News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ways to Die

Started by Rider of Wind, April 20, 2009, 09:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rider of Wind

So I want to know what you would consider to be the Most Humiliating way to die or the Most Epically Awesome way to die. Put one way, put both ways, doesn't matter.

Examples:

Most Humiliating Way to Die (MH): Being beaten to death with a giant purple dildo.

Most Epically Awesome Way to Die (MEA): Crash landing into a building with the entire Taliban, including Osama Bin Laden, in it, blaring "Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue" by Toby Keith.

Not currently taking new roleplays.
Rider's A/A's Update 10-20-14~ O/O's
Posting rate: On Hiatus until June 2nd.

Duncan

Hmm good one.

Bending over in a subway to pick up a penny only to have your head knocked off by a train that was blowing the horn.

Inkidu

Probably falls under both: Hitting an iceberg in the middle of the Bahamas.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Captain Maltese

I like the way you think.

MEA: Choking to death on the ripped out pieces of Kim Jong Il's throat.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Captain Maltese

Slightly inspired by "Falling Down".

Park a car with a blowup-doll on the beach, in such a way as only to reveal a bit of 'her' hair. Call the cops, claim to have taken a hostage, demand a billion dollars. Wait for the circus to arrive, with your guns aimed at the doll's head. When enough armed cops have come into position, charge the blueboys head on while firing at them with your toy guns. See how many hits you can register before it's over.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Oniya

MH:  Having your brains liquefied by being forced to listen to 'Jingle Cats' through headphones at jet-engine decibel levels.

Also MH:  Being papercut to death while being subdued by blows to the head from a Nerf bat.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Captain Maltese

MEA: Going down the Niagara Falls in a nuclear waste barrel while waving a couple of flyswatters.

Captain Maltese

MH: Dying from acute fyr allergia, whose source is the gerbil you just put in your ass....

Duncan

*Laughs wipping a tear from his eye.*  Clapping nice one Cap.

Killed while working at a zoo by a fruite bat.

saturnschild

Crossing the street when I see the don't walk hand and getting hit by the a car.

Getting hit by a car in the process of shielding a child that have ran out in the street.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Captain Maltese

Slipping in a pool of blood, then falling and hurting your neck badly and so take a week to die in your basement under horrible pains, with only the company of the dead abortion and neck surgeon you had just disemboweled before falling.

Captain Maltese

MH: Choking to death on a pretzel

Captain Maltese

MH: attempting to rob what was a bank on your last visit, without noticing that it has since then become an indoor NRA shooting range.

Duncan

Oints to Cap's last post and dies laughing.

Rider of Wind

MH: Drowning from a swig of bottled water while swimming in the middle of a lake.

Captain Maltese

MH: Discovering too late that you are wildly allergic to the metal in your new cockring.

Captain Maltese

MH: Attempt erotic self-asphyxiation while masturbating, manage to cum, then fail to loosen the noose fast enough because the hands are too slippery...

Duncan

Being stupid enough to bring a table saw into a love making session.

Captain Maltese

MH: Being found dead on the closet with a half eaten peanut and jelly sandwhich.

Rider of Wind

MEA: Dying from a brain aneurysm while eating the best creme brulee of your life after a three hour intensive session with five Abercrombie and Fitch models. (or Victoria's Secret if you're go for the ladies)

Captain Maltese

Be mortally hit by a beer truck after finally shaking off alcoholism.

tesseractive

MH: suffer a brain aneurism from a blow sustained in a pillow fight.
~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

Lavaske

Most Humiliating:  Fail to shield the wiring in your sex android's vagina properly.

Most Epic: Death by Nun.

Captain Maltese

Most Epic: die from the wounds after successfully defeating a martian with my bare hands.

Milanthe

MH:  Finding out in the bathtub that the voltage your EE batteries in your favorite 'waterproof' vibrator CAN knock you out cold, and cause you to drown in your own bathwater.

ME:  You find a lamp with an evil genie, who grants wishes but asks a price in return.  In exchange for your life, he grants world peace/your sick mother well/your dead spouse/child alive.  Only you never get to see it. 

Hm...  *Starts cooking up an RP idea*
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Ryieahna

MH:  Choking to death on a lifesaver.

ME:  Somebody sets you on fire, puts the fire out with sugar water, and ties you naked to a tree in the middle of a swamp in the summertime with a big net with a small hole in it pitched around the tree so the sounds of the mosquitoes coming to eat your flesh gets to you before they do.

Dreamer

This one would be more MH for guys, than girls.
MH: Tied naked to a tree and attacked by five hungry squirrels.

kitten

MH: choking to death on an ice cube..... which I almost did *shuffles feet  :-[*
O&O - Intro - A&A - Elluiki
~ Avatar: Victoria Frances' Angel de la muerte ~

ShamshielDF

MH:  Running out of the switch room as the fire suppression system kicks on, only tripping and skidding on the tile you had just pulled up, and being unable to reach the disable trigger before the Halon system goes off.  (And you wonder why I don't want to work in the back section of the server room?)

MH:  Forgetting that the printer is plugged in when you go to work on it, accidentally touching the charging wires, cutting yourself on them and shorting a few thousand volts to ground, through your heart.

MH:  Spraying "Ozone safe" compressed air into a computer that you know is turned off, unplugged and well away from an outlet, only to discover that it has a faulty capacitor that arcs as the ozone-safe-but-terribly-flammable gas blows through it, sending up a fireball in your face.  (I only lost some eyebrows to that)

MH/ME:  Finding a magnetic monopole and creating a new universe in the lab, only to find that it doesn't self deteriorate into its own pocket universe through a micro black hole, but succeeds in creating a new big bang in your house.

MH/ME:  Discovering the secret to a lower energy state and successfully ending the whole universe.

ME:  I believe it was said best by a friend:  Death by sexual exhaustion.

ME:  Standing inside the LHC during a firing sequence (assuming the near perfect vacuum and near absolute zero temperature didn't kill you first).  Apparently there was a Russian who stuck his head inside the beam path of a collider in Russia who, aside from a host of medical problems (cancers, blindness, brain damage, etc), one side of his face has stopped aging.
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

Tachi

MH: Being eaten by an angry mob of ferrets. (I have three. They would so eat someone if given the option.)

ME: Death by chocolate.

Soran

MH Being shot by Dick Cheney on a hunt.....oops!  ;D

Lady Annabelle

Most Humiliating - Being so old & weak that somebody lays a sponge on your head while in the tub and the weight sinks you underneath the water and you drown.  ((Mr. Burns reference... XD ))

Most Epically Awesome Way To Die - Being tied to a bed, fondled by any number of people and die of starvation/exhaustion.  ((We'll go with Sloth from "Seven" for that one...))
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Soran

ME - Suffocation by boobies...lot and lots......  ;D

Autumn52

MH: On a date with the love of your life, after he tells you he is in love with your best friend, and then you choke on a chicken bone.

ME: I'm sorry son she died of a complete sensory overload, every sensation in her body was brought to life at once. (It could happen)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Rider of Wind

MH: A chihuahua eats your face after you ate a burrito.

ME: Taking out the alien mothership with your aircraft like the dude from Independence Day "Hello, boys! I'm baaaack..."

Autumn52

MH:  Dies from overindulgence in Diet Coke... (Coroner Pries Two Liter From Dead Woman's Hands)

ME:  Skydiving on 40th B-Day, parachute doesn't open...don don donnnnnnnn.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

PaleEnchantress

MH: Having your home demolished on top of you by  drunk redneck who just couldn't wait to sober up before operating the wrecking ball.

ME: After she had psychically enslaved nearly half the worlds population her mind acvieves nirvana without the rest of her. The non enslaved half of the worlds population later kills themselves in despair for never knowing the pleasure of mindless obedience in her name.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Lady Haven

MH: realizing your bathing top has come loose and you drown trying to fix it..

ME: I'm going to go with my favorite, being made love to until I want to die..
Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.

TheLegionary

MH: asphixiated when having a moti - this causes a lot of casualties in Japan, I heard.

MEA: trying to prevent a criminal from doing something evil against a defenseless child.

ruaprnstr

MH: When taking a bathroom break and pushing too hard

ME: Being sang to sleep by a chior of angels while making love to my beautiful wife...
"I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind."- Patrick Dennis

"Sex is a big question mark. It is something people will talk about forever."- Catherine Deneuve

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

Zorak

Ok... this is   **TRUE**    (it's happening right now to the uncle of a co-worker... and he's not expected to live more than another week)

Gangrene ... of the penis...

oowwwww.... this hurts just thinking of it...