News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuroneko

But of course, for how could I possibly not like the results of my efforts?

... if I set my ear against your chest to hear the heart stir of your heart for myself?
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Mordred

I'm ticklish.. which at times leads to my lightest bite (aka nibble).. but yeahhhh.. how could I not like such a lovely thing?

.. if my hands, you quickly realized with that adorable little ear pressed so close, were found to be quite naughty, unruly things?
*See Pillory*

Kuroneko

I might have to restrain them, and teach them more decorum, but I would still like it.

... if I teased you relentlessly, as slowly as possible?

Mordred

Ahhhh.. the exotic one likes to play with icy blue fire bundled with fangs, eh? Heh.. but yes.. I'm an insatiable beast for relentless teasing.

.. if I showed you a small trick I picked up along my long crazy path.. trailing a light finger's touch along your arm, leg, torso.. or wherever you chose.. so you could feel the responding drops within all racing to be there for the vampire to bite? Yes.. as greedy as the fanged creature is.. the blood of the human is secretly just as greedy for this pairing.
*See Pillory*

Kuroneko

I would be forced to marvel at such a thing, and to wonder why my blood betrays me so.

...if I were to allow you just a taste ... and no more?  For now ...

Mordred

Ok.. now it gets trickier. Had to ponder this for 3.11 seconds. But.. I knew the answer even as that dark little spark made it's way down the cerebral-whatever. Yes.

.. if I started to make not-so-subtle hints about how if I didn't soon feed at least a bit more, I'd not be held responsible for my inhuman actions? *in a mostly joking way, really.. for I can actually go weeks if need be.. although I'd be mighty unbearable to be around.. and absolutely manic with blue jello*
*See Pillory*

Kuroneko

Why, I might just take that as proof that I'd managed to stir something in that old dead heart of yours, whyever would I say anything but yes?

... if I took the blue jello and colored everything blue ... in the most artistic of ways, of course.

Mordred

Such an act might even bring a bright red tear dripping down my blue-stained cheek, in happiness of course. And if you let me watch this working of jello, my eyes and ears seeing and hearing that lovely stuff slide between fingers and surfaces.. I'd be giddy with joy. No joke. It's part of my compounded and ever-growing set of afflictions.

.. if I recorded this work of art being performed.. to remind myself again and again that the heart inside the human, this exotic one in particular.. is more than simply an organ to push delicious blood through adorable veins.. but also a scrumptious thing to remind me how even I can be surprised on occasion by a wild act of kindness? (phew.. that was a mouthful :P)
*See Pillory*

Kuroneko

How could I be displeased to be immortalized in such a way by the immortal one?

... if I wiped that tear away with a gentle touch?

Mordred

I would find that motion quite lovely. Yes.

.. if I also found it madly thirst raising as that bright red drop lingered there on your fingertip.. bringing a deep inhuman sound from this creature, luring your mind to an utter remembering that you are near something possibly unpredictable?
*See Pillory*

Kuroneko

As unpredictability is the fire that makes life interesting, I would have to say yes.

... if I were to admit that I found that sound, on a deep, primal level, terribly thrilling?

Mordred

I would like that very much, so would also like you for letting those delicious ripples of thrilling interest absorb into my senses. Yes.

.. if during such a moment when your pulse told me such a thing, I suddenly reached to let a small drop of blue drip down your neck, to feel the small yet wildly telling echoes that also reverberated through that drop.. simply because such things have a way of whispering to my crazy ancient mind?
*See Pillory*

Kuroneko

Given that such a thing would likely send a shiver down my spine, while simultaneously providing you with a scandalous hint of pleasure, how could I not?

... if I were to sample the tear that perched on the tip of my finger, letting its color stain my lips, while looking deeply into your eyes, the better to savor your reaction?

Mordred

Even if I somehow tried to get my blue-stained lips to somehow utter no, I think my expression would give me away. Soooooo.. will not even attempt and just nod.. quietly yet saying it with quite a wild force.

.. if I were to slide a thick drop of blue along those lips, pressing in lightly to feel your pulse bombard my awareness with an even higher push.. while whispering with no sound but directly into your thoughts how the lips are a highly favorite area to let these fangs penetrate (softly, painlessly.. and not really too deeply) and greedily drink?
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Sure! ;)

If I showered with my clothes on?

Breathless Intent

Yes, I'd like you just fine. Though I'd be a little disappointed that you didn't strip down ;)

...if I joined you in the shower to help you wash your back?

Mr Bigglesworth

Certainly.

Would you like me if I joined in to keep you and Cole company?

Breathless Intent

but of course! And you do have the wet clothing look down perfectly ;)

...if I invited you to watch fireworks with me?

Mr Bigglesworth

I think that would be fun!

If I set off some fireworks as well?

Breathless Intent

Of course! so long as your don't burn anything (especially me!)

...made a strawberry, blueberry, and banana fruit salad to bring to a 4th of July picnic?

Skadii

Sure!

If I kissed you while the fireworks sparkled over our heads?

Mr Bigglesworth

I would be disappointed if you didn't!

If I ate some strawberries off of your tummy while you lay on your back watching the fireworks?

Skadii

Sounds wonderful!!

If I pulled you up to kiss your strawberry tainted lips?

Mr Bigglesworth

I would love you for that!

If I got carried away kissing you and having other fun I can't mention on the PG thread, causing you to miss the finale of the fireworks?

Skadii

Yes!!

If I took you home with me after the fireworks?