How Dare You?! (F seeking M)

Started by Sampais Wrath, October 05, 2012, 12:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sampais Wrath

Throught history the weak and even the generous are taken advantage of. This was the same when the Eurpoeans "discovered" America. The natives were happy to help them when they first landed by giving them food and a safe place to sleep at night. It wasn't long until the generousity was taken advantage of and the Eurpoeans began to take more and more land and trying to civilize the natives. This went on for years and years as they spread the ought the land.

In the Ohio River Valley lives a small group of natives from the Shawnee tried. These small group had lived in the valley for generations looking after the buffalo (as well as hunt some when needed). Remarkably they had their own horses which had been decendants of those the colonist's horses whom had escaped or been abandon. These remarkable natives were skilled hunters and gatherers. Hunters and gatherers who were being forced to learn English in an attempt to civilize them but after many years the attempts were failing and the natives were declared enemies.

Not long after the attempts to civilize had failed a female child was born along with something the native held sacred. The scared beast was the white buffalo. The natives treated it like a god and the child as well who was named Ptaysanwee or White Buffalo. As she grew older caring for the buffalo became her responsibility and she took it seriously.

The colonists didn't respect their beliefs and they knew the buffalo would be hunted. One day when she had become nearly 22 years old she saw someone looking at the sacred beast who hasn't seemed to have aged nearly at all since birth. The people she saw watching the buffalo were not natives. There was only one thing she could do. Protect the beast at any cost. She mounted a horse and began to go near the intruders warning them to leave in their own language. She looked like she was prepared to fight if she had to.
I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204

EnglishMaster

......hullabaloo.....