Consent - BDSM club - new 'Masquerade' theme, come play!

Started by Sussurus, August 13, 2012, 10:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

Do you mean writing another male Dom, or having two subs beneath Prince?
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Ryven

Quote from: flassche on August 21, 2012, 04:18:25 PM
Sooooo... no Jedi mind trick?

"Fuuu-"

I'll try and see if I can magician it off, juggling two character at once. Or, I simply have to cough up another dom from my sleeve.

Evil twin brother is stretching it a bit much, no?  ^_^

If you're making an evil twin, what does that make Prince?  The 'good' one?  :P

DarkEnigma

Quote from: Christa McGinn on August 21, 2012, 04:22:21 PM
Do you mean writing another male Dom, or having two subs beneath Prince?

Considering one of the two, maybe both.

Who knows. Guess I will see what the general populace wants. The whole BDSM scene is a new one for me, so I don’t want to burry myself in weights I cannot carry.

Quote from: Ryven on August 21, 2012, 04:49:53 PM
If you're making an evil twin, what does that make Prince?  The 'good' one?  :P

Oy, oy!  Lance is always good, even when he is bad!! You need people with a grey or black morality too let others shine more brightly!  “Nods to himself.”

So, when is the big even starting?!

Sussurus

Welp, it's juuust about midnight my time, so I'm calling slave applications closed. By which I mean, I'm a pushover, so anyone who PMs me before the auction is actually over can technically get in... but it's not my fault if all the buyers have already made their choices. ;)

Will post the final list on the OOC thread shortly.

Cami

Okay kids, one more character coming up. A complete subby.

Cami

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Abrielle "A" De Luca

Backround: Abrielle came to America when she was 2, originally from Italy. Her interest in the Lifestyle didn't come about until she was twenty. Nor did her interest in sex, as she was focused on her schooling. That isn't to say she is a virgin, but she's gone about as far as breaking her hymen. The one encounter she did have ended within a few minutes, and she hasn't wanted to have sex since. She came by Consent through a friend, and decided to check it out.

Personality: Abrielle has the classic Italian spirit, she is feisty, and funny. Her sweet disposition makes her a novelty in the BDSM world, where it is usually full of hard, masked over people. She is open and friendly, but doesn't give herself emotionally easily. Nor does her submission come easily. An inadvertent reluctance to have sex has come about within her. 

Kink Orientation: Submissive

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Ons: She doesn't know much about the sexual world, but she knows strong willed men and women get her hot. She is willing to try anything once.

Offs: Toilet play, scat, vore, mean and rude people.

Strengths: Her nurturing and caring nature makes her somebody people want to be around. She isn't timid or nervous about her inexperience, though she doesn't flaunt it.

Weaknesses: She is naive about sexual things as a whole, it makes her susceptible to people who want to take advantage of her.

DarkEnigma

Another lovely addition to our growing BDSM family!

Also another European. !

Cami

Clio

Haha. She sounds an awful lot like my character. They should get along.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Cami

I thought that too. I might change her a bit. I think it's the whole virginal stuff, but I've never played a really virginal character, so it's something I'm gonna try. Sorry, I know it sounds like Ginger, but that wasn't my intention at all.

DarkEnigma

Cami

It's funny that your character's name is Lance...and well...he has a lance. I don't even know. It was funny in my head.

DarkEnigma

Cami

DarkEnigma

“Nods proudly”

So… Who else is curious to see how this auctioning is to be implemented?

“Bites fingernails.”

persephone325

Quote from: flassche on August 22, 2012, 05:36:16 PM
“Nods proudly”

So… Who else is curious to see how this auctioning is to be implemented?

“Bites fingernails.”

+1
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Sussurus

Quote from: persephone325 on August 22, 2012, 05:38:50 PM
+1

Now you're making me nervous!  ;D

Anyway, Flassche, you start by PMing me... something like "Lance is going to bid on Ginger, and in the event that someone else gives him a run for his money, he's going to outbid them."

Not to make any assumptions, or anything. ;)

Prince Truhan

Name: Erik "Prospero"

Appearance:

Personality: Strong and demanding, he can be brash at times, since he expects everything to be done to accommodate him, and he isn't afraid to break things to make that happen.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Kink Orientation: Dom

Interests: He lives to dominate and make things suit him, specially he loves to break innocent girls and reshape them into perfect servants.

Limits: Bathroom play

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Sussurus

Welcome! Glad you decided to join us. :)

FWIW, I've divided the character list by orientation in the first post... it was starting to be a pretty long list!

ShadowOfHeaven

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=124957.msg5498498#msg5498498

please quote when responding to messages.
It makes my life much easier.

Cami

Sussurus

It's going pretty well, I think! It's definitely been fun to watch people pairing off... but yes, there are definitely still some unattached, and another character would be entirely welcome. :)

Zaer Darkwail

Well, considering my fail to even reply anything past days I think I back off from this game as I am busy as I am already :P.

Sussurus

No problem... thanks for letting me know. I still think it would be fun to have PC bartender, so I'm putting the role up for grabs. :)