Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnie

Nope allergic to dogs.

The next person is stressed about something.

SmuttyReader

Nope.

The next person has had a genuine relationship.

Mnemosyne

Define 'genuine relationship?' If I were to define it myself, then I'd say no. No genuine relationships here. This being me assuming that both partners are required to have sincere feelings for one another to qualify for a genuine relationship.

The next person has been on a ship.
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

Well, sure. As a passenger, But I have never captained anything bigger than a boat with an outboard engine yet, to my regret.

The next person have been so lost that they couldn't even even guess where they were or what direction they were going in.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Mnemosyne

Yes. Me and my friends decided to go out to find several ghost towns. Going far out there beyond any signs of humanity anymore, we did not know precisely where the ghost town was. Or one town ended or began anymore. Then after we finally parked, my friends jumped into a pit that was part of the ghost town. Gave me a heart attack because they did not have gear, it was hot, they had no clear visible way back out. I could hardly move because I had worn absolutely the wrong shoes for what we were doing and with how many old broken things there were there from people coming out to randomly shoot things, I was scared I might seriously injure myself. I was also scared that I might need to go find civilization again to get help for them, since I did not have a cell phone.

The next person has given more than spare change to someone who was in need.
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Yes!

the next person don't give money to beggars.

HannibalBarca

I don't--I buy them food or something else they need.

Passing it on.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Mnemosyne

I try to give them money, but most of the people I'm with always stop me. Telling me that it's dangerous, they don't really need money, they are liars. Unfortunately since I am afraid to approach most people on my own, I don't end up giving what/when I want? The most I remember being able to give was when I was younger, I sneakily dropped twenty dollars into a guitarists' guitar case while walking along after my mother who had just told me to steer clear of them. (( Do musicians on the street count as beggars..? Perhaps not... )) Of course my fear does not stop me from giving food, service, and clothing in other ways that do not call for direct contact. I do hope one day I can do better though.

The next person has taken money out of a wishing well/fountain.
Mistreated

Lynnie

Nope, never did that. Been tempted a couple of times when I have been at the point of desperation but thankfully that has been so long ago now that it isn't too bad.

The next person just got over being sick or currently sick

Deamonbane

Does writer's block count as a sickness?

The next person tries to move things with their mind on occasion, just to make sure.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

HannibalBarca

Nope.  Apistevist here.

The next person has climbed a mountain--or at least a very tall hill :P
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Nico

Mnemosyne

Climbing like rock climbing..? Or just going up a mountain in general? If more like rock climbing, then no. If just going up a mountain by foot, then yes.

The next person has taken a souvenir they haven't bought from someplace that says something like:: 'do not remove anything, this is a national park.'
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

No.

The next person have stole something in their lifetime.

Captain Maltese

No. I will not say that laws should never be broken. But I will say that breaking them for selfish reasons may have consequences beyond what is immediately apparently risked.

The next person has done something drastic but with good intentions and therefor have no bad feelings about it.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Mnemosyne

Mmmm I cannot say yes to that entire sentence? I have taken many drastic measures, with good intentions, but I can't say that I do not have bad feelings about what I have done.

The next person has made annoying noises just to tick someone off.
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

I'm so guilty.

Guilty or Not Guilty: Gave money to the poor, only to find out they really weren't poor.

Lynnie

Not guilty, whenever I wish to give something to someone who is begging I tend to give bottles of water, food, or even hygiene products.

The next person loves the time right before bed when you can completely relax.

SmuttyReader

Nope, I just go to sleep.

The next person is a morning person.

Mnemosyne

No... no... me and morning... We have a very bad relationship. Unless we are talking about on the road at 3am when the sunrise is just barely coming up through the clouds in just the right way to have a beautiful display of color? I like that... oh yes.

The next person does not like alarms.
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

I don't have a problem with them.

The next person have a book published.

AmberStarfire

I've self-published 5 (2 are short stories as e-books) and I'm working on the 6th.

Passing it on.

Mnemosyne

I have several things I've thought about getting published over the years... some of my favorite stories I lost because of computers breaking down. </3 The stories I cherish the most right now, I am no where near finishing. I know even when I do get around to finishing them, I'd be too scared that people would take credit for what I wrote before I even got a chance to publish it? I think that is part of the reason I have a hard time even thinking about finishing my stories. I don't feel like I can trust people with the stories. I don't care so much if people steal my art, but my writing..? Stealing my writing would be like stealing my heart right out of my chest.

The next person has multiple copies of the same exact article of clothing, just in case.
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

(I feel the same about my stories)

Yes I always buy the same things in boatloads.

The next person have a collection of some sort.

Eikichi

I have multiple collections of things I care about. I consider it a hobby.

Passing it on.
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.