Hello, come on in. [3/18/13]

Started by SinisterKitty, March 18, 2013, 08:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antipaladin of Calista

Alright. I thought Alexxia was going to play too. So we will see what she picks. Who are you going to play?

SinisterKitty

More than likely the Daughter, this was orginally a book I was working on. It was lost when my flash drive were stolen a few years ago, but I remembered the main details. :D
I'm currently looking for someone who would be suited playing in the setting of Transylvania in 1454 as my characters demented Father. PM me, if you would like more information and I will shoot you a link to a Non-Adult role-play.

Antipaladin of Calista

That's pretty cool. I like writing, though I stick to short stories. I hope we can start soon!

SinisterKitty

I'm currently looking for someone who would be suited playing in the setting of Transylvania in 1454 as my characters demented Father. PM me, if you would like more information and I will shoot you a link to a Non-Adult role-play.

Antipaladin of Calista

Do you want to discuses any ideas for our characters?

Daemosa

Ah, it seems you have gotten a few replies to your RP request.  XD

If you're still interested, here's that character I said I would draw up for you: <snip>

Please do not link to offsite information on public forums.
~ Staff
Happily married to the woman of my dreams since 2/22/2013
Check out my character database!

So raise your horns To those who died.
Let's drink to Fallen friends tonight.
Let's celebrate their glory life.
We'll meet again in Valhall When we die!

SinisterKitty

Well eventually the Mother falls ill, so her daughter turns her. The move to America not long after that with their fortune due to being hunted. So, the Daughter and her beloved get separated temporarily.

QuoteAh, it seems you have gotten a few replies to your RP request.  XD

If you're still interested, here's that character I said I would draw up for you: Dellisar

Of, course!

Daemosa

Alright, but again I must run off to bed. I lead a fairly hectic life and get on when I can, so posting might be slow. I should be able to get some good posts in this weekend though! ^-^

SinisterKitty

QuoteAlright, but again I must run off to bed. I lead a fairly hectic life and get on when I can, so posting might be slow. I should be able to get some good posts in this weekend though! ^-^

Well, goodnight.

Daemosa

Congrats on your approval!

We should be able to start something up sometime tonight. I can't do more than this one post right now because of work, but if you want to create a thread for the role play and pm me the link I can jump on later tonight.

Alexxia

I'll play whichever character is left. I can get into, develop and have fun with just about anything.

SinisterKitty

QuoteAlright, but again I must run off to bed. I lead a fairly hectic life and get on when I can, so posting might be slow. I should be able to get some good posts in this weekend though! ^-^

Well, I'll see you tonight then. :) I have to go to work here soon. :p

The Mother is pretty cool. :) The Father is still up for grabs, too.

Antipaladin of Calista

Cool. So now we need to find one or two more people and we can start. Hope we find them soon. I have great ideas for my character.

SinisterKitty

I'll try throwing it in my signature, to see if that will provide it with some adequate attention.

Antipaladin of Calista

Cool.

Man I want to be approved soon. How long did it take you?

Daemosa

Quote from: Antipaladin of Calista on March 21, 2013, 05:10:45 PM
Cool.

Man I want to be approved soon. How long did it take you?

It takes about 72hours minimum for approval. It's a great feeling when you do get approved, I just got on last month, so I'm almost as new as you guys lol.

So what do you guys think of me joining into this with one of my characters as a non-cannon type player? There's a link to my characters in my sig if you want to check out the two I have up before deciding.

We have a forum!

Daemosa

Was hoping to do at least the setup, but I have a road trip in the morning so bed for me. PM me anything you want the new thread to say in the first post and I'll work the copy pasta magic.

For those who can't pm, post your thoughts/suggestions/characters here if you want them on the main page of the rp.

Thanks all and I'll get things updated tomorrow after I get your guys info!

Daemosa

For those looking for the thread, it's titled Reign of Blood in the Non-Adult role play forum