If you could do it all again. (Interest Check)

Started by mia h, June 18, 2014, 12:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mia h

The Pitch

What if you could go back and live your life over knowing what you know now would you?
But as time traveling of this kind causes paradox problems, would a new 'perfect' body that you could inhabit be just as good?

A group of people have been given a cosmic do-over, they all have the chance to be younger, better versions of themselves and exorcise demons that have dogged them ever since.

The Game

The game is open to anyone and is going to be set either in High School or College, as don't think anyone has made it through the education system without some sort of psychological scaring. But instead of being that student sat at back of class lacking the self confidence to answer the tutors question, not only can you answer the question but you've published three books on the subject. Instead of being the one who stayed home on Prom night, there's now a queue of people wanting to ask you. But if you fix your 'past' are you going to be happy or will you just find a new set of problems?

For this to work, there need to be three groups of people:
Faculty members
Old Students - people with shiny new bodies and know more about the real world than any of their teachers
First timers - those that are on their first time through the education system

The game while primarily sandbox, but the Faculty members have more potential to direct where things go just because of their status as authority figures.

So if you are interested, can you indicate if you'd prefer a High School or College setting, don't mind either way or have a strong negative preference.
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

AndyZ

I recommend college for this because everyone is going to be 18+ in college.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.