BAND alphabet association game

Started by Captain Maltese, January 29, 2012, 03:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stella

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Toral Stimins

Anjelita

NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
ONS & OFFS               MY STORIES              PLOTS 'n' THINGS
Walking through E with eyes wide shut...
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

Stella

Hi Anjelita, just so you know, the game's alphabetical. So you follow on with a band name starting with the next letter of the alphabet for your post - so your turn should've been a band starting with B. :)

Black Sorrows

Anjelita

Ah thus where the alphabet part comes in. My apologies! *trying again*

Children of Bodom
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

Stella

That's okay! Welcome to the game! XD

the Doors

Anjelita

yobo

Toral Stimins

yobo

Anjelita

yobo

Anjelita

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Anjelita

yobo

Anjelita

yobo

ladia2287

yobo

Anjelita

yobo

Anjelita