Arkham Quake

Started by Villain, May 06, 2013, 04:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Villain

Arkham Quake
"Surviving in this hell hole...its crazy"

For a long time the Elizabeth Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane has housed Gotham Cities most notorious super criminals. Many view the Asylum and its inmates as a lost cause, for its residents frequently escape and rarely show any sign of change. It is often remarked that very few would miss the horrid building and its homicidal residents if it simply vanished without a trace.

One day, the world is attacked by an alien threat which demands the full attention of the Justice League and various super heroes. One of the first places to be hit during the invasion, is Gotham City.

The city quickly turns to a war zone, leaving the Batman family with their hands full as they fight against the alien invaders and during the fierce battle Gotham is hit by one of the aliens super weapons, which causes a violent earthquake to ripple throughout the city.

The damage is extensive, particularly to Arkham Asylum which collapses in on itself as its foundations sink into the ground causing the staff and the crazed inmates of the asylum to become trapped under layers of debris.

At first it seems like a godsend to the criminals as they are released from their cells to run wild, but some of the inmates begin to realise that if they do not escape Arkham quickly then they will die.

Now thrust into a life or death situation, Gotham's deadliest must now work together to escape. Alliances must be formed, madness must be fought, trust must be put in the untrustworthy and mercy must be shown to those who can help them escape.

This game involves players taking on the role of a Super Villain from Arkham Asylum and working together with the other inmates to escape. The story will revolve around the uneasy relationships between the characters as they rely on each other to overcome obstacles and fight against other inmates who block their path and battle against their own psychological issues.

Here are just a few rules about the game:

• Arkham Asylum Characters only: No original characters, no super villains from other parts of the DC Universe and no super heroes.
  • Play true to the character: If you're playing Two Face, have him make important decisions with his fabled coin. If you are playing Poison Ivy, make her show more interest in plant life than human life. Their warped priorities and personality traits will be what makes this a lot of fun when they are put in particular situations.
  • No Joker: Off limits due to being important to later parts of the game and also being too unpredictable to work in a team.

If you're interested or have any questions, let me know. I look forward to hearing from you. :)

iambrowncoat

OK I'm intrested i will give my character Little later but defiantly count me in

Villain

Fantastic  ;D look forward to hearing from you. If anyone else is interested let me know :)

InDeCiSive

I would so play Harley Quinn.  That girl is fruitier than a nut cake.  Let me know if this gets off the ground.

Batman4560

If I may, since he appeared for a moment in the game and will be in the new game Id like to take on Black Mask.

Seaweed

Batman4560

Joker is off limits, there is a plan for him. :/

Seaweed

I just saw thought,

Than Scarecrow I want to be Scarecrow

iambrowncoat

having had a lot of time to think about it I think I will have to go with mad hatter hes just the right shade of out of his mind for me lol

AlmaTerracia

Aw man! I'd KILL to play Harley....I've been obsessed with her since I was a little girl watching 90's Batman cartoons!

Can we have a Harley off to see who gets her role? Or is it already dibs for the first one who called her? ~pout~

I actually came to this board in search for a JokerxHarley game. Or a larger Arkham game where I can play her.

Let me know!

Oh! And HI EVERYONE!!! ^_^

iambrowncoat

if your looking for a harly joker game I put a idea out there a while back but no one resopned to it so if you want ill send you the link and you can join up

AlmaTerracia

Quote from: iambrowncoat on June 24, 2013, 02:50:50 PM
if your looking for a harly joker game I put a idea out there a while back but no one resopned to it so if you want ill send you the link and you can join up

I'd definitely give it a looksee!

iambrowncoat

I hope our host will forgive me for this but hear is the link for the joker harly rp I had  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=170868.0

InDeCiSive

Quote from: AlmaTerracia on June 24, 2013, 11:10:10 AM
Aw man! I'd KILL to play Harley....I've been obsessed with her since I was a little girl watching 90's Batman cartoons!

Can we have a Harley off to see who gets her role? Or is it already dibs for the first one who called her? ~pout~

I actually came to this board in search for a JokerxHarley game. Or a larger Arkham game where I can play her.

Let me know!

Oh! And HI EVERYONE!!! ^_^

Since no one has heard back from OP Alma, it's probably a moot point.  But you know me, I'd let you play her as long as I had a character that could smother her with affections. ;)  I was the one who laid claim to her first in this thread.  ^.^

AlmaTerracia

Quote from: InDeCiSive on June 25, 2013, 09:14:12 AM
Since no one has heard back from OP Alma, it's probably a moot point.  But you know me, I'd let you play her as long as I had a character that could smother her with affections. ;)  I was the one who laid claim to her first in this thread.  ^.^

I'm still here, but that's fine. I've no issue with that at all. Dibs is dibs. Happy rping!

Villain

Hey there folks! Sorry for not getting back to you all sooner, thought I best wait for a few responses before I got it up and running! :)

So before we get this started can I just confirm that the following people will be playing the following characters....

InDeCiSive: Harley (If that's still the plan?)
iambrowncoat: Mad hatter
Seaweed: Scarecrow
Batman4560: Black Mask

Could you all be so good as to just confirm this and I'll start it all off. If you fancy changing characters then feel free to, just let me know.

Batman4560

Looks good on my end.

iambrowncoat

yep am mad as a hatter pun intended