Tales from the slave quarters STILL NEEDS PLAYERS(MUL)

Started by bloodrose, June 17, 2008, 06:14:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cecilia

Older slave woman--perhaps has a few older regulars who are happy using her...and she gets to train others?  Group scenes?  Rough sketch below. Let me know if you think this would fit...

Name:  Miranda
Human or Other (if Other, details please)  Human

Slave or Free?  Older slave woman, trainer of younger slaves...still working for happy older clients....

Profession (for the free)---If she had remained free, she would have become a midwife or wisewoman....healer....

Appearance:  Very attractive--still in good shape--breasts still firm, curvaceous hips

Background:  Came to the harem as a young girl of 14...(they don't start them that young anymore...)  She loves being good at doing what she does.  She knows the way to "freedom" is to provide excellent service and keep her mouth shut--she will use information from one client against another, but only when it will profit her in some way.  She takes her job seriously and trains those under her wings with great compassion and caring... Not a bitch domme, but a loving mistress

Sexual orientation/Limits (for a slave)--No limits.  (Did I just write that? Yikes!)

Kitikat

I'd love to be a part of this... definite flashbacks to 'Tavern' roleplay channels on IRC :D

I'll pm with a character concept/question.
Bisexual, prefers to play female or T* characters
Ons and Offs and more!

bloodrose

The game has got off to a great start, so please come and join us!  We especially need slave girls! All characters will be considered though.. 
bloodrose's Ons and Offs

Sethite

Still possible to join? If yes, I might play too.

Name: Shandiel
race: halfelven
slave or free - slave
profession - I'm not sure, maybe a newbie who seeks for a job
Appearance - long, light green hair, blue eyes, little longer ears, rather small breats, long legs. She definitly looks little younger than he really is.
Background: she was just brought ot the harem, and she didn't get used to the slave's live. She still seeks for a freedom, but in the outside world she is heated, being half human and hal elv. Elvs despise her and humans too, she spend most of her live in escaping. One night she was captured and then sold into slavery. 
Sexual orientation/limits (for a slave) - let's say no limits. This could be fun.
Truly, madly, deeply...

bloodrose

We still need more players, please.  If you want to come along and have a look at the action it's in the BONDAGE - exotic small groups board, so reas our posts, form up a character, (character sheet in one of the above posts) and join us!
bloodrose's Ons and Offs

Inkidu

I'm willing to play a soldier if your still looking.

Name: Talkar Beringer
Race: Human
Slave or Free: Free
Profession: A war hero one of the most famous around.
Appearance: Tall and muscular but not bulky. He has military styled brown hair with flecks of bleached blonde. He has piercing green eyes and a short scar over the left one giving his eyebrow a small gap. He is usually in a formal sodiers atire.
Background: A war hero at an early age he has seen more horror than any man should. He often sooths this pain with women an wine. He has nearly limitless funding and enjoys many thing between battles. He enjoys his pleasures every time not knowing when it will be his last.
Sexual orientation: Straight.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

bloodrose

Here's the character sheet, write up a character and send it in a PM to me, and we'll go from there.  We really need more slave girls, so if you have any friends on Elliquiy that might be willing to play a slave, please bring them along.  You may have to wait for a writing partner, but there's plenty to do and see in the Central chamber, in the meantime, so welcome!
Name
Human or Other (if Other, details please)
Slave or Free?
Profession (for the free)
Appearance
Background
Sexual orientation/Limits (for a slave)
bloodrose's Ons and Offs

Von Konos

Greetings,

I would like to join the game, if you still have room
I would like to play a bodyguard for one of the players or npc's. or maybe I could work for the slave house as a bodyguard.
if this is acceptable let me know.

Thanks
Von
In the beginning there was Von and the world was dark. And then Von said: let's get darker.

bloodrose

write up your character, and PM me with it, and then we'll have a look.  Your idea seems fine, and I'm sure the Peacock Palisades would have a guard to prevent any of the slaves from being harmed.  He could be a interesting addition to the cast!
bloodrose's Ons and Offs

Daynix

bloodrose

If you'd write up a character from the sheet which is posted about 4 posts up, and PM me with it, we can go from there.  Thank you for your interest in the game
bloodrose's Ons and Offs

Kittenchan

Name: Catherine
Human or Other: Neko (tail, ears, slightly longer nails)
Slave or Free? :Slave
Appearance:

Long pinkish hair down to mid back. Thin with large breast. Black cat ears and tail. Dark Grey-blue eyes.
Background: Was randomly captured and brought into slavery. She doesn't really talk about her past but she was living with an elderly couple who were apparently killed to get her. They had found her as a baby and since they had no children of their own they decided to raise her as their own. The small farming village accepted her and she grew up normally with out any idea that she was different from everyone because she had cat ears and a tail. One day a group came to her village demanding money or they would destroy the village. The didn't have much money to the group of pillagers to take so they started taking all the young girls from the village to sell as slaves on the market. They killed everyone else and burned to village to the ground. Taking all that they could that had any value. She was just sold, straight off the market and her captures ropes still binding her wrists together. 
Sexual orientation/Limits: No potty play.

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

The Dark Raven

Writing you a slave girl for the RP.  Will reply once she is complete.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

bloodrose

bloodrose's Ons and Offs

Haibane

Hm, we have a lot of slave girls all ready and willing... which is lovely... but not enough slave boys and still too few patrons, especially women.

I don't usually like playing multiple characters in a game but I'm having so much fun playing Esther that I could be persuaded to start a second character - either a female client or possibly (shock! horror!) a male slave. You'll all know that I NEVER cross-gender play and I won't play opposite people who do but I think this game needs more male slaves. Mine would probably end up gay anyway but I'm willing to give it a shot, I just need to seriously think about it and try getting my head round the idea.

bloodrose

When the game first started we had more slave boys, and male patrons, but more slave girls have turned up now, so we probably could so with a few more boys at the moment.  We also need both male and female patrons, especially male patrons wanting virgin girls. 

A second character is fine, Haibane, just Pm me with your idea.

Anyone who would like to join a great game, then come along and look at us in Bondage: Exotic Small Groups.  Our threads all start with the title Tales from the slave quarters, and the main thread is the Central chamber, found here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=17533.0
bloodrose's Ons and Offs

bloodrose

We still could do with more players, PM me with your character ideas if you're at all interested.  We're well on our way to getting our own game board, (over 800 posts) so come and join the fun!
bloodrose's Ons and Offs

The Dark Raven

Are you still looking for female slaves?  I had intended to write you one, but saw you were full, and I still think that would be interesting for me to do.  Let me know by PM or here. :-)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Emmaline

I would love to play a female slave as well, if there are openings in that role.

bloodrose

yes we really need more slaves, particularly female ones, but we need all sorts of characters really.  Write me a character and PM me, I'll look forward to hearing from you both
bloodrose's Ons and Offs

bloodrose

The game has now had over a thousand posts so has moved to its own board in the bondage Big groups area.  If you'd like to make a character for us come along and have a look, we're always needing new characters.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=395.0
bloodrose's Ons and Offs

OllieGarkey

This sounds like something that would be fun. Which do you need more, boys or girls?

Cecilia

Hi Ollie...I am enjoying your introduction thread quite a bit.  If and when you are accepted, perhaps you can  play a slave boy to replace a recently lost one, that is of course, if our Game Mistress Bloodrose is okay with that..."Bows to our new mistress.*  (I have a character playing a free woman who...uhm...is sitting around idly waiting for someone to play with--filling up on the delightful delicacies that the Peacock has to offer.)

That said, it's probably best to spend most of your time on your intro thread or in the doormat thread demonstrating to the staff your incredible wit and charm, ability to socialize and your ability to be patient as they wade through a seemingly large number of introduction threads. 

OllieGarkey

Will do. Look forward to playing with you folks :)

Rune

I would like to join in the fun. Any room for one more?