Some Cravings of Mine... M/F

Started by Peachie, December 16, 2009, 01:18:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peachie

First off, read my ons and offs if you have any questions about me. If you then have any more questions for me, just ask!

Please PM me if you are interested about anything; I will rarely check this board. Thanks!

ATTENTION: I do sometimes take a few days to reply, depending on my RL schedule at the time. Please be patient. Thank you.

These are a few ideas I'd like to try soon, though I will be constantly updating when a new idea enters my brain!

Teacher/Student (M/F) Modern setting: Yes, I know. Very much overplayed, but something I want to try here on Elliquiy. I still haven't found the right partner for this role-play. I don't want the hook up scene to just happen. I'd like some flirting, teasing after school, etc. before anything serious happens. High school setting to make it interesting. She has a major crush and always staying late after class for extra "help."

Or we could do another idea of mine where my character looks old for her age, and has a fake ID. She and her future teacher meet at a bar, get drunk, screw, and the next day classes start. My character goes to class, and in walks your character, as her teacher. It'd be fun to see what would happen. We could start at the bar, or skip to the first day of class. Up to you.

Aladdin-ish (M/F) Romance: I'd like to do a role-play based off this Disney movie. An aspiring Queen meets a poor villager, though he doesn't know that she is the princess. Something along those lines... we can talk about it more.
*I'd play the princess. Emphasis on romance and character relationship development.

French Maid (M/F): Working her way through college, this young woman cleans houses. Cleaning the house of a well known politician, thinking no one was home, she takes a dip in their pool. The man comes home to find her in his pool wet... and who knows what will happen next? Looking for forbidden passion and love.

Slave-ish (M/F) (Possibly F/F) Role-play: I really don't have a plot idea for this one, and I don't want it to be too cliche, but I really need some domination in my role-plays. Rape, NC, etc. Still want an experienced writer that is willing to post more than one or two lines, show some character development and thought, describe the settings, etc. I'd also need a partner willing to talk to me and to develop the plot, time setting, and the level of dominance.

--> Underground sex slavery is a booming business in Europe. A young woman after graduating college, takes a trip to Europe to travel and see the world. However, she somehow gets kidnapped, slipped drugs, and put on the market to wealthy Europeans.
I'm looking for someone to play a dominant, wealthy European who treats my character however they wish. PM for my limitations, what I'd like to see happen, etc.

--> A couple have been together for almost six years, and their sex life is becoming lacking. One day, the girlfriend comes home to a pitch black house, and someone immediately blindfolds her. She at first is scared, but realizes it his her boyfriend, making life a bit more exciting...
I wouldn't mind doing this f/f either.

Legend of Zelda Role-play (M/F) (Preferably OOT or Twilight Princess): No plot idea for this one. We could play made-up characters, or original characters, and set up a plot idea. Just PM me if you're interested.

Currently accepting role-plays at this time.

Current Roleplays:
Under the Sea - With ObscureObsceneties
A Life Less Ordinary - With ClockworkSoul
Not What We Meant - With National Acrobat
A Slave For You - With Qt
Unrestricted Euphoria - With Insanityenviesme, Currently on hold
Student/Teacher - With Orpheus

MagicalPen

I would be interested in the Teacher/Student Idea.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Angel Fire

Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Peachie

Updated 12/19/2009. Added new dominate plot.

Peachie

Updated 12/19/2009 Added list of other role-plays I'm currently doing.

Peachie

Updated 12/21/09 Added "A Midnight Clear" to list of other role-plays and will not be accepting any more role-plays at this time.

Peachie

Updated 3/19/10. Added a plot idea and Not What We Meant to role-plays.

Peachie

Peachie

Peachie

Jecht

I'm interested in the Aladdin type RP...I'll PM you.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Peachie