Sissy School: Teacher Wanted.

Started by Jennifer swallows, June 23, 2013, 06:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer swallows

Hi! ^_^ I was trying to see if there was any interest in hosting a sissy school with two students and one player taking on the role of the teaching staff.

I have a brief description of what would be in store for the role play, as well as a brief description of what the two students reasons for being at the school are.

First, mine.

I would be sent to a reform school at the behest of my aunt, who has raised me since I was 14. On my 21st birthday I stand to inherent a great deal of money, and she wants me out of the picture, by sending me to a special school for trouble makers. A sissy school. I would be trained by various staff members and hypnotized to be a prim and proper young lady, that is sexually submissive.

I will fight and deny that I should be there at all and the school knows this. They have accepted my enrollment on the condition that my aunt will pay donate to them a large sum of money, once she obtains the inheritance. i will be trained in many humiliating exercises, that seek to train me as the perfect house wife/trophy wife and forced to accept my increasingly feminine traits, thanks to advance hormone therapy.

The role play will consist of:
Various classes and teachers, designed to train me for my future life.

Triggers that are implanted through hypnosis and leave me with different speech patterns, such as valley girl, southern bell, french accent, etc. Also Various trigger's to leave me with different mannerisms to match, all the while I'm completely aware of what I'm doing and unable to resist.

Training with sexual toys that serve different purposes. Examples:

Butt plug training in case my future boyfriends or husband, wish to use me anally.

special bondage ties, so I can grow accustomed to them in case my husband/boyfriends enjoy that sort of thing. So I will be forced to wear some ties under my clothes, attend class with my hands tied behind my back, etc.

Deep throat training with both real cocks, and fake. Including lollypops shaped like cocks, which I have to eat one every day. (this is also one way to administer the hormones)

Cum are laced into my food each day, so I will grow accustomed to the taste and learn to crave it.

More trigger's, classes, and activity's can be discussed later on, but i would like to play out my full training and my coming home to my aunt. She will be presently pleased with how I've turned out, and very arrogant in how she treats me. As if I was to blame for standing between her and the money. She will then set me up with a very rich young man in town who has special interests, but would rather no one know that he is. This is an effort for my aunt to win favor with him, and some how obtain even more notoriety and wealth.

And now, My partner's reasons for attending the school.

For my character he's being sent to the school because his mother, who divorced his father hates having men in the house. She wants a more feminine child and so my character is shipped off to Sissy School to become that feminine child she wants.

ME and the other player,AngelsSonata Are looking for one more player to join us and play the dominate, supporting teaching staff. We can discuss the whole thing together and would be open to changing it to just one teacher that is in charge of teaching the both of us at the school.

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Jennifer swallows

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 24, 2013, 03:40:52 AM
This seems... Intriguing.

Glad to hear that. ^_^ would you be interested in joining the role play and playing a teacher for the both of us? We can discuss anything about the role play, and I can answer any questions you might have.

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares