The Dragon

Started by Katiana, July 26, 2013, 03:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katiana

Non adult play

Fantasy setting?

DeathDragon7777

Sounds good to me.

And, don't use my name as a basis, doesn't HAVE to include dragon's, obviously :P.

But yes, fantasy setting, however, I was thinking Modern Fantasy, as opposed Trad-fan?

Katiana

It was just so you'd see it and I couldn't decide what to call it.
I like modern :) Any particular ideas?

DeathDragon7777

Quote from: Katiana on July 26, 2013, 04:13:52 PM
It was just so you'd see it and I couldn't decide what to call it.
I like modern :) Any particular ideas?

Oh-no, I was just saying about the fantasy setting, hahaha.

Well, are you familiar with the Devil May Cry series?

Been playing a lot of the new one lately, and really fancy trying to put some idea together.

However, instead of a human devil hunter, or Nephilim, as Dante and Vergil are, it a pure human, no demonic blood, but the ability to harness the powers of both angels and demons (Similar to the new storyline.) along with those of other mythical creatures.

He meets a girl, who, is one of the beings he hunts, yet, she has been branded as an outcast and being the gentle ass-kicker he is, takes pity on her.

That's the general outline, if you'd rather not play her as the downtrodden, hated individual, then you don't have to, you may play her as you wish.

Katiana

I can play downtrodden ;)
I have play DmC so can probably work it.

DeathDragon7777

Hey, that's up to you.

And awesome, anything you can think of adding?

Katiana

Why is she an outcast? What makes her different? What is your character like? What is their goal?

DeathDragon7777

Well, I'm one that likes to keep persona's secret, let my partners work it out, as for why she's an outcast, I was going to leave that to you, as opposed giving you something to work on and forcing you to do something you'd not have thought of on your own, I can provide input to your idea's but, I left that part of the idea somewhat open for you to decide for yourself.

What makes her different would fall into the above. And, perhaps, their goal is to resolve her 'banishment' or whatever you decide her reason for being an outcast is, either that, or, revenge... Revenge is always nice.

Katiana

I'll work on my character today, won't be on until tonight though as i've not managed to get the content ban lifted because t-mobile has an error.....

DeathDragon7777

Okie doke, no problem hon :*

Katiana

Scrap that lol. I managed to get in touch with them. Will you build a character sheet for me? I'll build my character and post next .

DeathDragon7777

Can do....

Name:-

Race:-

Appearance:-

Personality:-

Basic history:-

I'd honestly think that would cover it, and it's pretty self-explanatory?

Katiana

It is a start (will continue I promise) *hugs tight* sorry love, it's been a long weekend and long few days, have exhibitions tomorrow and Thursday but hopefully I can post for you between them. You ok?

Name:- Kayli Ose

Race:- Human/Demon

Appearance:- 5'6 Slim built , long dark brown hair and brown eyes (unless under strong emotion when they turn amber).

Personality:-

Basic history:- She was born to a human mother, her father was a powerful demon who fell in love, Kayli was the result, she is also powerful but really has no idea what to do with her powers. Doesn't understand them and can't control them.

DeathDragon7777

I'm great hun, once you're done, I'll get my Nephilim posted :)

Katiana

I am on it now :) *hugs*