The Great Revival - Interest Check/Recruiting [Male Characters]

Started by The Dark Raven, June 13, 2016, 01:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Aida Rose on June 23, 2016, 04:30:37 PM
I have a question about Stepfordization. I saw the movie, but I'm not 100% sure how it'll translate to this. Guessing the Community's aiming to brainwash women into the rigid gender role. Is that something that has to happen to every female character? 

No problem! Hope I was helpful.

Completely optional.  I was just going through possible scenarios and ideas that folks might like that would fit the setting.  For example, Henry Bohanan (the leader) is an awful sob, but he does have a soft side to him.  He's seen more of the world than a lot of them, so he's not so tight-fisted on that ideal as others might be.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Aida Rose

Cool. It's just not a process I'm interested in having one of my characters go through. I might make an (unwilling, obviously) army medic who gets grabbed on her way to the airport to be deployed. Something like that. She'd probably try really hard to contact her commanding officer. I mean, I figure she won't be the only abductee who'd want to get outside contact, lol, but she'd maybe view it as a mission. Either that or an FBI agent (willing?) sent by the Bureau undercover. I don't know if these concepts are against the spirit of the game, though?

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Aida Rose on June 23, 2016, 06:41:43 PM
Cool. It's just not a process I'm interested in having one of my characters go through. I might make an (unwilling, obviously) army medic who gets grabbed on her way to the airport to be deployed. Something like that. She'd probably try really hard to contact her commanding officer. I mean, I figure she won't be the only abductee who'd want to get outside contact, lol, but she'd maybe view it as a mission. Either that or an FBI agent (willing?) sent by the Bureau undercover. I don't know if these concepts are against the spirit of the game, though?

Either would work, honestly.  Whichever your muse likes the best. :)

GM note:  Don't forget to send me a PM with your face claim, if it is not listed.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Madriv

This looks really tempting. Love the setting and the religious undertones.

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Madmartigan on June 23, 2016, 07:27:51 PM

Can I tempt you some more?  :)

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Madmartigan on June 23, 2016, 07:27:51 PM

*toddles in after*
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Madriv

The Dark Raven

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on June 23, 2016, 08:08:32 PM
*snuggles* SOMEONE tempted me out of hiding. *sends Mads a look*

Yay!

BTW, you know this one is your fault with that earworm. :P

Bloodied Porcelain

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on June 23, 2016, 08:30:19 PM
*giggle* I know.

And I can't find the one you sent me originally.  That's the one stuck in my head, not the actual original.

Bloodied Porcelain

The Dark Raven

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: The Dark Raven on June 23, 2016, 08:51:04 PM
That would be the holy grail.  Thank you, darling. :)

No problem :) I would argue that cover is as good, if not better, than thethe original.

Mad and I are discussing reformatting Lily and his Twins from Church for here. My FC would be Fahria Yasmin and his is Brock O'Hurn

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on June 23, 2016, 08:57:56 PM
No problem :) I would argue that cover is as good, if not better, than thethe original.

Mad and I are discussing reformatting Lily and his Twins from Church for here. My FC would be Fahria Yasmin and his is Brock O'Hurn

I have Brock set, I just didn't know Lily's name. :)

The Dark Raven

Update:

The OOC threads are live.  Check out the second post in this thread. :)

The Dark Raven

Dropping my faceclaim for Eva Green, but reserving a future female character (name: Amelia Carson).

Beorning

Question: are faceclaims required?

I have an idea for a character I'd like to play, but I have trouble finding a face for her. I suck at visualizing characters, especially if I need to find real-life models for them...

OK, problem solved. I faceclaim Abbie Cornish:

Character bio coming up!

Bloodied Porcelain

TDR put my faceclaim up in the character sheet thread already, but since it's not listed in this thread, I figure I should point it out that I've claimed Leanna Decker.

The Dark Raven

Yes, faceclaims are required, as per the game information in the first post.

MagicalPen

Hello - I'd be interested in this.

Potentially as either an 18-year-old male, or a 30+ year old male. I'd be open to a pre-existing or incest relationship if anyone wanted to collaborate.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

The Dark Raven

Capping on female characters for now.  We are in need of male characters (Gap) and Willing characters to balance things out.

The Dark Raven

Updated the OOC and IC links.  We have threads for play and talking now.

If you are interested, let me know.  We are low on male characters!