Looking for a Male Character for an interracial affair.

Started by Blinkin, June 21, 2018, 07:46:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Disclaimer:

The gender of the player and that of the character bears no relation to the other. If you are maile wishing to play a female, female wishing to play a male or a wolf desiring to play a sheep to infiltrate the herd and find dinner, it makes no difference to me and will not influence my willingness to write or roleplay with you.

I really only have a very basic story concept, and I welcome  the thoughts and ideas of my partner to create a story that we'll both enjoy writing for the long term.

YC: A highly educated professional black man who is well endowed... perhaps very well endowed.
MC: The lovely, busty blue-eyed blonde wife of a co-worker or underling; a woman who was raised in a small southern community and while not taught that black men are inferior, has not had very much contact with a black man. While she's reluctant to trust YC, some event puts them together in an explosive interchange that leaves both of them thinking about the other in an erotic form. She has to satisfy her curiosity just once about the legend of the black man, but as they say, once you go black...

If you're interested in expanding or building a new concept, I would love a PM to tell me about it. :)
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.