Live Adult Card Game - Participant wanted

Started by Carlcjjohnson, January 23, 2009, 08:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlcjjohnson

Howdy,

I'm not looking for a game in the typical roleplaying sense of these forums, but my idea most certainly is a one-on-one game between adults, so I figured that I'd throw it out there to see if there would be anybody interested.

Essentially, it would be a game of cards between myself and another (female) live via IM. Each card would have a pre-set consequence, to be acted out whenever the card is drawn. Some cards would reward players, others would 'obstruct' them in a sense, with each side playing in the hope of achieving a favourable outcome at the end.

That's it in a nutshell. If anyone wants to know more, I'd prefer to talk about it in PM. I have a much more solid plan laid out about how this would work, but I'd rather just give a taster out here in the public forums.

All you need to be is a female aged 18+ with IM (preferrably MSN) and a fun attitude. Webcam would be a serious bonus (I do have access to one myself), but it's not absolutely necessary.

Seriously, even if you want to know more about how the game would be played, PM me. No question is too insignificant.

Much obliged,

CJ :)