Im interested in rping anyone that wants to rp with me :)

Started by Emma20, July 29, 2014, 07:56:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emma20

So while waiting for approval then i want to rp, what i think is fun with the plots i have now is that they work both as PG-13 and would still work if/when i get approval and become a member to spice it up with kinks and what not.

Anyways rules

1. I will always play a female

2. Post at least three paragraphs, I can post up to five or more paragraphs if I get something to work with.
3. If something happens so that you can't be on for a while then tell me and tell me aproximently when you will be back. ( example you have to be away for five days because of - insert reason here- and you will be back - insert day here- )
4. Post at least once a day, I'm able to post twice or more per day. But if you are very very busy in real life then post at least once a week.
5. Have basic grammar, I don't want something like this ( she gotta ths n he ust said tht he wll be back. ) please be able to do basic grammar and also be able to make the post understandable
6. Be able to contribute to the rp I don't want to be the only one making the rp have an even flow - move forward-
7. DON'T say you want to do an rp and then I make a planning thread or even the rp post but I never hear from you again,
7. Be dedicated
8. Be willing to plan with me
9. Have fun 

Now if you managed to get past my rules then congratulations, have a cookie  and now onto the ideas.

Idea 1.

Draco was shocked not only did he have to go with a mud blood and the rest of the gryffindors but he also had to go to a muggle high school to learn manners, the Malfoys are not a family who gets talked about in the wizarding world as they stand with Voldemort. Obviously it did not help Draco when he is not allowed to use magic. And now he's enrolled at Valley High, his new school uniform golden shirt and a red jacket and black pants. But the Dark Lord has a secret, a love child. Will Draco be able to find her ?

At the school there is a gang called the Witches, it's the most popular gang in school, and the leader breaks the rules as far as they go, and has a habit of trying to break new students as far as possible often using magic - of course the students don't know as they are muggles- . But will she manage to do that with Draco or will it become a dangerous challenge.

Idea 2

Draco malfoy ( you) is in his sixth year at hogwarts when a exchange student ( me) arrives at hogwarts and gets sorted into slytherin, they are both death eaters and they have met before at a death eater summer camp and was friends maybe developing for something more, but they don't know it's the same person ( Draco don't know it's the same girl and other way around)

Idea 3

My character is working in a museum when suddenly she gets a message saying ' your next ' from a famous gang of thieves, called the Golden Tigers. A few days later she gets abducted ( kidnapped) by the Golden Tigers she is taken to their hideout, she is assigned a prison guard/ superior who is going to watch over her while they need her help to be able to get what they want. You can choose to be either of these ;
The sweet sniper
The hacker with an attitude
The hot blooded leader
The flirty master of disguise

Idea 4.

So the new race is like this, the society is build up so that there is a low class a middle class a upper class and the royal class.

the lower class work as farmers or sell their body at local taverns or on the street. The lower class vampires all have green eyes.

The middle class work as blood sellers, and they all have blue eyes.

The upperclass works as guards and policemen and they have purple eyes.

And then you have the royals that rules the world they have red eyes and the only royal families are;
Ambrogio and Ettore.

The vampires are able to get children. The children's get the eye colour of their parents, and if it is from two different classes then the child get the colour of their mother, though this is not normal as the vampires only marry and get children's with the ones that are in the same society class as them.

Everyone is a 'normal child' ( except that they really are vampires) until they reach the age of 17 that's when they are frozen forever. ( so if a vampire are 10,000 years old then he/she will still look like 17. Though if they drink a potion then they will look as they are 20 - this is something that the royal vampires do as they are the only ones able to get hold on something like that. The potion is given to the children when they are supposed to be 20 ) that means that the children's will have a normal childhood, and they will loose their baby teeth and baby fangs.

The Ambrogio family ( controls every country above the equator, Asia Europe and so on, and the upper half of the countries that the equator line crosses)
Eric - father age 2000
Helen- mother age 1000
( your characther if you choose this family) - son age 17
Thor- son age 80
Emilia- daughter age 10
Sarah -daughter age 15

The Ettore family ( controls every country under the equator, and the lower part of the countries which is parted by the equator )

Geraldo- father age 5000
Selena- mother age 4000
( your character if you choose this family) -son age 17
Matthew- son age 600
Rachel - daughter age 14
Sofia- daughter age 20

When it comes to the access blood the vampires have a hierarchy that they have to follow. The royals is the only ones capable of having personal blood banks.
The upperclass can buy blood from the store
The middle class and the lower class have to drink blood if there is some reserves from the shop delivery.

When it comes to humans then they have a hierarchy themselves.

The slaves, they were pillowcases and is used to drain blood from, if a human have been drained from blood they are taken into another house to rest and eat for a week so that they get more blood - because as you know the body generates blood when you have drained some-

And then you have the ones who are selected especially to be treated good since they are going to be personal blood banks.

Now when I have gotten all the info of the new race and the society down then it's time to let you know the plot.. And here it is

The humans are slaves for the vampire kinds, human families just live in a home simply so that the vampire can take the child or anyone in the household and drain the blood - this is the work of the farmers - no one have dared to try to get away and into the city, only a few humans are lucky to even get to the city,

Though one girl ( my character) manages to get to the city, but when the vampire police is on the trail things are getting dangerous, the only alternative is to make the vampire police believe that she is someones personal blood bank, though that means she has to follow the vampire, almost like a puppy. But at the same time she does not want to give away the blood, because giving away blood and especially as a personal blood bank is quite intimate ( as in end feeling of what two grown ups do in bed) and she does not want to be a slave for the vampires and let alone the one she had made the deal with, the son/daughter of one of the most powerful vampire families of the two holy vampire families.

Idea 5.

This is set in the Middle Ages in England. My character lives in the countryside and suddenly she is attacked by a group of men in black. But she gets saved by five royal knights who are in town to meet the King's retired advisor, because he knows who the kings daughter is. But the retired advisor has been posing as my character's old grandfather, to protect her and now it's time for the princess to come home. She is assigned one knight to be with her at all time.

But one of the knights is really a traitor but will the others be able to see before it's too late ( if you choose to play one of the knights with a secret then he is actually on the enemy side, so he is not supporting who he says he is)
You can choose to be

The cold hearted hero
The loyal leader, with a secret
The arrogant knight, with a secret
The lazy genius
The blunt childhood friend, with a secret

Idea 6.

Hermione ( who I will play) is about to marry Ron, but he never showed up to their own wedding as he was busy drinking. But when the wedding was supposed to be over, he enters and wants Hermione up to bed with him. She complies as she is terrified of what he will do if she don't do as he says.

But when she wakes up, she is in another bed, with another person. And that is Draco Malfoy. Apperantly they have been married for three years but she don't remember a thing all she remembers is that she is engaged to Ron. Will Draco manage to help her to remember, and in time so that they won't risk that the baby that is on the way does because of Hermione's actions ( stress, lifting very heavy things and so on) but what will the reaction of the dark lord be when he realised that the wife of his most trusted deatheater have gotten a form for memory loss of who her housebond for three years is.

Idea 7.

Hermione's parents is pure bloods in hiding. Because of the wizarding war, they hid as muggles but the deatheaters know so they don't attack them because hermiones mom - or now hermione- is the last heiress of the Angel line. The most powerful purebloods ever lived. But what happens when Hermione wakes up and finds out that her magical potential have been blocked and by whom. And what will happen when Draco finds out who Hermione really am.

Artemis

Hello, I am waiting for my approval and I happen to glance upon your plotlines. I would like to do the Middle Ages roleplay where the Princess is to be returned by a knight and I would like to play the Arrogant Knight with a secret if that is okay with you.

Emma20

Yes everything is ok for me :) though can you wait for a bit i have to walk my dog first before i can make the rps

Emma20

Would it be ok to take the knight then ? Because the vampire one is kind of locked since the human would be the source of blood for one person and you just make the character and weave it in.

Emma20

Artemis check the non adult roleplay site ive made a thread closed to you there ( the vampire one )

Emma20

Thats ok and Artemis actually chose one of the knights with a secret

Emma20

Yeah I will and to answer your question Aregularguy then you just make the character as you go, its more fun that way because then no one will know how the persons reacts to this or that and how they behave..

Emma20

Emma20

Emma20

Ok thats fine :)

Sorry for just disapearing though, had to help with making dinner and then eat so i just had to log off

Emma20

Emma20

Dont worry we will wait :) its not posted anything on the knight thread yet anyways. ( well apart from my starting post)

Well im off to bed goodnight