Multiple NWS Picture Ideas [M/F F/F]

Started by Callys, June 07, 2009, 04:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callys

I'm looking for a few good roleplays derived from these pictures. Before we start, there's a few things you should know. (Or you could read my O/Os ;) )

-I am deeply interested in spanking and am craving a good bratty relationship spanking RP. BDSM could be involved as well.
-I am submissive by nature.
-I am willing to play either women or men, and am willing to be dommed by either women or men.
-I would like to play either through the forums or PM. I might be convinced to IM, however I don't have much free-time to sit at my computer for hours at a time except late at night on Fri/Sat. (We're talking 1 or 2 am PST) All the rest of my posting is done either before 8am or after 6pm PST weekdays and all day weekends.

If you see anything you like or are interested in, please PM me!

1. or
A Mafia style game with the Don of the family. I like the idea of a "cold-hearted" Don actually being a warm loving husband with a desire to keep his wife out of the business, but she (being a strong woman as well) is not willing to be left in the dark. A power struggle that could either end in compromise or him winning. Taken, sorry!

I quite enjoy this picture. It could be anything, really. If it strikes your fancy as well, PM me.

I have a craving for something darker and chock full of BDSM and maybe some Non-con. This picture says prison to me, but if you have other ideas, I'd be interested in hearing them.

I've always had a thing for leather, so a ranch RP makes me smile. I've had this fantasy of being thrown over a saddle in the tack room and whipped with a bridal, and would love to play it out. Or some other farm/ranch type RP as well.

I picture myself as the dark haired girl because I am in RL, plus the blonde looks like she's got more control due to the arm possessively around her back. This could be anything, though I have an idea for a Sire and Childe vampire duo. Taken, sorry!

Outdoor/Public BDSM? Yes please.

LatinMaster

Callys,

I'm sending you a PM about the Mafia RP