Revamped Ideas.

Started by MagicalPen, May 10, 2007, 01:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

The Spy Game
Setting: Modern
Details: Sam works for a video-game company. Or at least he says he does. He sometimes works late hours, or has to make a trip to a convention out of town. He brings in a good amount of money so his Girlfriend doesn’t take it too hard when he doesn’t come home. What she doesn’t know is that he has lied to her about who he really is and what he really does over the past two years that they’ve been dating – and now living – with each other. Sam really works for a government agency, an assassin of sorts, used to gather Intel on internal crime syndicates and the occasional terrorist cell. Nonetheless, he is surprised to hear that his Girlfriends sister is coming to stay with them for a while. He didn’t know she had another sister, let alone one who had just broken up with her Fiancee so is on the rebound but also in need of a place to stay. The Sister has her secrets too and is a spy working for another agency, with the same Target as him.
Characters: Sam (me), the Girlfriends Sister, the Girlfriend

The Neighborhood Party
Setting: Modern
Details: Sam was going to spend the summer with his Dad. His parents had divorced a and his father had moved out. Sam spent the school year with his mother as it was closer to the high-school he was attending. His parents had agreed not to transfer him or move him away from his friends. He had only just moved in with his dad for the summer and already loved it. The house was bigger, the TV was bigger, the maid cleaned everything up, and the pool had a pool house. But he didn’t really have anyone to share his fun with. But he had made a pleasing discovery. The neighbor, it seemed, had a daughter about his age, maybe a little older. And she was hot! At least he thought so. He’d only seen her from a distance, and she hadn’t seen him. He could spy on her from his bedroom window when she came outside in a tiny bikini to bathe in the pool or sunbathe. Walking around town, he noticed flyers had been posted up about a neighborhood party that was to happen at a familiar location – her house. Perhaps he could make some friends and introduce himself to the object of his affection at last.
Characters: Sam (me), the Neighbors Daughter

Most Eligible Bachelor
Setting: Fantasy (or Modern)
Details: Sams parents died last year during the Spring Sickness that struck the village. He is now left to run the farm on his own, and take care of his three younger siblings. At the age of 18, he is expected to marry soon. But he is a shy boy and acts rather awkwardly around the opposite sex. Never been kissed, he isn’t ugly. Broad shoulders, laced with muscle, and tanned skin do make him physically fit and strong. The current harvest season is in full swing when a messenger arrives for Sam, informing him that he has inherited a nearby estate from an Uncle he never knew he had. His Uncle, a Knight, had died while on campaign with the King. With Sams father dead, the deed and inheritance falls to him. The village is abuzz with the news, making Sam the most eligible bachelor. But he has agreed to stick around until the end of the harvest, not wanting to leave the village in dire straits, and to give him time to digest what has happened. He will travel to the estate on the weekend to put things in order there. But will he fall victim to power hungry women or fall in love with some one of noble status (as he should, being a noble himself) or some one of peasantry?
Characters: Sam (me), Peasant Girl(s), Power Hungry Nobles Daughter(s).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

No interest in these ideas?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Since i am extremely bored sitting around all day, i'll come up with some other ideas that will try and stir up some interest. In the meantime, can people tell me what they look for in a game. More plot orientated? More sex orientated? Inbetween? Etc.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry