What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alucarddalv

Mellow yellow that's right
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Davina

I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Prefect Mos

Michelle

a delicious hot cup of milo
~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.~

Ways to my Heart and How to Shatter It.

Sybl

Belle33

water!  I'm sorry to say - this is only my 2nd glass of the day  :-\ 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

despickable

I'm on the Milo  it's morning here

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Autumn52

milk. I just ate some cereal and now I am drinking the milk. I love Cherrios
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mordred

Wasn't planning it in any way but suddenly a bottle o' red just started humming. I tried to ignore it.. but that silly little bottle was relentless! Ok, just sipped the last little drop.
*See Pillory*

Oniya

Quote from: Alucarddalv on June 20, 2011, 04:10:46 PM
Mellow yellow that's right

Or should we say, 'Quite rightly'?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

derek

Michelle

~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.~

Ways to my Heart and How to Shatter It.

Xandria

A delicious Australian Shiraz
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Xunzar

The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Mordred

Coffee on ice with a hint (ok, maybe a bit more) of caramel.
*See Pillory*

Jet

If I had wanted your opinion, I would have taken it from you.
Finally got some requests up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167482.0
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107955.0

Mordred

Another chilled caffeine concoction.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Lemonade   (Crystal Light) ....wished it was fresh squeezed, though.. :-(

Xunzar

The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Mordred

If I even attempt anything other than coffee, I know my hand will toss the drink and start smacking myself. No, really!
*See Pillory*

Mordred

Stage Two -  Reinforcements.. as the drops of coffee march their way into the battlefield, a battlecry roars.. yes, time for the next wave of assault. Espresso. Not one, two.. or even three shots.. but four. The ground itself shakes with fear.. as the dark clouds above form.. and yes, it rains those beautiful, glistening, crazy new drops into the land..

If I listen.. yes I can hear that faint sigh of relief. And now, for the Madness to take over.
*See Pillory*

Harley

A delicious chocolate milkshake.   Mmm...

SinfulAngel

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days