The Little Pink Pill

Started by Sabby, May 18, 2008, 01:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

A successful and gifted scientist, Minerva, has retreated to her secluded island home, where she can work in peace. She has all the money she could ever need, so she researches and developes simply for the pleasure of it. Her fantastic mansion takes up the entire left side of the island, and the rest is a holiday resort, with beaches, shopping centres, and many other pleasures, all paid for and maintained by Minerva.

The people, most of them young and beautiful, are allowed to stay at this fine place free of charge, partly because Minerva loves to be surrounded by them, and they provide good fodder for her more interesting expirements.

She has taken on two disciples, ateen girl and boy, and while they clean her home and tend to her every will, she is testing her newest item on them. A pill that can change their genitals. Once taken, a boy will suddenly have a vagina instead of a penis, and a woman will have a penis instead of a vagina.

Will involve plenty of leashes, light bondage, toys and generally messing around with her reluctant but obediant pets. I wanna play Minerva for a change of pace :)

Elohim

You bastard!  I'm positive you made this with me in mind!  and I can't resist....

The Great Triangle

I might be interested, although I've been playing a lot of submissive lately.  Would it break this game if one of the pets started trying to dominate the other or otherwise misbehaved?
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Sabby

Well, you planted the seed Seraph ^^

And I could handle him being a little bit misbehaving, I guess...

The Great Triangle

Does the pill affect hormones, sex drive and secondary sex characteristics, or does it just change up the genitals?

Ons and Offs

Sabby

Elohim

Well like I said I'm in...  I call girl of course!

Sabby

well, if you two are ok to start, I can write up a first post now.

jisko888

Oh that looks like fun. If Triangle doesn't take the boy slot I'm all over it.

Sabby

Gah, am I guna have to run four varients of this thing? XD haha

jisko888

haha, sorry. If its full I'm fine sitting out. I'll enjoy reading it almost as much.

GrinningHound

Ooooh nooooooo!

This has only been up for a half hour and I missed it! :'(

I'd really like to play, leashed and bondage and being a pet.....

I've been craving something just like this.

Elohim

Aw...  I'll give you a hand if you let me have a harem of boys without toys...  

Sabby

ahhhh. It was more like 15 minutes XD damn.... uhhhh.... lemme think. Maybe someone else could run a second game for Grinny and Jisko?

The Great Triangle

I'll play the boy, but only if Sabbat approves my character concept:  (if he wants something more down to earth, I'll go ahead and let someone else take the boy slot)

Name: Igor Kamichev
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Hazel

Igor has been working odd jobs on the islands of mad scientists for a long time.  This latest job is his cushiest yet, no gladiatorial combats, no insane social experiment, and very, very, little risk of the UN coming in and nuking the island for the protection of humanity.  Igor still has a large amount of Cat DNA in him from a previous engagement, and therefore has cat ears, a tail, curious grace, and a tendency to chase after shiny objects and damage the furniture when bored.  

Ons and Offs

GrinningHound

Aaaaw......

I want that Sabbat touch, though, and playing with Seraph is always fun.

Why doesn't Minerva just have more pets!

There's four of us, four pets isn't too many, is it?

Sabby

....That Sabbat touch? hehe... ^^ *is flattered* ok, four pets is fine. But if anyone else is interested after this, I'll just let someone handle a second game of this. I'm overworked as it is, so I can't run two.

Elohim

If ya need some help,  I'd be willing to give you a bit of a hand.

GrinningHound

Maybe Seraph can be an assistant to Minerva who helps handle the pets?

Sorry, I don't want to give you too much, but I really like some cuddly submissive stuff....

Sabby

Four pets is completely fine Grinny ^_^ I'll leave this up anyway, and if another 2+ people want in, then Seraph can handle a second run of this :) tor the offer Seraph <3

*goes to start first post*

Elohim

Hey!  I wasn't offering to run another game...  I was offering to act as a guiding force to keep the one game running in case you need a hand.  I'm not 100% positive I could handle actually STing something...  but,  maybe I could think about it.

GrinningHound

Do we get to be furries, too, or am I just a regular boy with shiny new girly parts?

Seraph, be an assistant and....do stuff to us. ;D

Sabby

Oops! Hehe... I don't exactly know what you mean by 'guiding force'

And Minerva is an interesting woman with an interest mind... I'm sure I could fit some furry in somehow.

Elohim

I'm just going straight human...  working on a bit of a background. 

jisko888

Whee. I guess i'll play a female to balance out the M/F ratio for the pets.

Name: Mia
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green

Mia has been working in Minerva's home as a maid for a few months now, and enjoys her new job much more than her old one in the reserch lab that created her. She's very shy around anyone that isn't Minerva,  but will open up once she gets to know them. She's a Neko like Igor, her ears and tail are white, in stark contrast to her bright red hair. She usually wears a maids uniform.