Seeking Partners for two ideas

Started by Blinkin, March 19, 2017, 10:30:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

I really don't have very much of a story concept for either of these ideas, but I've wanted to do something in the  subject for some time. If you're interested in either idea, I would be happy to colaberate in fleshing out the idea and providing something that would be fun and enjoyable for both of us to write.

Note: The sex od my partner and the sex of the character that is played has no bearing on each other. I'll write with anyone regardless of gender. I am looking for someone to pick up one of the roles in one of these ideas and I'm equally happy to play either one.

Seduction of a MILF:

Anne Turner is an attractive woman with more than a little going for her. A good career that gives her time to pursue her interest, 2 children who are on the verge of leaving the nest, or have just left it, and a husband who adores her... although she might wish that he would adore her a little less and touch her a little more.

Ryan Thompson is the best friend of Anne's youngest son and has lusted after her since he was old enough to understand what breasts were and that girls were good for more than being  annoying pest. He's a good looking kid with a good future ahead of him if he can keep his nose clean and apply himself a little more... and stop looking at Anne's ass everytime she turns around... it's both a bit embarrassing and flattering for Anne, but boys will be boys.

At least, it is until Ryan seduces her in a moment of weakness and things get complicated. It shouldn't of happened once, but when it starts to happen more than once, both of their lives may be complicated more than they can handle but what do you do when you discover that it's not just a taboo romp anymore?

Why Can't I have a normal girlfriend?:

Tonya Evoniva has a successful career as a real estate agent in a market that's not only tough in these difficult times, but demanding in so many ways. She's a woman with all of the right curves and the face of the girl-next-door. She also has a secret that she's dreading revealing to her boyfriend of 6 months...

Jim Harris works for one of the most successful firms in town and when he made partner, he decided that it was time to buy that house that everyone wants as part of "The Dream." On first sight, he was more than a little attracted to the real estate agent, Tonya; they started dating before the house even closed. But, one of the terms that Tonya insisted on was that there would be no sex for 6 months. If he really wanted to be serious and wanted her in his life, the deal was non-negociable. Of course, there's a lot of wiggle room between no sex and no intimacy... by the third month, they were cuddling and skin on skin contact was no longer unusual... but he was never allowed to go below the waistband and she reluctantly allowed her hand to slip into his pants on a few occasions.

Now, they're about to celebrate that all important 6th month and how do you tell your boyfriend that you have something extra and that it's bigger than his? What's more, how do you tell him that if he wants sex, he'll have to give as well as receive.

Ok, that's all I have and if you're interested in either, drop me a PM. I will warn you that character development and plot are important to me; I will require that time be spent before play to establish both. I am not looking for a D/S story for either of these, but something mutual and containing conflict to be overcome and real meat in the story. Smut will be part of the stories, but I'm much more interested in the story that surrounds it.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

Bumping this, still looking for partners.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.