Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 1 [Closed]

Started by Xillen, April 20, 2008, 07:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenthorn

Quote from: Kalen on April 22, 2008, 10:33:10 AM
Oh, don't worry, Cherri.. I'll be the first to go.  You can almost count on it  ::)

Nope..will be me!

*gathers bribes to hand out to stay alive*

GrinningHound

I'll stick around.  No one would kill the gravedigger!

Dragoondawg25

Quote from: Cherri Tart on April 22, 2008, 10:30:26 AM
i already have my defense worked up against dying first!  *sits on stool with kitteny eyes and a very very short skirt* "you wouldn't let the big bad werewolves hurt me, would you?"  *sniffles a little for extra helpless effect*

Eyes cherri Tart and grins wickedly, "This would be the part where i say, come into my lair said the spider to the fly muwahhahahahaa" :P
Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs

Xillen

Signups are closed. Considering the number of players, I've added one special character, the priest (see the initial post). The dice have randomly decided which player has what role.

We start at night, so the werewolves and the seer need to decide on their targets. This thread can still be used for discussion, despite it being night. Good luck everyone!

After all the hard labor, the town of Miller's Hollow is finally erected, and as dusk sets in, all the villagers head to their individual cottages under the light of a full moon. Most of you are about to take a good night's rest, tired from all the hard work. One decides to play around a bit with his or her supernatural hobby, grabbing a crystal ball to fulfill a voyeuristic desire and scry upon a fellow villager.

Some of you however, are feeling odd. Perhaps it has something to do with the full moon, as you feel yourselves transforming, growing hair and tails, hands and feet transforming into paws, and the face receiving major alterations. This awakens something new insides yourself. A hunger, for human flesh! As you leave your cottage in search of prey, you notice you are not alone! Together, you decide on a pact, and invade the cottage of a poor, innocent, unsuspecting villager!

Remaining villagers of Millers Hollow:

• Aviationrox
  • Cherri Tart
  • Cutter
  • Dingo
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elvi
  • Greenthorn
  • GrinningHound
  • Kalen
  • Kazae
  • Lightangel
  • Maeven
  • Neksia
  • Shadowz
  • Silvestine
  • Swedish Steel
  • Xana Cenad

Remaining roles:

• 4 werewolves
  • 1 seer
  • 1 healer
  • 1 priest
  • 1 hunter
  • 9 peasants

Elvi

*Goes off to dig her own grave and save others the time and effort*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

WyldRanger

*gets ready for bed after a hard days work planting seeds in the fields*

"Yawn"

Kalen

*blows out the candle, and tucks in under the covers after a long, hard day in the smithy.*

Elvi

Quote from: Xana Cenad on April 23, 2008, 10:28:55 AM
*gets ready for bed after a hard days work planting seeds in the fields*

"Yawn"

You're a farmer?
Bugger that for a lark, I'm an ....errrrr.... something else....*laughs*

OH!....
I'm Mr's Miggins and I own a pie shop!
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Swedish Steel

I'm the undertaker. I expect to be rich before long.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Dragoondawg25

*closes up the butcher shop and heads towards home to slip under his covers after a long days work.*
Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs

Shadowz

*Locks up the tavern and retires upstairs to slip between the covers...wondering whether she should have taken up the offer of one of her patrons to keep the cold night air out*

Neksia

*closes up the seamstress shop and heads home to a cup of tea and a warm bed*

Cutter

*Reposes by firelight, booted feet upon a stool, book open on lap, bones weary from a day of wrangling wild horses.*
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Xillen

And eventually, the full white moon disappears behind the horizon to make place for her brother, the sun. As Miller's Hollow bathes in the morning light, it's inhabitants awake, and appear from their cottages to make a surprising and eerie discovery! Throughout the town, suspicious footprints can be found. Most have the side and pressure of humanoids, walking on two feet, while for some, the pressure is somewhat different, and palms and fingers can be seen. All of them have one thing in common however, and that's the small pits left at the front of the footprints, hinting at clawlike nails.

A quick count ensures you that everyone is still alive, and no casualties has yet been made, but people are scared. After gathering everyone to the town hall, further investigation proves that the trails are only visible within the town, none are leaving or entering from the nearby forests, which can only mean one thing. Whatever they are, they are among you! Distrust quickly arises, and to keep order, you decide to appoint a sheriff. This sheriff will be appointed by a democratic system, voting.

Note: Since there are no deaths, the healer must have used his or her special ability. The victim is not aware of this.

Discuss who you think would not be a werewolf and earns your trust to be a sheriff. The sheriff gets to decide who dies in the case that the lynch votes end in a tie.

Remaining villagers of Millers Hollow:

• Aviationrox
  • Cherri Tart
  • Cutter
  • Dingo
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elvi
  • Greenthorn
  • GrinningHound
  • Kalen
  • Kazae
  • Lightangel
  • Maeven
  • Neksia
  • Shadowz
  • Silvestine
  • Swedish Steel
  • Xana Cenad
Not yet voted: Aviationrox, Cherri Tart, Cutter, Dingo, Dragoondawg, Elvi, Greenthorn, GrinningHound, Kalen, Kazae, Lightangel, Maeven, Neksia, Shadowz, Silvestine, Swedish Steel, Xana Cenad.

Remaining roles:

• 4 werewolves
  • 1 seer
  • 1 healer
  • 1 priest
  • 1 hunter
  • 9 peasants

Greenthorn

Swedish Steel

For sheriff!!

He's an upstanding guy!!

Swedish Steel

Thank you, Greeny. You got an excellent head on your shoulders, I sure would vote for me if I could. ;)
But since I can't, I might aswell vote for Greenthorn.

On Off page:

Kalen

Cherri Tart

For sherriff.  I think that she would be a nice, responsible choice to have all that extra power.

Now.. are we going to start pointing fingers, or are we doing that AFTER we have a sherriff?

MagicalPen

Greenthorn

Do i get more cookies now?

Lets hope there's a tie...

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Swedish Steel

That IS against the rules. Why do you think I didn't do it? :)

Wait...this doesn't make any sense after Silvestine edited his post.  :'(

On Off page:

Greenthorn

Some of us have inside information *winks*

And Silvestine you can't vote for yourself *points up to Xillen's post*

Kalen

Inside info... Hmm.. methinks we've found our first wolf!

*backs away from Greenthorn nervously*

Greenthorn

*blows a kiss*

Well I -do- love werewolves..hmmmm

*ponders* Am I a wolf...or not?

Swedish Steel

Are you backing away from Greeny, or...THE SILVER NECKLACE AROUND HER NECK!?!

On Off page:

Kalen

No, the pearl necklace around her neck.. wait, is this PG-13?  *snickers*

Greenthorn

Thanks for the vote Silvestine *hands him GT Rocks pin*

Spread the word!!

(Hmmm or maybe I'm just trying to corrupt the election..maybe I voted for Swedish because him and I are -both- werewolves...*ponders*)