Back with old cravings (m/f, m/m, f/f, futa, incest, romance)

Started by Tom, May 08, 2016, 11:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Back from a break from Elliquiy and looking to get a few games going. For the moment I'm looking for one-on-one matching with a focus on sex, with just a little plot, but with a fairly long period of seduction.

Anyway, here are my current cravings:

1. Making Daddy Happy (father/daughter, incest): I can play either part in this story. Looking for pairing where the daughter is in love with her father and slowly seduces him. I like scenarios where the daughter wants to keep her single-father happy; taking care of him both taking care of the house and eventually making sure he is sexually satisfied.

2. Young Nuns (f/f or futa): Looking for a story where two girls fall in love in a forbidden environment and must keep it a secret while they explore their love.

3. First Date (f/f, m/m or futa): This would be a fairly vanilla story where two people of the same sex start dating. I want to roleplay through the first meeting, intial conversations, dating, sex and love.

4. Making Son Happy (mother/son, incest): I can play either gender in this story. I'm looking for a pairing where the mother is worried about her shy son. She feels like she needs to make sure he learns about sex and eventually things go further and further with the two of them.