Interest check - Plot-driven Star Wars game

Started by RedEve, June 26, 2011, 07:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

Star Wars: The Old Republic - Intro Cinema

The above trailer for BioWare's upcoming game has wet my appetite for an E game in the SW universe.
I'm not sure I have the time to GM it, but I thought it would be fun to check the interest amongst the rest of the Elliquiy members.
I'd prefer a plot-based game though, which means that even though sexual episodes would be welcomed, they would not be the main focus of the game.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Blobbe

I'd be interested nin playing one, but not runnong it though. I've been looking to get into a Star Wars RP for some time, but have had an astounding lack of luck.

RedEve

That's great news, any preference in terms of the era?

Altair1983

Id like to throw my hat in for this and well as far as era's go id like to suggest Legacy but always willing to be flexible.

RedEve

Quote from: Altair1983 on June 26, 2011, 10:46:27 AM
Id like to throw my hat in for this and well as far as era's go id like to suggest Legacy but always willing to be flexible.

I was leaning towards Legacy as well, with the Old Republic as a close second. The advantage of both is that we can assume that no one will try to claim any canon characters of the movie franchise.

Altair1983

Awesome cause I definately have quite a few Imperial Knight Concepts floating around that i have wanted to  play for a really long time.

RedEve

We will need to decide how big or how small we want this game to be. Posting frequency. And we'll need one overarching plot line to connect all of our characters.

Altair1983

Hmm we could always go with the someone is gathering a crew to launch their carrear as a highly efficient smuggler or something and let the party come together that way? and see how plot develops and let each of our backgrounds come to affect the daily live and our operations.

Pretty in Pink

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!  *glomps all of them*  Star Wars!  I can help with planetary stuffs as well as figuring out races, if you guys would like.  I'm a Star Wars NUT.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

RedEve

Do we allow Force users or not? I'm not opposed to it but I don't want a game with nothing but Jedi and Sith either. Perhaps we limit them to one or two?

Altair1983

Id be okay with limiting that but now are we going to put those as whoever gets their cs first or if they let their intent be known to play a force user.

RedEve

Well I'm not sure I'd be GMing, but I think the best solution is to let the GM decide which character or player deserves to have Force abilities and making sure it's limited to - perhaps - one per faction?

Altair1983

Well or since we want to focus on a plot development we could go with a collobrative style, where each character brings something to the plot and it evolves and grow based on the interactions we all have with each other?

RedEve

So you'd rather not put a cap on the amount of force users?

Funguy81

I'll throw my hat in this as well. Don't worry about me playing a Jedi or sith in this, I'm usually more inclined to play a soldier type character. As for Gming, if no one is opposed to utilizing Saga rules, I can try my hand at being the GM.

RedEve

Saga rules? I saw this as Free-form but feel free to elaborate.

Funguy81

I'm just throwing the idea out there, but only if everyone wishes to play using the rules. Its a good way to insure that characters are not overpowering, and force users not abusive with force powers.

GM: You see an Imperial Fleet of 20 Star Destroyers forming a barricade around the planet.
Force User: I pull every ship and crash it onto the planet surface with the force!!!

Yea, that guy thought the Jedi portrayed on that god awful animated clone wars cartoon series were how Jedi's powers should have been. Never mind the fact that he tried to practically commit genocide. 

Anyways if everyone prefers freeform I can still try my hand at GMing everything around player characters, unless someone else wishes to do it.   

RedEve

Well can you explain the saga rules to the rest of us?

Altair1983

The Saga rules are the newest d20 rules and they are pretty balanced and i agree still with limiting force users i was just focusing on the matter of not having a gm and the plot being governed by a colobrative effort but if Funguy wishes to run im perfectly okay with that.

RedEve

I should warn you all that I am terrible at system games. It says so in my O/o's. :D

Altair1983

Ah well a group consesus still has to be reached and if you need help i know the system pretty well its my brain baby and i love its ease of use im just willing to facillitate which ever idea we roll with any other peeps have ideas?

Funguy81

Um... in short order there are 5 classes that a player can use for his character. Jedi, Noble, Scoundrel, Scout, and Soldier. Each class have choices skills, abilities, and talents that gives them practically unlimited choices for character creation. The combat system is pretty simple, as well as the utility of vehicles, starships, and cruisers.

To be honest if everyone that is interested in this gives me a character concept of a character that is beginning their life (like a jedi apprentice, a smuggler beginning the life, a soldier fresh from training), I could create the character stats on him or her, and give a basic rundown to each player on the strength and weakness of the character. It would help if they understand the rules, but now that I think on it no one really needs to know the technical rules of the game if we do this. Player can say something like, "My character fires his blaster at the enemy." And I can determine if he hits the target, or succeeds in a skill like hacking into a computer.

I can focus the game on character interaction so the rules are not really needed, but then the rules come in when the blasters come to play. Though If this route is taken, I can run a game with 2-3 others at the most and if their interested. If not, dont worry about it and I'll jump in on free form.

RedEve

Another question, why is there a limit on the amount of players if we go with the system game? Because of the extra work? Or some other reason?

Funguy81

Pretty much the extra work. With the time I have in my life, I don't think I can run a game with anymore than 3 other people.

RedEve

Well then I guess that makes the choice rather simple. We use your system for four players and under and free-form if more people apply for a character.

Funguy81

We'll see what the other's say, and how it turns out. By the ways, I love the trailer for the new game! I'm waiting on that to finally come out so I can put it into my computer.

Altair1983

PhantomPistoleer

Been away for a weekend, came back to post a quick "interested."
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Tagan

I'm certainly interested... If  this be a system based game expecially.  I know both the Saga and the older rule sets... and have characters for each.

I'd like to play the wise old Jedi character... kind of a Yoda type, but like Yoda hiding his powers for the most part, and guiding the group from the background... and play a secondary/main character, a simple Twilek piolt, as his foil...

But I've other ideas if that does not work.

PhantomPistoleer

I, on the other hand, don't really know what I'd like to play--but I'm not interested in being a technician or a jedi.  I'll probably submit a human pilot.

I'm familiar with Saga rules, but generally prefer Core Revised rules.  At any rate, I'm not actually seeking a game that incorporates ALL system mechanics, but prefer for the characters to be defined by their statistics.

Era-wise, I'd prefer Legacy or Rebellion eras.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Blobbe

I'll say now that I was after a freeform game rather then a system one. Thanks though and good luck!

PhantomPistoleer

Kayla, I don't necessarily want to play a system game.  I could go either way.  Stick around until the decision is made, please! :)
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

RedEve

Yeah Kayla, don't bow out completely until you know for sure. :)

Funguy81

yea right now we are just tossing ideas and pretty much taking a vote on which direction we are going. Don't bow out just yet.

Blobbe

Sure; thanks for that. I'll keep my eyes open

elfguy

I was trying to start a StarWars game up but wasn't seeing much interest, so I'll certainly join here if this one gets off the ground.

Altho I never run system games myself, always freeform, so if we use a system someone will have to explain the rules and how it works.
----

RedEve

Well I think we have enough interested parties to start to make some choices.

Firstly, the era. Which is everyone's preference?

Funguy81

I'd say my vote is  for the new republic era about a few months to a couple of years after return of the Jedi, Legacy era, or Clone Wars.

RedEve

Out of those three, I'd prefer Legacy myself.

Altair1983

Blobbe

I'd vote Clone Wars or New Republic myself. No interest in the Legacy era, sorry.

Tagan

I'm up for any era... Clone Wars sounds best, but any era works for me.

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

RedEve

Well I prefer Legacy myself, but I'm okay with either Clone Wars or New Republic as well. So it's really up to our Game Master, I'd say.

Pyrkinas

I want in. I'm kind of a huge SW nerd, so any era is fine with me. I'm fine with almost any role, though I'm thinking smuggler at the moment.

BlueEyedBard

Hi, if there is still room I too would like to join in.
I'm not familiar with any systems either but I am willing to learn,
Also I have always been more of the scoundrel/smuggler type.
So I hope you guys aren't too full.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

RedEve

Funguy I'll leave it to you to choose our era, since you're our GM. :)

Pretty in Pink

Blargh?  Did I get forgotten in the sudden explosion of conversation here?  :P

I don't much care for NR, just because there's so much going on there that it's just like a massive clusterbreak that confuses the living hell out of me.  And that is SO not what I wanted to say but it works.

Secondly, as for my character, I'll probably end up playing a techie.  Just cause I love to get all technical and NOT get yelled at out of character!  :P

Dodge

I'd like to say that I'm interested. I'm a big Star Wars fan, and I know the Saga system. I don't care what era we're in, but it would be fun to be some kind of apprentice, if anyone's looking for one. If not, I don't mind being a regular smuggler type.

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Dodge on June 28, 2011, 07:49:06 PM
I'd like to say that I'm interested. I'm a big Star Wars fan, and I know the Saga system. I don't care what era we're in, but it would be fun to be some kind of apprentice, if anyone's looking for one. If not, I don't mind being a regular smuggler type.
I usually have a first mate/partner for my smuggler character who tends to be an NPC that I play from time to time. That might make for a good apprentice type character if you want it.
Unless you were meaning like Jedi/Sith apprentice, in which case just ignore my ramblings.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

Pyrkinas

Well, I don't want there to be too many of one "class." I'll think of something besides a smuggler, I suppose.

Funguy81

Well, Considering the number of the people that are throwing their hats in this story, so saga rules are out of the question. We'll make the story freeform.

As for the Era it looks like its a three way tie, we'll go with the legacy.  It gives me more options to play with.

Redeve
Altair
kayla
tagan
phantom
pyrkinas
pretty in pink.
dodge

Each of you type up a character profile, history, and goals to this thread.  Also send your character's sexual orientation, and OOC sexual ons and off.

RedEve

Via PMs or on here?

Do you have a CS template?

Funguy81

Here. We can transfer it over to another thead later.

I don't have a template, but for the character profile use this:

Name:
Race:
Sex:
Height:
Weight:
Appearance: (picture)
History:
Goals:
Possessions:

OOC:
Sexual Ons:
Sexual Offs:

RedEve

Name: Enara Lobeyle
Race: Zeltron
Sex: female
Sexual Orientation: bi-sexual
Height: 5’10
Weight:  140 lbs
Appearance:
History: She will be a Gray Jedi who will serve as a crewmate on a smuggler/bounty hunter’s starship. I will fill out the details once I find someone who wants her to join his or her crew. PM me if you are interested!
Goals: survival and the accumulation of wealth
Possessions: a custom-made silver lightsaber, blaster pistol, small cache of clothes and personal possessions she keeps in her cabin, a modest amount of galactic credits stashed away on some secret account

OOC:
Sexual Ons: She is a bi-sexual and she has strayed away from her own race on numerous occasions. She does have a preference for male humanoids.
Sexual Offs: She’s a Zeltron, so there is very little she hasn’t tried at least once ;)

Blobbe

Name: Ashlyn Kravhenn
Race: Human
Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Height: 1.75m
Weight: Athletic (I’m terrible with weights)
Appearance:

History: A mercenary by trade, she was born in a warzone and grew up fighting. Hard, driven and disciplined, she is accustomed to fighting for what she wants, and is not afraid to do whatever is needed to survive. She has very little love for causes or ideals, preferring to be more practical and live in the here and now, seeking tangible results for her efforts.
Goals: Mainly wealth and a comfortable life, but she’s not afraid to do whatever it takes to get there.
Possessions: Customised body armour, twin heavy blaster pistols, vibroblade; access to a small, one-man starfighter.

OOC:
Sexual Ons: Human (or human-ish) males, preferably those who don’t ask questions or for commitments.
Sexual Offs: See my ons and offs for details. They’re pretty universal to any RP I’m in.

PhantomPistoleer

Name: Daron Fel
Race: Cybernetically-Augmented Human
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Height: 6'9
Weight:  310 lbs
Appearance:

History:  No one actually knows where Daron Fel hails from, but his name does show up on holonet public files as an applicant for officer training at the imperial academy.  It also shows that he was honorably discharged after an accident that left Fel mangled.  Everything else after that is hearsay.  Unavailed by his disability, it is said that Fel sought out backroom cybernetic surgeons in seedy bars all across Nar Shaddaa, steadily acquiring funds for his expensive grafts by allying himself with the Hutts.  He is notorious on the Huttese Jewel for his mercilessness and cruelty.
Goals:  Contract Killer, Mercenary, Bodyguard; Daron Fel enjoys battle and hopes to die gloriously.
Possessions:  Weapons Array (dual blaster pistols, ion cannon, blaster rifle, flechette launcher, vibro-axe, vibro-daggers, thermal detonators, concussion grenades), Powered Armor (enhances strength), Survival Pack, Datapad, Comlink, S-Swoop, Credit Chip with 5000 credits.  Possesses Cybernetic Strength-Enhancing arm and a targeting computer in his left eye.
Skills: Daron Fel is an excellent gunman and warrior; he is proficient with all weapons and armor.  He is a competent field medic, hand-on-deck, speeder pilot and mechanic.  He is a certified starfighter pilot.  He has basic knowledge of survival training.

OOC:
Sexual Ons: Dominate heterosexual.  BDSM, humiliation, group.  Prefers non-consensual, but has been known to have many willing partners.
Sexual Offs:  See my o/o.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

BlueEyedBard

On/Off

Funguy81

Redeve: Great character. :grins: I especially like the fact Mara's picture was changed to get the right look for your character.

Kayla: Great character. For your personal starfighter, how would you like the X-83 twin tail? The direct descendant to the X-Wing.

Phantom: I like the character, never hurts to have a one man weapons array. I have to ask though, is he related to Emperor Fel?

PhantomPistoleer

No.

At least, not directly.  Maybe indirectly.  But when I say indirectly, I mean VERY indirectly.  Like fourth cousins, twice removed.  But no.  Not really.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

RedEve

Thanks for the compliment Funguy!
Now all she needs is her own Talon Karrde. :P

Blobbe

Quote from: RedEve on June 30, 2011, 01:27:43 AM
Thanks for the compliment Funguy!
Now all she needs is her own Talon Karrde. :P

Bah.

Mara/Lando OTP FTW

Funguy81

Well, looks like we have three confirmed characters. Waiting to see if the others are putting in.

Blobbe

Querstion that has come to mind - and yes, it is very important for me - but what section were we going to put this game in?

RedEve

Well it's going to be plot-driven, but we still want to leave room for sexcapades. So I'd say NC Freeform human? Unless the Hutt push it into exotic? :P

Blobbe

It can have sexytimes without being NC. Just saying.

RedEve

I'm open to discussion about this, what would everyone prefer.

Blobbe

I'm going to be blunt here. I can't be in a game if it's in the NC section. I'd rather not go into details here, but yeah, that's the fact of it. No offence to anyone else, but it's really not my thing.

With that being said, if people want to put it in the NC section, then that's cool. Its your choice what you want to do, and I don't mind dropping if that's the case.

Pyrkinas

I'm a bit busy right now, but I'll try to get my character in tonight. As for the section, I'm fine with anywhere. I know a friend of mine here puts his games in the NC section not because that's his thing, but because it's the best place he can put them without going Extreme.

Basically, just as you can have sexytimes without going NC, you can be in the NC section without necessarily having NC. I probably didn't get my point across very well, he could explain his reasoning better.

PhantomPistoleer

I'm for whatever.  It doesn't really matter to me.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

RedEve

So everyone would be okay with putting it in Light: Human Small Groups?

Funguy81

If anything, I think light exotic small groups would best describe the setting. To be honest, With how the last few star wars games I had, I'm gonna curb the NC stuff down. If sex comes up, its gonna be mostly consensual. 

Tagan

And I'm not really in the mood for a Freeform game right now.

Have fun people!

EbonyQueen

If there is room in the game I would be interested in throwing my hat in as well. The loose idea I had was of a female Togruta, force user.

PhantomPistoleer

I know I don't speak for everyone when I say this, but I feel like exotic alien women should always be welcomed.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Pyrkinas

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on June 30, 2011, 11:41:59 PM
I know I don't speak for everyone when I say this, but I feel like exotic alien women should always be welcomed.

Agreed.

And now for my own character. Since we've yet to see a smuggler-type, I'm going for it.

Name: Adrian Kavar
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 143 lbs.
Appearance:

History: Born on the planet Talus, Adrian had an easy, boring early life with his family. Deciding that this did not suit him at all, he ran away at the age of 17 and apprenticed with a successful smuggler for a few years before buying his own ship (one piece at a time) and striking out on his own. That is as much as he will say about his past, preferring to focus on the present and future.

Goals: Adrian's only real goal at the moment is finding crew mates and work to keep them all paid and happy. Little else concerns him but fun and adventure. As a smuggler, he'll deal in anything but slavery, believing that all should be free to live however they wish.

Possessions: Always on his person are two blaster pistols, a vibroknife, and a thin layer of chest armor worn under his favorite jacket. He owns a modified antique R9 astromech droid that he named Red, due to its paint job and fiery personality. His ship, "Freedom", is unique, built with the help of pirate shipwrights from the used parts of several types of freighters, mostly from the YT series. Having spent almost his entire fortune up to this point on it, it is suitably fast, tough, and comfortable, with plenty of cargo space and hidden compartments, as well as three turrets on the hull, one on top and bottom and one on the left side. He keeps a small stock of heavy armaments and explosives in the cargo bay, just in case.

OOC:
Sexual Ons: Almost anything but the below.
Sexual Offs: NC and scat.

RedEve

If no one is interested in having Enara on their crew, I think I'll create an NPC smuggler crew and ship for her.

Funguy81

Ebony: Since I guess tagan dropped out, go ahead and type up the character.

Redeve, talk to Pyrkinas since it seems thats the type of relationship you two would fall into.

Tonight i'll set up a thread for all characters and OOC. I'll wait a couple of more days to a week at the most and i'll kick off the start of the game.

Pyrkinas

I'll gladly take on anyone who wants to join Adrian's crew. Running my own crewmates as NPCs would be boring to me.

PhantomPistoleer

I'll join the crew as a mechanic and astrogater.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Blobbe

I could always be onbaord as a hired gun/troubleshooter. Never know when you might need one!

Funguy81

Well, if everyone is under the same crew, it certainly makes things a bit easier on me.  XD

Pyrkinas

The more the merrier! If eight people (and two droids) can fit aboard the Ebon Hawk, Freedom should have no problem with four or more.

RedEve

Well I suppose it would be easier plot-wise if they were all on the same ship.

RedEve

Funguy: what year did you have in mind for the starting point?

Funguy81

I'm not sure of the year timeline of legacy yet to be honest, though i intend to have it set a few months after Emperor Fel officially takes Bastion. By then the imperial civil war is in full swing, which gives alot of backdrop to what i have in mind. The story is someone taken from Kotor, but with few differences.

RedEve

Funguy81

lol, no...no Revan. This is all focused on you guys. But if you know the storyline of Kotor, then i'm guessing you know the planets as well. :grins:

Funguy81

Altair1983

The time peroid your looking for is the Imperial Civil War and it dates are 137 ABY and Beyond. I will have character  up soon once the internet stops fighting me and lets me grab the picture i want. I will not lose to you Al Gore and your sad Delusions.

Altair1983

Name: Alisha Skye
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Height: 1.6m
Weight: 55kg

Appearance:

History: As a Child she grew up living the standard  common  citizens childhood any member of the Empire would on the planet Bastion though her
family was not the most well of they made due until a fortunate windfall came to this small common family and my parents to see my unique talents
come to use and properly trained for the right amount of money was taken into the training halls of the imperial knights where from a very young age was
trained to be an operative to be sent out to the galaxy in preparations for the dark times that would come for the Empire and when the time was right she
would be sent out to locate new Allies to return the Rulership into the rightfull hands of Emperor Fel she endured much training and having her identity as
Rane Sarn erased and that citizen  of the empire never existed and during her training her old life was put to rest when her parents died  of old age and
the last Glimpse of Rane Sarn now gone from the galaxy and all that remained now was her new identity Alisha Skye. She had many trainers that prepared her
for the rigors of the unscrupulous life amongst the stars and also the proper training to her being a force sensitive was given and she is a member of the
imperial knights though she would never be found on any official documents she had a new family and would serve her purpose to her new family and her
Emperor. Though her old family and life swept away she did have a mentor that did provide her with a father like role in her life and this man did the
greatest act of kindness and had her parents bodies secretly brought to the halls of the imperial knights where these to common citizens were given the
honor of receiving a traditional burial of the honored dead of the Knights so that she could say good bye one last time to her parents who gave up their
daughter for the Empire this man is Dacken Fyr.So here is where she lives her live as a drifter and one of the many scoundrels of the galaxy, she would do
what it takes to fund her life and mission join crews or even gain money to keep her self afloat on her back if necessary she would sacrifice for the glory
of the Empire and continue to do so till she found new allies and resources to aide Emperor Fel in returning honor and Glory to the Emperor and removing
the shadow of the sith once and for all from its halls.

Goals: Serve the Empire and Emperor with everything she has to provide any resources or allies willing to stand by the Empire of Roan Fel.
       Earn a living for herself to keep her mission going.
Possessions: A lep Series Service droid with a secret compartment which hides her lightsaber, Various quality clothing cause in her line of work looking
attractive and well dressed can mean the difference between success and failure, Stun Baton, Slug Thrower Pistol concealed on her body,
Ion Pistol also concealed on her body, Two lockers for her belongings one with a false bottom that holds her Imperial Knight armor,
Two encrypted Long range comlinks with two pocket scramblers, Credit Chip, 2 power packs, 1 power recharger 3 clips of 10 for slugthrower pistol,
A Medical Kit, 5 Med pacs,security kit,synethrope,liquid cable dispensers x2.BLX Labor Droid.

OOC:
Sexual Ons: Bondage, Tickling,Sensory Deprivation,Massage(Sensual and otherwise),Being Pampered
Sexual Offs: Scat, Blood play,any play involving feces or piss,Toilet play,amputation,gore.

Blobbe

After a lot of careful consideration, I've decided that I'm going to drop out of this one. THanks for your time, and good luck!

Altair1983

Sorry to hear your dropping out well hope to see you around in some other games around here some time.

RedEve

Some of us agreed to be on the same crew.
Could everyone who was interested in that let me know so I can adjust my character's bio accordingly?

Altair1983

Well id be interested in being part of the crew but it would make sense that im a new acquistion to the crew then have been their a bit.Of course when my character is accepted by the GM.

Pyrkinas

I'll leave it up to the individual when and where they joined the crew, within reason, or if they wish to join after the game starts.

RedEve

Right, but shouldn't we know who is already a part of the crew at the start of the game?

Pyrkinas

Pretty in Pink

Working on it.  Since we don't seem to have an actual techie, yeah.  That's what I'm creating.

Funguy81

hi there. Sorry for the late reply, family gotten together for a 4th of july weekend. I haven't even seen my computer in 2 days.

Anyways, sorry to hear that kayla is dropping off.

Altair: I like your character so she's in.

Since it looks like everyone is in agreement, all the characters so far are in the crew. Pyrkinas, do you have any idea of what model is your ship is exactly?

Pretty in Pink

Name: Irene Demiar
Race: Echani
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 118
Appearance:

History: I was born on Echan, to parents that didn't really have a lot of income. It got extremely tight for them a few times.  They were happy before I came along, or so I was told. I've never actually MET my parents to ask them, so this is just hearsay. I know their names, but that's about it. Irina and Corean were their names, and I've done research. From what I've managed to learn, my father was a fairly successful shipping magnate before I was born, but just before my mother found out she was pregnant -- and I know this from knowing when I was born and comparing that date to the ones on the records I've found -- his company went under because pirates took out his largest ship, and no one else would ship through him anymore.

Of course, this left my entire family -- my parents, myself as a newborn, and two older sisters -- subsisting on just the money my mother made off of her embroidery business. This led to a bit of tension, as well as a rather illogical placing of blame for things on me.

Of course, being an infant, I never understood why my parents were always yelling and screaming. I do remember that much. My mother had this soft voice that made me feel like... like everything was going to be okay. My father's voice, on the other hand, always made me feel... well, afraid, I guess you could say.

I grew up like this, terrified of my father, until the day he came at me with a vibroknife.  I laid him out flat, partially because while he had been out cavorting and drinking himself into oblivion, I had been going through the standard exercise regimen for my people, and was faster and stronger than his dulled reflexes could cope with.  My mother never fought back, because she didn't want to hurt him.  I on the other hand had no such compulsions.

After that, he never hurt either of us.  He was too terrified I'd break him in half.  But that was the beginning of things for me.  After that, he started letting me attempt to help him fix up his failed business.  Once I got my hands on a communications console, it became apparent that my gift was the ability to get into places in the etherspace that I wasn't supposed to go.

This got him plenty of money for his business, and me a ticket off-planet.  I've been signing on with this crew and that since then, though for the past couple months things have been a little... slim?
Goals: Get signed on with a new crew and get off whatever barren rock she's found herself on, and find some adventure!
Possessions: Several untraceable credsticks (mostly empty for lack of pay), tool kit, spare parts, hold-out blaster, vibro-knife
Skills: Computers stuffs in general, hacking into secure systems with no trace, technical repair, jury-rigging

OOC:
Sexual Ons: I'll try most anything once.
Sexual Offs: Any toilet play.

RedEve

So all of the approved characters are to be in the same crew?

Do you have a chain of command?

Funguy81

Pretty in pink: Your character looks approved, but I have some question. In the beginning the history mentioned she was in the Jedi order, but after that there does not seemed to be any fit that she was a Jedi or not. When was she part of the order, and how much training did she received from it?

Redeve: Yes it seems everyone is tailoring their characters to be a part of, or capable of jumping into pyrkina's character's crew immediately. As for the chain of command, I'll give pyrkina call for that since it is his character running the ship.

Also I set up the character thread. No one have put their character in it. I'll kick things off Wednesday or Thursday night with the star wars crawl, and where you guys will be at.  ;D

Pretty in Pink

Whoops.  Hehe.  No, the original version of her was a Jedi, and the history is partially copied from that version.  So yeah.  Let me fix that.

There.  Fixed.

Pyrkinas

As I'm not entirely familiar with Legacy craft, I just kind of decided it was a custom ship made out of a bunch of YT-series ships. It's the same line the Millennium Falcon comes from, and smugglers just love freighters. If that's not okay, I'll find a true model to use.

Chain of command probably wouldn't be established by Adrian unless someone insisted on it. He's a very laid-back captain.

Funguy81

Pretty: lol. OK thanks and approved.

Pyrkinas: Would this ship work for you? As far as i know, this is the direct descendent of the YT-series of the ship.

I think we got all the characters.

Pyrkinas

Ooh, that's a nifty boat. I'll take it, but I'd like to add a couple rotating turrets. It just doesn't seem like a smuggler freighter without turrets.

Man, look at all that cargo space...

RedEve

One minor quibble, Nar Shaddar should probably be Nar Shaddaa.

And we probably should move all OOC chatter to a real OOC thread. :)