News:

Main Menu

Favorite Villain

Started by MasterMischief, September 13, 2011, 08:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samael

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on September 26, 2011, 02:30:42 PM
Hmm.. another 'comic book' villian (courtesy of my DC comic friend).. Dan Didio of DC

Oh, that is a good choice.
The wannabe Quesada (which is not good. No one should want to be like Quesada).

I would mention Black Adam.

Hero turned villain, turned anti-hero, turned king of his country, turned family father, turned widower, turned into stone.
He went through many different phases, and he was definitely one of my favorite "villains" during and after Geoff's JSA run.
On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Samael on September 26, 2011, 06:53:18 PM
Oh, that is a good choice.
The wannabe Quesada (which is not good. No one should want to be like Quesada).

I would mention Black Adam.

Hero turned villain, turned anti-hero, turned king of his country, turned family father, turned widower, turned into stone.
He went through many different phases, and he was definitely one of my favorite "villains" during and after Geoff's JSA run.

I think what set my buddy off was the total shitty treatement of Stephanie Brown and her time as Robin. And the fact that while Jason's costume had a 'memorial' spot, it's like she was totally never been around.

Cold Heritage

The Secret Six were pretty cool under Gail Simone. Especially King Shark.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

SentinelDreams

I "feel" for Harley Quinn as the ultimate "villain"...she chose her fate etc.

To me it's the Joker. The random-elephant in the room that only knows it's plan when it makes it up at the end.

LunarSage

One more pic of epic awesomeness in Thanos' favor...  ;D

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Keefie

I'd probably have to go with Colonel Hans Landa, from Inglorious Basterds.
Christoph Waltz' oscar was well deserved.

Violence

In the same vein as Thanos... Darkseid from DC comics.  He might even be more awesome.  I mean, when's the last time Thanos broke into somebody's house and totally sat on their couch?  'Cause Darkseid does that all the time.

In seriousness I think they're about even on coolness.

QuoteI'd probably have to go with Colonel Hans Landa, from Inglorious Basterds.
Christoph Waltz' oscar was well deserved.

He was definitely one of the best characters in film that year.  Not often an actor manages to make a Nazi such an enthralling and captivating character.
"Inciting Violence" (O/O) | "Random Acts of Violence" (Requests/Ideas) | Language of Violence (A Story I'm Working On)

And it all breaks down at the role reversal . Got the muse in my head she's universal . Spinnin' me round she's coming over me.
Domestic Violence (My OC's) | The Art of Violence (Stuff I Draw'd) | The Absense of Violence (A/A)

Cravings::  ANYTHING with Ballerinas! | Playing a cheating wife/girlfriend scenario. | Something that lets me play Jaime Lannister.

Cold Heritage

I'm ready to die for Darkseid.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Scarie187

ofDelusions

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I rest my case

Edit: for some reason images don't seem to show D:

Spero

Megatron, I don't know why but he is THAT GUY you love to hate but would love to be him at the same time.
RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful
CRAVING!: Dark Fantasy & Warhammer 40k Roleplay! Please PM if you want to RP~