My desires (F only)

Started by Cataclysmic Archangel, January 21, 2011, 09:17:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cataclysmic Archangel

Hey, I'm approved... And now it's time I get to start throwing out some ideas for scenes I'd love to try.

These will be mostly sketchy... I've seen some people throwing out starting prompts, but honestly I enjoy working some extra details out with partners, so....

First off, the basics.  I'm a dominant male, looking for submissive women who don't act it.  The aggressive man-eating corporate bitch.  The confident police officer (uniformed, of course!)  The powerful sorceress.  The holier-than-thou angel.  These are all women perfect for being brought low, being bound and tormented until they beg for cock... or being made to cum and humiliated as they enjoy it.

I'm willing to work with most any time period, though I tend to prefer either modern day, Space Opera Sci-fi, or high fantasy. 

A few more specific scene ideas, though still sketchy:

1) The cop.  I -love- cops.  This has two possibilities that I've thought of; the cop who pulls someone over, only to get used, right then and there on the hood of her cruiser.  Or the rookie who decides to go make a dangerous bust, alone, without backup, in the lair of some rapist.

2) The angel.  Something of heaven and hell... Demons fucking angels are great fun.  This one is a favorite of mine, and is probably the scene I enjoy most for 'hard' kinks... if you like things rough and violent...

3) Sexfight!  Ever play Soulcalibur?  Games like that?  Ever wonder what happens when the female character loses?

4)  The business woman.  A powerful corporate bitch who's made her way up the ladder by teasing men, and then crying Sexual harassment.  What happens when one of those men walk into her office for an appointment, and want revenge?

As I said before, I'm very open to lots of ideas.  If you have one that you think I can fit the bill on, PLEASE get in touch with me!  If you like any of these ideas... again, PLEASE get in touch with me!

Angzyn

Quote from: Arcannyx on January 21, 2011, 09:17:59 AM
Hey, I'm approved... And now it's time I get to start throwing out some ideas for scenes I'd love to try.
2) The angel.  Something of heaven and hell... Demons fucking angels are great fun.  This one is a favorite of mine, and is probably the scene I enjoy most for 'hard' kinks... if you like things rough and violent...

This sounds fun I'll send ya a PM.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Cataclysmic Archangel

Got a lot of responses on the Angel/Demon idea.  Was actually kind of surprising.  Got some interest in the police officer idea as well.

Still looking for people who might have other ideas to go with these scenes.  Something fantasy-related... A sorceress or Warrior woman (Xena, Red Sonya types?), or something modern day... a Corporate Bitch would be fun to break. :)