News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midwest Man

Alas, the lovely and weary Saiyuri wasn't paying enough attention as the man from the Midwest appeared, and stole the adorable win from her loose embrace. The man ran off, carrying the win close to his chest, allowing her to listen to his heartbeat as he disappeared into the shadows.

Verasaille

Vera quietly opens her Shadowy cape and lets Midwest Man and Win into her dark and spooky embrace.  >:)
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Midwest Man

There was something very dark and foreboding as they stepped into the shadows. This wasn't where he had intended to take the precious win, and he could feel its heart flutter in fear. He slipped the clutches of the darkness and sped off, his own heart racing from the encounter with the one known as Verasaille.

Saiyuri

Pulling both the Midwest Man and the Win into her loving arms she calms the two down by rubbing their backs gently. After the duo have regained their composure Sai slips the Win into her warm embrace and saunters off happily.

Zeth

Steals the Win from Saiyuri. Sorry, every time he takes both some snatches poor Win right afterwards.

Saiyuri

Steals the Win back from Zeth with a frown. "I see how it is".

Boatman

The frown made Win cry, so she hurried back to Boat who kept her safe always.
Game over.
Next challenge please.
History, where creative writing was born.

Saiyuri

Steals the Win back from boat, snuggling it in her arms.

Zeth

Kisses Saiyuri and gives her the Win he stole from Boatman. "You're right. Not trying to steal out is out of character."

Saiyuri

Smiling she kisses Zeth back sweetly before cuddling the Win against her bosom. "Thank you, Zeth. Always the gracious gentleman."

FaeBorne

Gives Saiyuri a hug, and sneakily steals the win..... mischief in her eyes!

Fae Wins!

Saiyuri

Squealing Sai chases after Fae. Hugging her back gleefully Sai smiles before slipping the Win into her back pocket.

Boatman

Casting his fishing line, Boat hauls in Win and a ripped pocket.

Oops

Verasaille

Vera casts a net and hauls in both Boatman and the Win! Nice catch, thinking she will keep them both!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Boatman

Boat is not sure if he wants to be a kept man.
He talks it over with Win who encourages him, against his better judgement, to slip away and take her skiing.

Verasaille

Vera pouts, "But you would like it! I will feed you fresh strawberries dipped in chocolate, and summer wine."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib_eW9VSUwM

Zeth

Steals the Win so Verasaille and  Boatman have nothing between them.

Saiyuri

Steals Zeth and the Win.

Boatman

Zeth and Sai look so lovely together, Boat is almost entranced.
Almost.
But then, he and Win fall through the time portal together back 1000 posts.

Verasaille

Vera catches Boat and Win in her net, but slippery Boat squirms away and all she has is the WIN.

Murvoen

*rushes by Verasaille and snatches the Win and the net, taking off as fast I can with it*
Back after a very long hiatus!! And I hope to be back for good this time!

Zeth

Tackles Arreis and snags the Win. Which he returns to Saiyuri.

Saiyuri

Showers Zeth with kisses at the return of her Win, holding it lovingly in her embrace.

Midwest Man

Midwest Man slowly and silently steps towards the win, she has been forgotten and fallen on the active list. MM knows this is know way to treat the win, as he lifts her gently from the warm embrace of Saiyuri. He tiptoes way, the win close to his chest and listening to his steady heartbeat.

The win drifts asleep under care of the Midwest Man.

Saiyuri

Pulls the Win back into her embrace as they curl up together in the plush grass.