For The Crown (A Game of Conquest)[Prince, Nobles and Warriors needed]

Started by LimitlessNikkie, August 01, 2012, 06:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

Quote from: AngelicBlade on August 10, 2012, 03:18:41 PM
I coulda  swore I saw you bounce with excitement for a moment there. . .

Lol, I did.  ;D

And no worries on not being able to start today, I'm a patient bunny.

sesshomaruartist

Lumasan

A secret crush huh? Better hope Amelia doesn't find out, she's got a quick tongue and is a master with seduction. :D
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

bubby

I'll add to the Theiri aspect of my relationship this weekend.

And others.

sesshomaruartist

Quote from: Lumasan on August 10, 2012, 04:15:13 PM
A secret crush huh? Better hope Amelia doesn't find out, she's got a quick tongue and is a master with seduction. :D

Well every king will have dark secrets hahah. ;D I didn't know what to put on most of the NPCs so I put just a few ambassadors lol

kckolbe

Quote from: Lumasan on August 10, 2012, 04:15:13 PM

I fully expect to see both of those.  Maybe Laverius will get the chance to fit her for armor one day.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

sesshomaruartist

Quote from: kckolbe on August 10, 2012, 04:27:14 PM
I fully expect to see both of those.  Maybe Laverius will get the chance to fit her for armor one day.

Haha I see a sneak preview of things to come perhaps? :P

Lumasan

Quote from: sesshomaruartist on August 10, 2012, 04:25:33 PM
Well every king will have dark secrets hahah. ;D I didn't know what to put on most of the NPCs so I put just a few ambassadors lol

Well considering, while the king is away on peace talks, Amelia must have to do some of her own as well. After all she is trained in political debate, a potential meeting is possible. Also. You only, you know, used the amazingly hot Sean Bean as the King. I'm starting to wonder the kind of relationship Amelia will have with her king, I'm hoping a good one, but not so sure on the love front until I get to talk to him.

I won't say Amelia is ruthless but she is a determined woman, if she wants peace she will do anything to have it. X3

Quote from: kckolbe on August 10, 2012, 04:27:14 PM

Perhaps, or maybe the King will comission a beautiful set of armor to impress the queen? I don't know just a thought.

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

sesshomaruartist

Quote from: Lumasan on August 10, 2012, 04:39:00 PM
Well considering, while the king is away on peace talks, Amelia must have to do some of her own as well. After all she is trained in political debate, a potential meeting is possible. Also. You only, you know, used the amazingly hot Sean Bean as the King. I'm starting to wonder the kind of relationship Amelia will have with her king, I'm hoping a good one, but not so sure on the love front until I get to talk to him.

I won't say Amelia is ruthless but she is a determined woman, if she wants peace she will do anything to have it. X3

Perhaps, or maybe the King will comission a beautiful set of armor to impress the queen? I don't know just a thought.

That does sound like something that could actually happen and the best person to fit an armor on a person would be the one who made it  :D

Lumasan

Heads up everyone, I'm working on lengthy relationships at the moment. In the relationship thread that is. Anyone who has stated a relationship with me will get one in return. As well as opinions of the opposite kingdom, because I am assuming that we have had talks. I only just finished Kale's. I feel like I may be at this for a little bit today. X.x

AngelicBlade

Why isn't Lady Fool in Theiri? People are putting poor lil' Erin in Other.

kckolbe

Looking forward to reading it, Lumasan.  I also placed Erin as an other based on her own relationships.  She doesn't seem loyal to them, and strikes me more as someone who just happens to be in their employ.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

sesshomaruartist

kckolbe you forgot to add Aserit's heir, Reynard on your relationships >_<

Quote from: Lumasan on August 10, 2012, 05:24:53 PM
Heads up everyone, I'm working on lengthy relationships at the moment. In the relationship thread that is. Anyone who has stated a relationship with me will get one in return. As well as opinions of the opposite kingdom, because I am assuming that we have had talks. I only just finished Kale's. I feel like I may be at this for a little bit today. X.x

Sounds just :)

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: AngelicBlade on August 10, 2012, 05:41:18 PM
Why isn't Lady Fool in Theiri? People are putting poor lil' Erin in Other.

Erin's in other because while she happens to be employed by the theories court she is a rogue loyal to no one.

kckolbe

Good catch Sess.  I added Reynard.  So much royalty in this game.

Intro Thread

DarkRose15

Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

kckolbe

Hey Rose, looking forward to seeing your relationship posts.  Let me know if you want to add to the one I did for Lav and your char.

Intro Thread

Lumasan

I.... well... wow. I get to start over now, I just lost everything. T^T

kckolbe

Intro Thread

DarkRose15

Quote from: kckolbe on August 10, 2012, 06:12:55 PM
Hey Rose, looking forward to seeing your relationship posts.  Let me know if you want to add to the one I did for Lav and your char.
Sure you can send it to me. I'll try to do it later this evening before I go to bed but my muse is being a  brat so I might have to poke her with sticks.
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

Lumasan

Quote from: DarkRose15 on August 10, 2012, 06:17:00 PM
Sure you can send it to me. I'll try to do it later this evening before I go to bed but my muse is being a  brat so I might have to poke her with sticks.

Entice her with fineries, like chocolate and sappy romance novels. Then again that's my muse. X3 I have no clue what your muse likes.

Mine also has a love for superhero anything.

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: Lumasan on August 10, 2012, 06:13:51 PM

OMG that's horrible *hugs*

sesshomaruartist

Quote from: DarkRose15 on August 10, 2012, 06:17:00 PM

That sucks rose.

Quote from: Lumasan on August 10, 2012, 06:13:51 PM

Same with you lumasan, I ve had that happen to me more than I care to tell >_>

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on August 10, 2012, 06:04:07 PM
Erin's in other because while she happens to be employed by the theories court she is a rogue loyal to no one.

I agree that is why I put her in others as well.

lenka

kckolbe

Hey there, pretty princess of Theiri, was starting to worry about you.  Glad to see you are still with us.

Intro Thread