2013, 11:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demigod1945

I've posted, I hope what I did is ok lol.

Demigod1945

People it is night time where I am, post it up in this b****!!!! (asterisks intentional) 

Kepesk

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 14, 2013, 07:41:08 PM
People it is night time where I am, post it up in this b****!!!! (asterisks intentional)
Sorries! Got distracted... And didn't realize I hadn't replied. =[
One swallow does not a summer make
~ Aristotle
My ons and offs     My art gallery here on Elliquiy

Demigod1945

Sorry as well for posting late.

Cascalence

You're fine, Demi.
I'll post here in a little while.  I'm busy on another thread.  But I'll give a location post for Karen shortly
Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

Demigod1945

I'm surprised that Jessica made no mention of Samuel. 

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 14, 2013, 10:07:28 PM
You're fine, Demi.
I'll post here in a little while.  I'm busy on another thread.  But I'll give a location post for Karen shortly
A student she recognized.  "Jmakfe?" she let out, before flushing and quickly taking the bagel out, setting it on the plate.  She stood and moved out to the doorway.  "What are you doing out of class?" she asked, concerned.
(From your last post)
Not trying to point out a flaw but, I thought that was a kinda of funny name, and I shall encourage Kepesk to change Jake's name to that. :)

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 14, 2013, 11:32:03 PM
A student she recognized.  "Jmakfe?" she let out, before flushing and quickly taking the bagel out, setting it on the plate.  She stood and moved out to the doorway.  "What are you doing out of class?" she asked, concerned.
(From your last post)
Not trying to point out a flaw but, I thought that was a kinda of funny name, and I shall encourage Kepesk to change Jake's name to that. :)
lol

Kepesk

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 14, 2013, 11:32:03 PM
(From your last post)
I was actually resisting the urge to have him say, "Uhhh...actually, it's just `Jake'." ;p
Nice post Cas'! =)

~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 15, 2013, 12:14:50 AM
I was actually resisting the urge to have him say, "Uhhh...actually, it's just `Jake'." ;p
Nice post Cas'! =)

Heh...I try ^^;

Batman4560

*Sneaks in during vacation.* Hey all Demi, I saw you were put on hold. Sorry to hear that. It doesn't mean they don't want you, maybe just that they want to see how you write and get along. Did you do alot of the games and stuff during the trial period?

Demigod1945

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 15, 2013, 12:30:51 AM
*Sneaks in during vacation.* Hey all Demi, I saw you were put on hold. Sorry to hear that. It doesn't mean they don't want you, maybe just that they want to see how you write and get along. Did you do alot of the games and stuff during the trial period?
Nope, that's not why I came to this website so I have no interest in the games, besides I play Xbox quite a lot so I probably don't need to.

Batman4560

Yeah but that is most likely why. I don't really like to play games like that but it really helped me get to know others and got my role plays going good.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 15, 2013, 01:57:32 AM
Yeah but that is most likely why. I don't really like to play games like that but it really helped me get to know others and got my role plays going good.
Well I did not come here to play the games,so if they want to base it off of that oh well.

Demigod1945

Why did the thread get moved the Non-Adult roleplay section?

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 15, 2013, 09:40:32 AM
Why did the thread get moved the Non-Adult roleplay section?
That's weird.  Maybe because we're using it as our OOC?  Next time Batman is on, I'll prompt him to update the title so it matches the thread and is listed as OOC

EndofDivine

Dangit. Where did I put that thread? They don't just get up and move on their own.

Oh wait...it totally did.

I think they just moved it because it's pretty much become our OOC thread at this point and OOC threads don't belong in the recruitment area. If we still wanted to add more people it'd probably be best if batman started up a new thread for recruitment only.

Kepesk

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 15, 2013, 09:55:50 AM
Dangit. Where did I put that thread? They don't just get up and move on their own.

Oh wait...it totally did.
lol Awesome.
~ Aristotle

Batman4560

Yes I have received a message sayint it was moved for the sole fact that it did become an OOC thread.

Cascalence

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 15, 2013, 04:07:30 PM
Yes I have received a message sayint it was moved for the sole fact that it did become an OOC thread.
Okay, so the general consensus was correct!  LOL

Demigod1945

So whats up fellow OOC chat members

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 15, 2013, 04:15:50 PM
So whats up fellow OOC chat members
Mmmm...I'm sick.  Bleh.  Like, I've known it was coming for the past couple of days from the fact that I was sleeping more than usual, but...yeah, it's here now, and I'm just kinda meh because of it.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 15, 2013, 04:25:33 PM
Mmmm...I'm sick.  Bleh.  Like, I've known it was coming for the past couple of days from the fact that I was sleeping more than usual, but...yeah, it's here now, and I'm just kinda meh because of it.
That really sucks

Demigod1945

Just asking, and this into everyone, how many role pays are you involved with?

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 16, 2013, 12:14:59 PM
Just asking, and this into everyone, how many role pays are you involved with?
Currently?  Five, including our 1x1...unless you're done with it, in which case, I need to close it down.  I just woke up, btw...but I'll get to posting on The Great Civil Unrest here within an hour or two.
Gawd, it's burning up in this house.  Stupid non-working AC....