TF Rp idea mostly M - F

Started by galgalar, July 31, 2013, 05:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

galgalar

Here a few ideas for some Role-play.  Some of the ideas may include more than one person, but most are for solo role-play.
Each idea is only basic idea and I'm quite open to discuss it through PM. I'll apologize for my English right away , it is my second language and my grammar can be a little off sometime, but be sure I will try my best.

1- The wishmaster : This one will be loosely base on the movie The wishmaster. In this one a young girl stumble on a magic artifact that host an evil djinn inside. The girl free the djinn without knowing it. The djinn offers many wishes to his new master, but what the girl didn't know is that the djinn feed upon sexual energy. The djinn twist every wish the girl made. The power of the djinns is very enticing at first, but the girl will found herself with more that she can handle.

2- Tribute of the masculine mystique : In this RP, your character will be transfer to a new town. The town found in the game. Has incentive you receive an increase in pay, but in this close town you will become your true self. Depending on your action your body and mind will be alter to become a true reflection of yourself. In this one I can go either with a male slowly turn to a female or start right away with a girl that will change throughout the game depending on your action.

3- The curse Black book : two friends found in a weird shop a black book entitle Transmorphication. In this RP the character decide to have some fun changing the shape of different people, but the book is curse and their always a price to pay and soon they find themself slowly change by the book too. The plot is not yet decided for this one I'm open to suggestion. ( Open to TF / curse / NC / bondage / TG etc)

4- Demon night (can be made for small group too) : Every Halloween night a portal to hell open in the old manor. The demons want to be set free in the world, but a witch keep them in line by feeding them just enough souls and sexual energy. This years the witch is looking for a apprentice. Has a the apprentice you will learn to control and change human perception and needs. You must find adequate victim during the Halloween party and push them to have sex to feed the demons. Twisting their needs, changing their body, etc. The apprentice can be a man, woman or even man that is slowly turn to a woman. 

I will post more Idea soon, but In the meantime fell free to pm with some idea or if you are interested to start a RP

galgalar

galgalar