Fish is new meat here on E! Who wants to be his first? ;D [VAN? I think?]

Started by Fish, January 21, 2009, 10:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fish

I don't really know what to post here, so I'll try copying what I have from another site, since it took awhile, and I'd end up typing the same thing anyway.

The most important information is in the quote box, below!

I'm Fish, but my real name is Matthew.  I'm 18, I'm in college, and I'm a gamer (mostly Nintendo, but I'm open-minded.) 

I've been roleplaying for a good seven years or so, and I'd say I'm semi-lit to lit.  I can type up a paragraph or two, or do a few lines; I just try to adapt to the skill level and effort put in by my partner.  I'm straight, and I only play guys (although thinking about it, I guess I could try a female, as long as it's woman on woman). 

I'm not that deep into fantasy; I like things to have a more realistic feel, and as such, I like to stay modern with my RPs, so I can imagine them happening to me.  I do use roleplaying for sexual pleasure (I'm saying this, because I've roleplayed with a surprising number of women that didn't) and as such, it's easier to derive pleasure from it if I can see it really happening to me.  I like to roleplay for pleasure, and I'm also open to (and thoroughly enjoy) phone-sex (or microphones), cam-sex (or teasing/stripshows) and photo-exchanging.

I can't really think of any plots at the moment, but I do like to be a little bit on the submissive side sometimes, but I can play either one fairly well.  I haven't ever really done any hardcore bondage or anything, though, so if you want to do that, you would have to use it on me first, or give me a handbook. XD

QuoteRoleplays I've done

Student x student
-Detention
-running away and skipping class
-new person in class befriends someone
-boy going to all girls school
-Football player x cheerleader (Not a jock, so didn't enjoy that one too much)
-Two students simply having chemistry and sneaking off into broom closet
-Students working on an art project after school
-Student getting a job as a nude model (me, generally) for class, or one person for either drawing or photography

Teacher x Student (I've played each role)
-Detention
-Extra-curriculars
-Librarian x Student (loved this one)
-Student simply flirts a lot with teacher, they make a plan, and do it

Teacher x Teacher
-Broom closet
-Teacher's lounge
-Faculty Party

Office
-Boss x secretary
-Boss x employee
-Employee x employee

Other
-Nurse/Patient  (I suppose I could do doctor and nurse or patient, but I prefer nurse on patient)
-Married woman x gardener
-Halloween (Group of girls dressing up all slutty, come to my house, start flirting, one of them comes in, others leave.  Or Halloween party?)
-Stripper  (Young man going in for first strip show (along or with friends) and the stripper decides to take him back to her special room)
-Bar  (Meet in bar, go to a special room, go home with one another, go somewhere public, etc)
-Christmas couple making love, including dressing up
-Lingerie store worker/owner (I'm shopping for someone else, go off into dressing room to 'model') <3333
-Boyfriend x girlfriend casual stuff  (Any location, cars are always fun. ;D) <33
-People meeting in public, realizing they have chemistry, then doing it in public/out of public view  (Love these.) <33333
-Two people meeting online (Myspace, Gaia, Facebook, Craigslist, Blue Moon) and talking very dirty to one another, realizing they live closeby to one another, and then meeting face-to-face and fucking. <333333333

Roleplays I'd like to try that I haven't had the chance to yet

Video game
Super Smash Bros Brawl (Zero Suit Samus/Samus, Peach, Zelda x your choice, or gamer?)
Starfox (I'm not into furries, but Krystal can be pretty hot.)
Viewtiful Joe (Joe x Silvia)
Legend of Zelda:  Twilight Princess (Link x Midna, Zelda, any of the women he meets along the way.  I forget some of their names...)

Not too into
-Scat
-Rape (I've done it a few times, I can be persuaded)
-Watersports
-Extreme violence (I don't have much BDSM experience, but I'm looking for some)
-Anal (On me.  xD  A little wary about doing it to a woman, but can be convinced)

I'll roleplay in:
-Thread  (Prefer this to PM)
-MSN 
-AIM 
-YIM 

Other things I do, other than roleplaying
-Photo exchange (I have a tall, lean body.)
-Mic/phone sex  (I have a very deep voice.)
-Webcam fun  (I'll do just about anything.)

That's all I can think of right now.  I'll add more later?

I hope this isn't too out of the ordinary for E.  I'm really not used to this site, and it seems a lot more professional than the other sites I've been to.

Caehlim

Hi Fish. Nice to meet you. I'd offer to do a game with you, but I'm a guy, so not really what you're looking for.

Just letting you know that if you need any help finding your way around here, feel free to contact me.

Your post is fine, not quite in the usual Elliquiy format (there's not seriously an official one, it's just that everyone tends to copy everyone else's format so they mostly end up looking the same), but all the important information is in there.

Just a bit of advice though would be that you tend to get more responses when you suggest specific plots. Have a look around at some of the other posts here on the one on ones and you should be able to see some examples.

Good luck.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Fish

Quote from: Caehlim on January 22, 2009, 12:35:23 AM
Hi Fish. Nice to meet you. I'd offer to do a game with you, but I'm a guy, so not really what you're looking for.

Just letting you know that if you need any help finding your way around here, feel free to contact me.

Your post is fine, not quite in the usual Elliquiy format (there's not seriously an official one, it's just that everyone tends to copy everyone else's format so they mostly end up looking the same), but all the important information is in there.

Just a bit of advice though would be that you tend to get more responses when you suggest specific plots. Have a look around at some of the other posts here on the one on ones and you should be able to see some examples.

Good luck.
Thank you very much for your kind help.  I plan on looking around and modifying my post to make it fit in more.  I just like all of this stuff, so I figured if someone saw something that they really wanted to do, we could both do it.  Thanks again, though.

Bliss

Quote from: Fish on January 21, 2009, 10:30:39 PM
I'm not that deep into fantasy; I like things to have a more realistic feel, and as such, I like to stay modern with my RPs, so I can imagine them happening to me.  I do use roleplaying for sexual pleasure (I'm saying this, because I've roleplayed with a surprising number of women that didn't) and as such, it's easier to derive pleasure from it if I can see it really happening to me.  I like to roleplay for pleasure, and I'm also open to (and thoroughly enjoy) phone-sex (or microphones), cam-sex (or teasing/stripshows) and photo-exchanging.

Since you are new, and we are a bit different from some other adult-content sites, you might have missed this - but Elliquiy is set up as a forum for fictional roleplay, both in systems and freeform. We do not promote or encourage using this site for webcamming sessions, phone sex, and so forth.

Please note that any requests made to another member for such things will probably be regarded as predatory behavior, and could result in castration or outright banning.

I don't like castrating or banning. I like people to stay and have safe fun. So keeping the above in mind explore, enjoy, get to know the place, and happy writing!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

angelicxdream

Hi Sweetie. :] It's me again. From.. Blue Moon? Get on AIM, will you?