Hillbillie horror story, with a twist

Started by RedEve, May 11, 2013, 03:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

Hello,

This threads aim is to see if there is any interest in a Hillbillie Horror story à la "The Hills have Eyes" or "Texas Chainsaw Massacre".
There is one main difference, where the aforementioned features focus on the brutal and savage murders of a group of innocent individuals, my game would be more sex-oriented.
So the women who are captured by our "family" would be subjected more to sexual torment.

I have thought about the basic concept for the main protagonists and I would make them a cheerleading squad (college aged) and their coach.
I would play the coach, with the cheerleaders themselves being played by the other players.
The hillbillies would be a combination of NPCs that are played by me and PCs. The reason for this is that I see the attackers as part of a large (inbred) family, and I do not imagine finding enough players to make each of them a PC.

If you are at all interested in this concept, please leave a post here.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

MagicalPen

I'd be interested in playing one of the Monsters/Rapists.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Jaded

I'd be interested in playing a cheerleader.

RedEve

CS template
[float=right][img padding=15][/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b] (cheerleader or family member)
[b]Background/bio:[/b]

RedEve

Name: Jacqueline Gere
Role: Cheerleader
Background/bio: Jacqueline is a student at St. Joseph’s university. The school is located in Southern California, just outside of Los Angeles. Jacqueline (Jacky to her friends) joined the cheerleading squad as a high schooler and has been a cheerleader ever since. She became the squads vice captain in her senior year and then made the university squad after trying out at the beginning of her first semester. Personality wise, Jacqueline is laidback and a bit of a party girl. She has hooked up with several boys since starting at St. Josephs but she makes sure that she doesn’t get herself  “reputation” as being too easy. Her real passion is the cheerleading squad, though she is an education major. In that field, she has gotten nothing more or less than passing grades since starting her higher education. Jacqueline has two siblings, one older brother and one younger sister. She is originally from a town just outside of Austin Texas, and that’s where her parents and her younger sibling still live.

RedEve

Name: Alayne Roseman
Role: Cheerleading coach
Background/bio: Alayne is originally from the East Coast, born in Philadelphia but raised since age eight in New York City. She ended up in California due to her studies, as she attended university at UCLA. She majored in Academic Administration and found a job at St. Joseph’s shortly after graduating. After mrs. Galliani, the former cheerleading coach stepped down, Alayne volunteered to take over, as she had been an avid cheerleader herself and had captained both her high school and college squads. She has combined her job in the university’s administration with her duties as the cheerleading coach. Alayne also met her husband at St. Joseph’s. Alex Roseman is 42 years old and teaches Sociology at St. Joseph’s. They have postponed having kids until their careers allowed them to have the time for it, though they have discussed the prospect of parenthood more frequently in the past year.

Lorelei

Hi,
I'm waiting to be reverified.   After that is done, I would be interested in being a cheerleader.   I do have a question, what is the level of violence going to be?  I am fine with sex but am squeamish with blood so I want to make sure I'm not getting in over my head. 

Thanks,

L

RedEve

No worries, I am not fond of extreme violence myself.
I would say that the women will be manhandled, restrained, fucked roughly, perhaps slapped around a bit.
Nothing more extreme than that, so no broken limbs or stab wounds or severe beatings.

MagicalPen

Were you wanting the Hillbillies to be like in the movies? aka...mutants? or more human?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

RedEve

More human, though lets say that a couple of generations of inbreeding have caused some birth defects, both mental and physical. ;)

MagicalPen

Did you want there to be any interaction between the 'family' members in regards to sex? (aka Female Family members)

Name: Andrew
Role: Family Member
Background/bio: Andrew stands to be nearly 7ft Tall and has a slightly deformed head. He is naturally hairless as well -no hair anywhere on his body, not even eyebrows, which makes him quite peculiar to look at. He wears an odd assortment of items on his body, from animal furs to belts and bones or gun casings as necklaces. He is quite large as well, with broad shoulders and powerful muscles, making him more then a force to be dealt with.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

RedEve

The main focus should be between the male family members and the cheerleaders they capture in terms of sexual content.

LordLuck

Wicked, wicked idea...

I'd love to take a role between the 'Monsters' of such family, good Eve. XD
Mourning.

RedEve

Quote from: LordLuck on May 11, 2013, 08:59:05 AM
Wicked, wicked idea...

I'd love to take a role between the 'Monsters' of such family, good Eve. XD

Very well, please do, the more depraved family members the less NPC involvement will be required. ;)

Neysha

MagicPen and LordLuck are in here already.

In that case I feel compelled to join as a Cheerleader.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

RedEve

The family will all live together on a large but rather secluded old farm.
The poor cheerleaders will arrive there by accident as a traffic accident has made traffic grind to a halt and they find an alternate route on a scarcely used series of secondary roads on their GPS.

Jaded

Name: Catherine Baker
Background/bio:
The epitome of rich spoiled bitch, Catherine had a credit card before she was even technically a teenager, and joined the cheerleading squad as a way to prove that she was better, hotter, and cooler than anyone else.  Of course, getting out of high school and into college came as something of a shock to her, with her clique gone and her face just one more in the crowd.

She is a new student at St. Joseph’s university, and although she comes across as an airhead who only gets her way because she can pay for it, she is actually rather intelligent.  She has high grades in all of her classes, and is pursuing a degree in mechanical engineering.  She is the only child of divorced parents, and is originally from a small town outside of Los Angeles. 

Neysha

Name:Setsuko "Sunny" Sakurai
Background/bio: Known as "Sunny" for her perpetually bright disposition and personality, Sunny is a Japanese-American student at St. Joseph's University. She was a cheerleader in her last year of High School and again in college, partly as a bit of rebellion against her somewhat stereotypically overbearing family, but also because she likes to cut loose once in awhile. Though not a genius, Sunny is still a very good and studious student while not really standing out much on the cheerleading squad in anything but eagerness.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: RedEve on May 11, 2013, 07:09:49 AM
No worries, I am not fond of extreme violence myself.
I would say that the women will be manhandled, restrained, fucked roughly, perhaps slapped around a bit.
Nothing more extreme than that, so no broken limbs or stab wounds or severe beatings.

I'm interested in being a member of the hillbilly family. When I'm not available to post for my character, I'd welcome that he is kept around as a NPC by other players.

I'll post a character sheet for consideration in the roleplay once I'm back home from a weekend trip. Couldn't resist sharing my interest after a day of fun from my hotel room.

RedEve

Jaded and Neysha, you are approved. :)

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

RedEve

Quote from: MagicalPen on May 12, 2013, 02:28:32 AM
My monster is fine too right?

Yes, sorry about the confusion, he is in too. :)

RedEve

I have started the OOC, IC and Character Sheet threads:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=173856.0

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=173857.0

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=173858.0

Feel free to post your CS in the characters thread.

Approved characters are also free to start posting, though please do not move the story beyond the point where we have arrived, for the time being.
The fun will really start once Terry stumbles upon the family's farm. ;)

Lockepick

So idle curiosity: What is the interest level in having a male cheerleader? Thought it might be fun to explore him being treated just like the female cheerleaders by these hillbillies...
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

RedEve

I'm not really sure if a "Deliverance" moment was what I had in mind for this game, sorry.