Dancergirl8's requests F/F

Started by dancergirl8, December 26, 2012, 11:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dancergirl8

Hey there! After browsing and figuring out the site I decided to post a thread for RPs I'd like to start. I have a few ideas but none are too developed, just some vague outlines. I prefer F/F, and usually prefer the author to be female as well, although I will make exceptions. I write only submissive characters, I can't write a dominant character to save my life >.<

Forgotten Love:
Two girls started dating in high school secretly neither of them were out to anyone else. After they get accepted to different colleges they both play it off as a phase and move on to dating men. 15 years later at a high school reunion they find each other. My character has a not so serious boyfriend, yours just got out of a hard relationship. They feel the spark between them again and well one thing leads to another and they end up going home together that night. After waking up in the morning both of them freak out and fight. I'm hoping for them to end up together with drama and mishaps in it, but it'll be interesting to see where the story goes.I want this to start while they're still in high school then a time jump 15 years later.

Online Encounters:
After meeting on a game two girls find themselves falling for each other, surprised to find out they live only about 5 hours apart they decide to meet up one day. Not really sure where I want this one to go...but I know I want it to be BDSM. I want it to start while they still only know each other online and then go from there.

I'd also love to do one about dance, whether its two dancers who fall in love or just a platonic story about dancers. Ballet, Hip Hop, Theatre, don't care! Haha, as you can see from my name, I am a dancer. :)