News:

Main Menu

That symbol...!

Started by Shjade, March 06, 2011, 01:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shjade

I know one of you knows the one I'm talking about! You know, the circle that's 3/4th's filled in black with the last quarter white - the one someone was using for eyes in the SB a couple months ago that made everyone go EEE NO MAKE IT STOP CREEPEH - that one!

I can't find it anywhere or how to make it. Doesn't appear to be on any Ascii or HTML character lists. My Google-fu is too weak. Halp. D:
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Oniya

It appears to be Unicode 25D5.  Not sure how to put that into the text window, though.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Vekseid

◕‿◕

Shjade

Yay! Danku! :D *applies vigorous lovings to Oniseid, as the two of you shall henceforth be known for arbitrary reasons*

◕.◕
◕/◕'s

Oniya

O_o  I've been fusioned.  Was that with the crazy dance, or the Potara earrings?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Star Safyre

My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Shjade

Quote from: Oniya on March 06, 2011, 06:14:16 PM
Was that with the crazy dance, or the Potara earrings?
I was thinking more Star Trek: Voyager transporter malfunction-style.
◕/◕'s