Home Invasion (Forced Incest) - Need Another Male Burglar

Started by Mathim, May 27, 2013, 01:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathim

All right, Parker it is (if only for the sake of getting started sooner). Please submit profiles in the OOC thread or to me by PM.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Vorian

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on May 29, 2013, 06:48:22 PM
If you or another player need assistance finding a picture for character, let me know. I'm always glad to help and don't forget to check the E wiki for ideas.

I could probably use the help ... something not too far off from the mom.
Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas
Absences - Updated 3/26/15

Nighteyes8765

That's rather kind of you, sir. I'd be more than happy to accept some help.

Profile will get done ASAP.

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: Vorian on May 30, 2013, 03:22:16 PM
I could probably use the help ... something not too far off from the mom.

Pictures of Anna Sophia Robb and Emily Osment are within Elliquiy age rules and both have blond hair from what I can tell.

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: Nighteyes8765 on May 30, 2013, 04:15:10 PM
That's rather kind of you, sir. I'd be more than happy to accept some help.

Profile will get done ASAP.

You could consider this guy for images of son:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Gleeson
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0322416/

Mathim

We have our roster of mandatory positions filled but would not mind a few females joining! We could use a cousin or aunt making an appearance to balance the female-to-male ratio.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

RedEve

I'm willing to play either of those, but I won't have much time to devote to playing this next week. My schedule does open up next weekend though! :)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Mathim

You're welcome to wait until next week to start. Anyone who shows up at the house is going to get captured very quickly anyway, so it doesn't matter at what point in the story it happens.

RedEve

Okay, sounds good.
Do I PM you the character concept?
Just one general question, how realistic (or not) do you expect this to be?
If we even play it semi-realistically, this will be a dreadfully traumatic situation for the entire family.
If you see it more as a fantasy that is presented as reality, that might also entail some members of the family starting to enjoy (perhaps in spite of themselves) the situation.
Which side would your game lean towards?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Mathim

Quote from: RedEve on June 02, 2013, 08:55:44 AM
Okay, sounds good.
Do I PM you the character concept?
Just one general question, how realistic (or not) do you expect this to be?
If we even play it semi-realistically, this will be a dreadfully traumatic situation for the entire family.
If you see it more as a fantasy that is presented as reality, that might also entail some members of the family starting to enjoy (perhaps in spite of themselves) the situation.
Which side would your game lean towards?

You can PM it or, preferably, post it in the OOC thread linked on the first page. And we can have everyone play it however they want. If they want to secretly enjoy being raped but hide it so the rest of the family doesn't think they're sick, they can do that. Otherwise they can let their vulnerability shine through and totally succumb to stockholm syndrome. Or they can decide to let their pent-up feelings for their family come out and relish their incestuous affair. It's up to you guys. Obviously none of this is intended to reflect reality, which is why it's perfect for a fantasy scenario to be played out in a place like this.

Mathim

Okay, one of our roles is having trouble logging on so we need someone interested in replacing them or just adding another criminal to our roster of home invaders/rapists.