The Gods & Goddesses of Olympus <Interest thread>

Started by kaz, August 21, 2010, 12:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

MarcothTalos

Quote from: kaz on August 23, 2010, 01:54:25 PM
Go for it hun, think that would be fun.

Which part? The champion idea or being a male slave to the gods?
What would the world be like without a friend like me?

My O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75208.msg3279774#msg3279774

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

kaz

Both....lol...Champion would be good.  I havent forgotten our thread, I'll get a reply up after rehearsal tonight.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

LandofromTexas

Apollo

Son of Zeus and Leto, twin brother of Artemis

God of Light and the Sun, plague and healing, music, archery, and prophecy.
Identified with the laurel wreath, the lyre, and the bow.
Often called the most "Greek" of the Greek gods, because he is an idealized form of a young man in perfected beauty and grace.

A frequent lover of nymphs and young women, and occasionally young men.

Animals associated with him are the wolf, buck, the swan, the vulture and crow (birds whose flight convey omens) and the dolphin.  In that form, he led a ship of sailors to an island named for him (Delphi) where they built a temple of prophecy in his name.

Lando

forgetmenot

I will play a slave or something else of that nature.

A/A-

Dark Deception

To inspire people to choose slaves, maybe you should add some more to the description, that is, if slaves can be more than just humans. Like nymphs, muses, etc.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

RubySlippers

The Muses are goddesses its unlikely they would be slaves and if I recall are under Apollo's entourage in the myths.

Dark Deception

RubySlippers

Well you could enslave a god just would need Zeuses ok and frankly I don't think the rest would side with Zeus among the lesser and minor gods and goddesses - they do far outnumber the Twelve after all big time.

Phobetor

Slave
Name: Andra
Sexual likes: Strong and powerful males, rough, almost violent sex. She is also attracted to women but she will not admit it. It is a...weakness of hers.
Sexual dislikes: Andra refuses to let anyone know her personal thoughts.
Personality: She's a fighter. Has been fighting since the moment she arrived and will continue to fight until she's exhausted. Had a fiery spirit, almost mocking when she speaks to the Gods/Goddesses holding no respect for them except for one. Zeus.
Background: While Andra was making her way home to her new husband, she was taken and brought to Mt. Olympus. Having heard the rumors of the kidnappings and the forced slavery, she had made sure to always be on her guard. But this was her wedding night. The night she was to give herself to her beloved husband...and so she had put down her guards as she gathered water from the nearby stream. It was then that they captured her and brought her to be a slave. She hoped and prayed that they would put her in the kitchens, doing some kind of work. But no. She was brought forth to be picked by one of the Gods. Any of the Gods.
Image:
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

LimitlessNikkie

Slave

Name: Eve
Sexual likes: Dominate partners
Sexual dislikes: the norms
Personality: playful and spontaneous in nature eve is very carefree and fun loving. She is the last person you'd accuse of being serious. She loves life and tries to make everything fun.
Background: Born in a coastal town in Greece her parents were still very religious and when at they were approached and offered the chance to have there daughter gifted to the gods they eagerly accepted. Raised in the temple from the age of 9 she was picked as an offering for the gods because of her beauty and bright personality. She worked in the temple as a priestess learning the stories and histories of each god, until the night she was offered to the gods.

Transgirlenstein

I would be willing to play a captive Amazon slave.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Damnedangel

Slave
Name: Lexi
Sexual likes: Being dominated and told what to do while being forced, and being taken by multiple men, a little bit of romance while being dominated
Sexual dislikes: Loss of limbs and all the ones that are mentioned in the thread by Kaz =)
Personality: Shes a fighter, she doesn’t let anybody dominate her easy and will always speak her mind even if it gets her in trouble.
Background: Lexi grew up with a normal family in Athens, she went to school, had friends and was being romanced by one of the most handsome men in her school. One day while they were walking together a group of men kidnapped her and paid the man who was romancing him as he simply waved to her while smirking.

The men took her to Sparta where they stripped her, put a simple white dress on her that would show off her breasts, curves and butt before tying her arms behind her back with rope and tying her ankles together so she couldn’t move. They then tied the rope holding her arms to a metal pole by the statue of Ares as an offering for him. As she screamed and yelled trying to get free the men then sacrificed an animal in front of her and threw its blood on the white dress and her before shouting that she was an offering to Ares their great god.

Image:
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

Anosas

Im sorry but I will have to stand down as persephone as some unseen life changes have occurred and ill have to leave E  for a while once again.

thanks for having originally accepted me for this roll.

Take care all

Anosas
Slave girls, Mistress?" I asked.
"Yes," she said. "They are stinking, meaningless, lascivious little sluts who have been as slaves in the arms of Gorean men. It has spoiled them for freedom. They are worthless, sensuous little beasts whose passions Gorean men have seen fit, as cruel masters, to ignite. Their sexuality, their shamelessness, their needs, their helplessness, makes them an insult to free women...."
---Fighting Slave of Gor, 4:63

thrill

Since Anosas needs to stand down from playing Persephone (it sucks that you have to leave for a while & i hope everything works out for you) is it possible to change from who I orginally picked (Artemis) to play Persephone? If not that's cool

Dark Deception

Psh, there are two myths concerning how your character was born and the one you chose is the most controversial of all. The reason being if Zeus screwed Persephone when Demeter had purposefully hid Persephone from all the gods (tried), then she would have been furious with Zeus and Zeus would have another Hera on his hands. The famine she brought on the land would have happened earlier. After Zeus getting to her, I don't see why she would complain if Hades got to her afterwards. When Dionysus was born isn't specified either. Because if Dion was born before Persephone became Hades's wife, then that just leaves the issue of Demeter's fury being unmentioned. You can't say she wouldn't get mad because Zeus screwed their daughter because she got pissed at him for letting Hades have Persephone. I know for a fact if the incident happened after Persephone became Hades's wife, that the Lord of the Underworld would set out to kill Dion to get back at Zeus. Persephone always gets at him for being with nymphs, I don't see why he wouldn't get at her for being a slut lol.

The other controversy is your character pretty much becoming a demi-god through Semele. Originally, Semele was Dionysus's mother in the first myth and his fetus was born a second time from Zeus's thigh. But meh, whatever. If he was born after, then all I'm going to say is someone is going to die.  >:)

Dark Deception

I always find these stories interesting too bad history can't be more interesting. World History is but US History smells.

MarcothTalos

SLAVE

Names: Zareck Talos

Sexual Likes: Making the goddesses cum until they release him from service to them. Called a champion to the gods, he is more so the goddesses sex slave. To earn his release from them to earth for a short while is all the liking he has.

Sexual Dislikes: When the goddesses or gods decide that it is time for him to be punished. Which happens all too often.

Personality:A shell of a man that he once was, Marcus Corvick, a spartan warrior. With battle after battle running his life as he knew it, he was addicted to the fight of any type. A warrior in complete anger of being turned to what he was now. Like an animal caged and beaten, he can only be beaten for so long.

Background: Fighting since birth, Marcus moved through the ranks based solely on his prowess on the battlefield against the Athenians and the Persians. Moving from one side to the other of the enemy lines often breaking ranks, just to be covered in blood of the enemy foolish enough to charge the lines he stood in. After he proved himself as one of the 7000 Spartans who were at the Hot Gates, and was sent back, even though he fought to stay with Leonidas, the second king of Sparta fled with Marcus as his top captain. The ending result, Marcus was almost killed by him when he called him a coward for not staying to fight to the death. One of the gods shortly after named him their Champion and saved him from being killed by his own people for treason to the second king of Sparta.

Image:

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

Archivist

I'd be interested in playing a slave, but I'm going to reserve my character sheet until I have a chance to see the game thread.

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas

Hiraku kagi wa kitto kimi ni te no naka

thrill

i hope so too. If we are in need of more slaves, i can create one. I have no problems being a toy for the gods or goddess as well :)

Phobetor

I was wondering that...

If we're in shortage of Slaves, would it be okay to make another one? I already have one but I can always make another one. :)
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

MarcothTalos

Well I think we have enough slaves, because drama between the gods over slaves is only good if there are few. Just my opinion. Also Kaz is rather busy at the moment, kiddos and such so give her some time today and I am sure she will throw up the thread.

RubySlippers

By the way do any goddesses want to join Sappho in banning the right of men to abandon children in the wilderness for no good reason especially if they are girls and don't worry Artemis your Sparta is different the law judges this and affects all children if they are defective they are killed gender doesn't matter?

But one father biased against a daughter that is not right that should not be his choice to make.

RubySlippers