MAFIA MELODRAMA - Interest Check!

Started by BentNotBroken, November 06, 2008, 10:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentNotBroken

Hey y'all.  ;D

Due to the interest that I've had the last few days in my now closed Mafia Wars roleplay, i thought I'd revamp this thread as an Interest Check. To see who all was interested in participating if I started the game back up. For those of you that don't know what the game was about. Read Below. I tried to find the other threads to post links in here, but i can't find any of them!  :(

The main plot in the storyline is between Don Espisito's 17 (almost 18) year old daughter and her love interest. Now, in the roleplay before, her love interest was set up to be the son of the rival mob boss. So it was going to be a Romeo and Juliet type of thing, with a Mafia twist. :)

But, I'm open to change her love interest though. Perhaps it is one of her father's men? Whoever it may be, he will be someone that she would definitely not be allowed to date by her father. Hence making it a very taboo relationship.

OR maybe the rival family decides to kidnap her for revenge? There are tons of possibilities and I'm open to hear everyones suggestions. Just PM me!.

The other main plot of course, would be the war between the two families!

Below is a general outline of the characters that could be involved in the storyline. The characters in bold are ones that would DEFINITELY be roles that would need to be filled. (aside from Gabby - I'd play her.)

Check it out, think about it, PM me if you're interested and definitely let me hear any ideas and suggestions! :)

Famiglia di Esposito: (Esposito Family)

Capofamiglia (Boss/Don):
Consigliere (Counselor/Advisor):
Sotto Capo (Underboss/2nd in Command):
Capo (Captain) #1:
Capo #2:
Capo #3:
Soldier #1 (Made Man):
Soldier #2:
Soldier #3:
Associates:

Boss's Daughter: Gabriella "Gabby" Esposito (BentNotBroken)
Gabby's Best Friend: (reserved)

Famiglia di Conterno:

Capofamiglia (Boss/Don): Salvatore "Sal" Conterno
Consigliere (Counselor/Advisor):
Sotto Capo (Underboss/2nd in Command):
Capo (Captain) #1:
Capo #2:
Capo #3:
Soldier #1 (Made Man):
Soldier #2:
Soldier #3:
Associates:

Unaffiliated:

Aiden

Bump, still need some Maifaisos to join the family.

Huntress

i'll consider it... if i'm approved. :) actually i'm very interested.

Aiden

*Claims Huntress*
MINE ALL MINE!
*Hisses at Espositos*
Good luck on the approval process.

Huntress

BentNotBroken

JEeeeez Aiden, back off, did you take your meds today? :)  I think i might need to get a rabies shot just in case! hehehe

Welcome to the game Huntress..when you get approved that is :)

Belladonna1

If any of the female roles are still needed, other than Sal's wife,( not sure if I could fill those shoes well enough!), I'm definately interested! ;)

There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

BentNotBroken

We'd love to have you Bella...what kind of female character would you like to play?

Talon

Is this modern day or prohibition era?  If this is an ongoing game, could you link to the thread(s)? 
"A man with no enemies is a man with no character." --Paul Newman
Talon's ons and offs ~ wiki page ~ current story ideas

Belladonna1

Well, I'm pretty easy- who do you need?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

Aiden

Quote from: Talon on November 10, 2008, 06:58:29 AM
Is this modern day or prohibition era?  If this is an ongoing game, could you link to the thread(s)? 

Character sheets page

@Talon the game is setup in a modern setting, We used "Basin" City layout. Two families currently rule the town-

The Conternos- Unorthodox set up/layout, Espositos hate them because they do not follow the typical protocol of the "Old school" system. (Methos) The Don of the Esposito, has a personal hatred towards Sal, for having a Female Consilgere and generally not keep old traditions alive.

The Espositos- "Typical" rule/layout, Conternos hate them becuase they are in the way of taking over the city.

@Bella- I think we can use some more Made Men/Soldiers the most but female roles are welcome, we are in need of players at this time overall.

BentNotBroken

Thanks for answering their questions Aiden! :)  I couldnt get back on here last night, the server was messing up for some reason!

undisclosedtoyou

Just wondering if this is closed yet?  I'm interested in the role of "Gabby's" best friend.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on December 22, 2008, 10:24:07 PM
Just wondering if this is closed yet?  I'm interested in the role of "Gabby's" best friend.

The game was alive for a bit but it closed down due to lack of interest and players.

BentNotBroken

Hey Aiden. :) I'm trying to check and see if there is enough interest to get it going again. I've had a few people PM me lately about it, wanting to play. So i figured id' see :)

Aiden

you should have told me! I would love to get this game up and running again

Marguerite

Quote from: BentNotBroken on December 23, 2008, 07:10:23 PM
Hey Aiden. :) I'm trying to check and see if there is enough interest to get it going again. I've had a few people PM me lately about it, wanting to play. So i figured id' see :)

I am still interested, always interested but disliked that people dropped out for one thing or another.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Destiny Ascension

"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

Revolverman

BentNotBroken

Of course! I'm so glad everyone is still up for the game! :)  Can everyone remind me again what roles they were playing? Revolverman, would you still like to play someone who is unaffiliated or would you like a larger role? Aiden are you still going to play your same characters?

Marguerite

I was or am playing Marguerite de la Cruz, aka Pretty Lady In Red.

BentNotBroken

Okay cool. :) Who was it that played Conterno's wife?

Marguerite

It was Maeven who played the wife. Do you think she would still be interested?

undisclosedtoyou

Wow, I'm glad people want to pick this up again. 
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Marguerite

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on December 23, 2008, 11:42:04 PM
Wow, I'm glad people want to pick this up again. 

Very good roleplay and group of members participating in the group.

-Smiles-