News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Teahouse. Now with character sheets!

Started by Saerrael, February 09, 2011, 08:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

He he. Wow, its 11.45am here... I think I'd collapse being up so late <<;
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Angel Eros on August 19, 2011, 05:43:10 AM
He he. Wow, its 11.45am here... I think I'd collapse being up so late <<;

Mm, yeah it's a really awful time to stay up, I don't suggest it lol.  I'll send Saerra a PM tomorrow with my interest, and you know, apologies for bumping this thread lol.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

Oh, no no! I didn't mean that you shouldn't have bumped this thread ^^; Just giving an idea.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Angel Eros on August 19, 2011, 05:50:49 AM
Oh, no no! I didn't mean that you shouldn't have bumped this thread ^^; Just giving an idea.

Oh no worries, I didn't get that suggestion from you at all.  I had just realized that bumping a game that's already established, and running probably wasn't the best thing to do lol. 
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Saerrael

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on August 19, 2011, 05:08:49 AM
So yup, I blame this thread for introducing me to such an awesome comic!  I got to page 69 and wanted to bang my head against something hard, because now I have to wait for the pages to be put up.  So *Glares at the Saerra!* I'm very interested in joining this game, If, of course, there is room for me. 

[Edit made:] I fixed a grammatical error.

There is room *smiles* Toss me a PM with what you want and I'll see if it fits and whe---- Wait, that's mighty suggestive >.>'
You get what I mean, right?

Marguerite

Disclosed there are even people who cosplay and be photographed which is shown on the Teahouse website.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Saerra on August 19, 2011, 07:43:11 PM
There is room *smiles* Toss me a PM with what you want and I'll see if it fits and whe---- Wait, that's mighty suggestive >.>'
You get what I mean, right?

PM sent, and I'm working up a character sheet now to submit to you for approval!

Quote from: Marguerite on August 20, 2011, 12:45:27 AM
Disclosed there are even people who cosplay and be photographed which is shown on the Teahouse website.

La~la you're awesome!  I was looking for inspiring pictures to get character ideas, this helps!  Also, feel free to call me Dis, it's much shorter, and easier to type.

[EDIT] Clarified a sentence.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Marguerite

Anytime Dis and I hope to read your character sheet when I finally get bigger screen to read then my cell phone

Suiko

*Also looks forward to the new addition*
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

minerva7790

*peeps in shyly* I would also like to join, if there's room... What kind of characters are you lacking, though? Whores or John/Janes? Males or females? =X
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Marguerite

We can never get enough clients. Why not send a character sheet over to Saerra and PM him with any questions. He might not be around until later in the afternoon, Minerva.

-Smiles-

Saerrael

Agreed with miss Marg, there. And we just started the evening, which would be quite a busy time, so we could definitely use a few clients.

minerva7790

Heh, noted, I'll PM you with a character in about 12 hours (since I come from the future, and it's morning here, and I have to work... :-( ).
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Saerrael

I'm not in any USA time zone either *winks* It's nigh where I am. And, don't worry about that. I'll see the sheet when I see it.

AmericanAngel

oh my god oh my god! Let me join please! I love that comic and I also love sub/dom situations.
Just about 99% of the population masturbates while the other 1% lie about it.

Saerrael

Hhahahah!

Toss me a sheet, love, and I'm sure I can fit you in.

AmericanAngel

Hopefully I was accepted. >.<
Saerra please, tell me if you want something changed on my character sheet. Or is there something on specific you want me to work a bit more.
Just about 99% of the population masturbates while the other 1% lie about it.

Saerrael

Sorry, I've been out of it for a bit. (High stress situation.) I'll look at it now.

Saerrael

Just to let people know who are interested in joining ; we can always use more Johns/ Janes.

We've just started a new cycle (the evening of day one) and we have plenty room for clients to the brothel.