D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lycana

Is kinkyness ever a problem, my dear? ;)
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Zaphod

Lycana

How do you know I'm not there already? ;)
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Zaphod

Wouldn't we be all over each other if you were there? ;)

Lycana

Zaphod

Would you deny anything else that I wanted? Anything? ;)

Lycana

I don't think so, wanna find out with me? ;)

Zaphod

Sure, are you up for a long, wild, bumpy ride into the unknown? ;)

Lycana

Oh yes, the unknown has always been attractive to me, but can I cling to you if I get scared? ;)

Zaphod

You can, but are you discounting the possibility that I may be the most dangerous thing out there? ;)

Lycana

The most dangerous thing, hm? Then why don't you look very scary? :P

Zaphod

Want me to take my mask off right away? ;)

Lycana

Depends, with the removal of your mask will the rest of your clothing disappear? O:)

Zaphod

What do you think? :P

(Catch you next time. ;) )

Lycana

Lol see ya!! :-*

I think they should but what about you?

Zaphod

Lycana

*Glances down* bra, shorts, panties... Do those count? O:)

Zaphod

Weather too hot for a shirt? *eyes her appreciatively* ;)

Lycana

Just got back from the gym. Do you work out with a shirt on? O:)

Zaphod

Lycana

Wouldn't you like to know :P What do you think, love?

Zaphod

Ever been slammed hard against the shower wall, Lycana? ;)

Lycana

Don't you think it's time I've experienced that, Zaphod? ;)

Zaphod

You think it would be a fulfilling experience for both of us? ;)

Lycana

At the very least lots of fun, no? :P