Demons, Elves, and Magic - My Idea Thread (Mostly NC-E, F/F)

Started by Myrleena, April 24, 2009, 02:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrleena

Doh, I always forget to put what I'd like to play in my game ideas. *headdesks*  I usually like playing a sub, and am doing too many doms at the moment as it is. *grimaces*  I need to learn to be clearer on my game ideas...

Ace Flyer

Ahh, well, again, it's fine ^^ I usually prefer playing the sub too, but the ideas is good enough I'll give my hand at being a dom. And I think I could have some fun with magic at my beck and call...Is that okay?

Myrleena

Not a problem.  I tend to like such things, though I'm going to have to be careful with my sorceress, if we do Forgotten Ties.

Ace Flyer

Ah, yeah, umm...We could always flip a coin, to see which to do?

As for your sorceress in Forgotten Ties, I know of a way her magic could be limited...If she's taken prisoner, depending on how she finds the dark elves, she could be collared with something that negates magical abilities, or at least keeps her powers too weak to do anything really bad or big. Or they just have her food drugged or something *shrug*

Myrleena

Oh, that wasn't the issue.  I was just thinking that I had to make certain to stick to a particular theme with her.  My basic idea is that she requires both hands and her voice to cast spells.  Take out any of them, and she'll likely be down to most of her basic spells.  Lessee...I've got a d20 here, 1-10 for the demon, 11-20 for Forgotten Ties?

13, if so.

Ace Flyer

Ahh, I see. Well...I'm sure something fun will be figured out for that then ^^  And yeah, that system works, for, Forgotten Ties it is! Do you need character concepts like you did before (I don't mind making them)? I can PM you what I have.

Myrleena

Myrleena

Myrleena

Mystic Mika

Hi Myrleena, Kind of new to all of this, but those last few ideas, Whisper of the Deeps, Wings of the Fallen, and A Demons Snare, seem like they would be very "interesting." Just tell me what you would want from me. Hope to play with you soon.
   Mika.
The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.

Myrleena

Hiya, Mika...greetings and welcome to Elliquiy. ^_^

Now, as for games, there's a lot that goes into them for me.  In my case, most of my game idea's are built off of a single image or line of text that wanders through my head and that I promptly build into a mini-epic of it's own.  But in spite of that, I have very few preconceived notions about the stories that aren't listed, and even those details are subject to discussion.

The only issue at the moment is that you're the fourth person to inquire about Whisper of the Deeps, which is going to remain on my list until a game involving it starts, so...a better bet would be to look at others and figure out what you want out of a game.  I like sex in my games, yes, but intimacy and the story are what's important to me.  All that you need to do is let me know what you want, and we'll see about getting something started. ^_^

Mystic Mika

Quote from: Myrleena on July 29, 2010, 03:36:43 PM
Hiya, Mika...greetings and welcome to Elliquiy. ^_^

Now, as for games, there's a lot that goes into them for me.  In my case, most of my game idea's are built off of a single image or line of text that wanders through my head and that I promptly build into a mini-epic of it's own.  But in spite of that, I have very few preconceived notions about the stories that aren't listed, and even those details are subject to discussion.

The only issue at the moment is that you're the fourth person to inquire about Whisper of the Deeps, which is going to remain on my list until a game involving it starts, so...a better bet would be to look at others and figure out what you want out of a game.  I like sex in my games, yes, but intimacy and the story are what's important to me.  All that you need to do is let me know what you want, and we'll see about getting something started. ^_^

I think I love you..., that is exactly what I was talking about, sex is good, I need that maturity, but if I just wanted that, there are adult chat sites. The story is the thing! That said I will get back to you with specifics..
The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.

DarkCassandra

Mmm. I'm rather interested in most of your ideas myself. For me, It is about story and mentality as well as delving deep into kink and fetish, rather than nothing but orgasm after orgasm. As Mika said...there are places to get that elsewhere.

Felt like leaving you a message here, even though we've begun to talk a bit. :)
BUSY! Sorry, guys and gals!

A link to my ideas thread. Updated 06/2!

Ons and Offs! Updated 07/19!

Myrleena

Updated with Rise or Fall?, which is my primary interest at the moment.

Myrleena

Myrleena

And added 'An Unusual Twist...'

Evidently I've had a lot of ideas lately.

Luella

I'm interested in Rise or Fall? and An Unusual Twist....But more of the Angel/Succubus story!  :-)
Every time a child says, "I don't believe in fairies," there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead ~James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan

Myrleena

Cool. ^_^

I'd shoot off a PM about it right now, but I don't have time before bed...perhaps if you'd send me a PM and I'll get to it in the morning?  Just to see what in particular it is you're wanting. ^_^

Luella

Hey, sure thing! I'm going offline myself too, but will drop a PM sometimes later when I'm back!
Every time a child says, "I don't believe in fairies," there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead ~James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan

Chaos

I'd be very interested in playing An Unusual Twist - it sounds like a really fun idea, with great potential.

Myrleena

SpaceMedafighterX

This topic is wondrous to me... I'd love to try any of the succubi-related RPs, especially Rise or Fall and A Demon's Snare. I love lesbian succubi, especially when coupled with corruption and/or transformation themes.
One can never have enough role plays that involve lesbian succubi. If the concept interests you, IM or PM me.

You can find my current RP requests here.

Myrleena

yuna0417

Myrleena

Doh, and I forgot to remove Unusual Twist, as it's in progress.  I've been really bad about that lately...anyway!

Forgotten Ties...I've tried to start that one three times now, and each time it's failed. *sighs and shakes head* Ah, well, 'tis in the past.  But anyway, we can discuss how we'd like to go about it, if you'd like.  Here or via PM would be fine by me.