2017: Mass Exodus (Accepting! GBLTQA Friendly)

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, June 11, 2014, 12:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClockworkShadow

Completely, unutterably ironic. ??? >:)

Would you like a copy of my Sheet, with which to peek at, then stare at in brain-melting horror, then pick at in careful bits as you take extended coffee/sleep breaks in-between XD?

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O

Josietta

haha!  You can post it here in a spoiler tag if you want.. or you can PM it to me.. either way :)

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Bloodied Porcelain

For reals... I've written some long sheets, and I think this comes close to some of my longer ones >.< I haven't even read it yet, just based on pure length.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

ClockworkShadow

<much, borderline-insane giggling ensues from this tiny sporkle within the massive intarwebs>

Hmm.... I suppose I could do that, with BP's permission, of course.

A/A

o_O

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Bloodied Porcelain

You're really going to hate me when I make you take the color code out of it though >.>

Josietta

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on June 18, 2014, 07:55:22 PM
For reals... I've written some long sheets, and I think this comes close to some of my longer ones >.< I haven't even read it yet, just based on pure length.

Nothing wrong with a bit of length.. though Kitty prefers some girth too :P

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

ClockworkShadow

Lmao @ Josi!

@BP :'(  Really?  I no can has color?  Aw...

A/A

o_O

Keldia

Quote from: ClockworkShadow on June 18, 2014, 07:58:31 PM
<much, borderline-insane giggling ensues from this tiny sporkle within the massive intarwebs>

Hmm.... I suppose I could do that, with BP's permission, of course.

Hey, it may be long but, in my humble opinion, that just shows how excited you are and it only makes me smile. I look forward to reading through it CWS!
Ons/Offs (Coming Soon!) | Storytelling Annex | Absences & Apologies | Post Tracker
Current Response Rate: Playing Catch Up! [~7 Days]

Josietta

I find that a lot of really long histories means someone had gotten into development and into the characters headspace really well. 

I just prefer to keep things minimal and open ended in mine. Sort of give me wiggling room to grow as I get into my character more. :) 

But I've always been that way about character histories of my own. I do like reading others though.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

ClockworkShadow

Thanks, Keldia!

And after the whole "need a coroner!" nudge lit that initial fire under my ass, it's been a raging, unchecked forest fire since... o-0

A/A

o_O

ClockworkShadow

Headspace ???  Yea... I definitely found something's headspace, all right!

A/A

o_O

AmberStarfire

I like backgrounds but I find it hard to make myself sit down and write them. Usually I end up crafting fairly decent ones, but by the end I am running out of steam.

Mostly I just prefer the basics and a bit more (though it's handy to have a lot of background fleshed out) and to develop the character more, adding to it as I go along. Though I can feel constrained by what I've written where I'm a player, in case I can't expand too much on their back history without GM approval first. When I GM, minimal is my preferential approach. I like to play things by ear.

ClockworkShadow

I can definitely empathize.  I usually reserve this level of "holy crap" for my own scenario synopses... not just one isolated character in a Game I'm not even GMing. :P  But... it still feels like it fits... it's a lot, but at the same time, it's "just enough" ... if that makes sense.

A/A

o_O

ClockworkShadow

Ok.  Time for brain-recharging sleeps!

Check in soon!

A/A

o_O

Josietta

I'm gonna finish up Kitty's sheet and then turn in myself. I have surgery tomorrow morning so I need to try to at least get a little rest before then. >.<

Good night Clockwork! Sweet sleeps!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

ClockworkShadow

Ta, darling & may surgeries proceed with uneventful & positive results!

<out for reals>

A/A

o_O

Keldia

Quote from: Josietta on June 18, 2014, 08:53:05 PM
I'm gonna finish up Kitty's sheet and then turn in myself. I have surgery tomorrow morning so I need to try to at least get a little rest before then. >.<

Good night Clockwork! Sweet sleeps!

I hope your surgery goes well, Josi! Hopefully you are able to get some sleep! :-)
Ons/Offs (Coming Soon!) | Storytelling Annex | Absences & Apologies | Post Tracker
Current Response Rate: Playing Catch Up! [~7 Days]

Strangefate

Think I’m going to step back from this one.  Since I haven’t even found time to start the character sheet yet, I think it’s safe to say I might not be able to keep up.  :-)  And I’m afraid my original char concepts may have become a little redundant with some of the characters that have been submitted since recruitment started, anyways.   Looks fun though, and hope it goes well for everyone!  I went ahead and cleared my face claims (which is mainly why I’m posting this, just so you aren’t left wondering what that was all about).  Good luck!

SF
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

DarkAngel111

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
~BASICS~

Character's Name:Samuel Merlot
Nickname: Sam Or Merlot, Everyone in town calls him by one or the other some people don’t even know his full name is Samuel.
Character's Birthdate and Age: 28
Place of Birth: New Brook.
Current Residence: Maple Heights, New Brook

Education: high school, College.
Hobbies: Jogging, Fishing(If he can get a vacation), Collects Antique Coins and stamps.

~APPEARANCE~

Hair:Golden Brown
Eyes:Brown
Height: 6 Feet
Physical Description: Sam is well built but is by no means hulking. He likes to keep in shape and workout. He can often be seen on the streets of new brook at the crack of dawn jogging down the sidewalks. Although he has a built to show off, he rarely wears anything that would show of his physic.

In General he dresses modestly and tries to remain out of the public eye, He walks with his head held high, in at a quick pace. Rarely will you see Sam goofing around he always has something to do in this small town which needs to be done urgently (Uses such chores as excuses too)
Distinguishing Features: none.
Character Model: Ryan Gosling

~IN DEPTH~

Personality:
Loyal: Sam is easily the best friend you can have he is loyal to the end and will have your back no matter what.

Stubborn: If he fails to see sense in something you cannot convince him otherwise he is hard headed.

Level Headed: Running a coffee Joint in a small town with folks of different opinion is no easy Job, It helps that he doesn’t lose his temper.

Family Oriented: He is a quiet guy, although by no means can anyone bully him, he doesn’t like to be the center of attraction.

Organized: Running a coffee shop by himself is no easy task even if he does have a few helpers He likes to be in control of things before they get out of hand.

Trustworthy: Almost everyone in town knows Sam and they don’t think twice before talking to him, he is generally a very approachable guy who usually gives sound advice to most people on their problems.

History:
Sam grew up in a small town and he was without a doubt a small town boy he had little ambition to go to the city even though he had the brains and the looks to make it big, he never considered it. Instead he was more interested in running the family business a small coffee shop in a town which was often ripped apart by hurricanes and disasters. His family had never fled the town or left it in the wake of a disaster and always stood by the people.

He completed his High school in New Brook High, and Left for college for a couple of years besides that small hiatus he has always been a resident of New Brook. His Child hood was a Fairly uneventful one he grew up with most of the other kids around town cycling around the roads and enjoying life as it can be in a small town, Everyone knew his Family not because they had money or power but because they held respect.

Sam’s Father retired only few years ago after a near Fatal Car crash left him paralyzed and on a wheel chair. He now enjoys his retirement with his wife in a small out of town house admiring nature. Despite his best efforts Sam could not convince him to stay in New brook. Leaving him in-charge of coffee Haven, this was the only significant even in his entire life. He has had on and off relationship with girls in town but most of the kids his age left the town after college to never return. Which makes him feel a little disappointed in himself at times.

The Coffee shop his family has been running for a few generations has used a secret Recipe and Supplier which makes them special. And the fact that it is the only coffee shop in town also, makes it a popular spot for breakfast.

Family:
NPCS:
NPC
Father – 64 Owner of Coffee Haven on the deed although has given control of the place to his son Sam, and now enjoys retirement in the middle of nowhere. Comes for visits to New Brook from time to time. He is well respected in the community for his services (Helping rehabilitate people who lost their homes in Katrina).

NPC
Mother – 60 Was born and raised in Newbrook in a small home and lived a fairly modest life. She occasionally helped out in the church and other services provided to the community. Now enjoys retirement with her Husband.

NPCs
Grand Parents:
Sam’s maternal side of family was relatively unknown in the town. His Grandfather was a truck driver, who was rarely in town and his mother lived a fairly small life as a housewife. His aunts and uncles all left newbrook at college age his mother had stayed with her mother and for his father.

Paternal side. Sam’s grandfather had been born and raised in New brook and had inherited the small piece of land and coffee shop which over time Changed its name from Coffee heaven to Coffee Haven. The name it is still being used by. Although Sam is not too fond of the name and plans to change it again. The small family owned place is well known in town much like Missy’s bar and Grill. His Grandmother was a daughter of a farmer from a town far away from new Brook who also supplied the coffee shop with its Coffee.

Sadly none of his Grand Parents are alive.
Player Characters
PCName

Connections: Open.

Likes: Coffee, Chatting, helping people, Working out when he can.
Dislikes: Ignorant people, Scott Campbell (With a passion).
Fears & Phobias: Another Natural clamity, Losing his father
Worst Memory(ies):His Father’s Accident.
Best Memory(ies): Graduation, His first Kiss.
Favorite Animal(s): A Dog Called Buddy that he always keeps around.
O/O's: Same as Player.

Yay another Baby ready for approval... weeee

This one is a good guy, and very social :P so.. take a look.. Pm me for Connections! :)

ClockworkShadow

(don't worry, the other one is deleted)

<re-deposits, having sadly but obediently removified the special coloring>
Character Sheet

~BASICS~

Character's Name: Georgina Leigh Moreaux
Nickname: George ; Doctor Moreaux (>:))
Character's Birthdate and Age: June 5th, 1990 ; Age 27
Place of Birth: New Brook, Louisiana
Current Residence: New Brook, Louisiana

Occupation: Residency Medical Intern under the joint guidance of Elizabeth Reynolds & Tobias Roquelaure, with a focus on Forensic Pathology/Disease/Toxicology
Education: Graduated early (age 16) from New Brook High with a 4.0 GPA, 2006 ; Graduated from Boston University with her Bachelors of Medical Science, top 5% of her class, 2010 ; Graduated from Harvard University with her Masters of Science & PhD in Pathology (minor in Forensic Sciences), top 20% of her class, 2016 ; 'came home' to New Brook for her 1st year Residency Internship, December 12th, 2016
Hobbies: Reading ; Attending steampunk conventions ;  Singing at open-mics in a contemporary blues/jazz style, and pretending that she is accompanied by steampunk-style sound effects

~APPEARANCE~

Hair:long and russet-auburn
Eyes: whiskey brown with a hint of amber
Height: ~5'3”
Physical Description: George (a nickname that has stuck since childhood) is somewhat overweight – albeit not unpleasantly so - and very curvy in appearance.  Her weight rests the most in her upper arms, breasts, buttocks, and thighs, with a notably tapered waist and a little bit of a pronounced belly.  Her skin is fairly light colored, but she'll end up sporting a naturally-bronzed tan in the summer months.  Her face, framed by her multi-toned, russet-auburn hair - which she often wears in twin braids - is fleshy but accentuated with high cheekbones.  She has particularly tiny hands with slender, dexterous digits.

Preferred clothing is very casual.  She has never given a damn about fashion or brands, growing up, and that hasn't changed, since.  Even though she loves the gothic style (and openly admires people who intentionally stand out), she is almost always seen in nothing more than a simple shirt, jeans and her mid-calf-high, black combat boots.  Work clothes are always scrubs or a regulation lab coat.

Distinguishing Features: Externally, she has three matching pairs of sixteen-gauge, stainless steel piercings in the upper cartilage of each ear.  Her ear lobes appear untouched.  She also has a bar piercing in her tongue, and two, loop nipple piercings.

She has no injuries or scars or tattoos.

Character Model: Denise Bidot

~IN DEPTH~

Personality: You would probably expect that a girl who's called George - for over two thirds of her life, no less – would be quite the odd bird... and you would be very right about that.  George can be quiet.  Or boisterous.  Or sometimes both in the span of mere moments.  Alone, she's - quite simply - a bookworm.  At work, she'll sometimes crack a dry-humored, borderline-inappropriate joke – especially in the morgue - but she's mostly respectful, and easygoing.  Off work, however... well, let's just call her a stubborn ass of a little firecracker, especially if she has people around her to oil the proverbial machine, as it were.  For her, it's not a proper night without two shots of Jack and a meal to set your tongue on fire with.  She warms up to people pretty easily, but – interestingly enough – she can be gunshy of an actual relationship.  She can also have one hell of a short fuse, too.  In a nutshell, you don't fuck with anyone she calls friend (aka family) without having a height-deficient, husky, twin-braided “Southern dahlin” attempting to kick your balls and teeth in (or the female equivalent).

And then, there's the other side of her; the side that no one in New Brook would ever suspect her of entertaining, even if they were worldly enough to be aware that these things exist, at all.

Cause, when she left for Boston, Massachussetts in 2006, she was a mostly-innocent – if slightly-more-sexually-aware – 16 year old.  In two months, that innocence was turned upside-down on its head, and spun up like sugar into cotton candy before being devoured.

And she fuckin' loved every bit of it.

It's been said that some people are just born with the inclination to be into the dark side of sex & passion.  And someone like George coming into the Scene could make a believer out of just about anybody on that.

In 10 years, sweet, li'l George discovered she was a brat-type, masochistic submissive with a particular penchant for being bound and restrained.

History:
(It's really fuckin' long... just sayin'!)

Georgina Leigh Moreaux was born ...
...on June 5th, 1990, in New Brook, Louisiana, to Renault and Penelope Moreaux, with a mostly Cajun-French-British heritage (and an eighth of Portuguese blood from her mother's side).  Her father (had always, to her knowledge) worked for Adrien Benoit, at his mechanics shop, and her mother was a God-fearing, proper, stay-at-home wife.  George* was their only child, but her parents didn't spoil her – at least not in the way one would normally think of being spoiled.

Now, by the time she was three, her tomboy streak would be blazingly evident to everyone in town, and that was what would earn her the nickname that she, subsequently, adored and has claimed as her own.

An atypical girl from the start, she never once caused a fuss – not even an episode of the 'terrible twos' - nor did she argue with her parents over what they told her to do.  She went to Church when they did, helped around the house without being asked, and always had her homework done within a couple of hours of being home from school.  Often enough, she'd go for walks through town, and stop by to chat with – or help out - some of the adults she knew a little better than others (like gruffy Mr. Benoit, and – later - Doc).  The rest of the time, she was either exploring the local woods, or had her nose buried in a book of some sort.  It was often said that she was a true beauty, inside and out. 

So, by the age of 10, she was allowed to go – literally - wherever she pleased, because her parents trusted her “wise-beyond-her-years” judgment, implicitly.  She was smart, obedient, studious and generous of heart.  (“Even if she sometimes helps those damn, dirty {censored}, once in a while... but God will keep our little girl safe!”)  After all, she was smart enough to prefer the company and advice of adults over “only God-knows-what those kids are into, these days!  It's the Devil in our schools!  They need to bring back segregation; Hail, Mother Mary!”

The perfectly ironic twist, to that, was that it would be one of those very same adults (Doc, in fact), who would would inadvertantly and indirectly encourage George to make three drastically-life-changing decisions, one for the better and the other two for the then-worse, but definitely better, overall.

The first decision – at which her parents were ecstatic - was to pursue a medical career instead of something in engineering.  To George – even though she had a penchant for tinkering with scrap metal and engine parts - it seemed that everyone was into “runnin' off to the big city” for “engineering this”, or “computers that,” really.  But, for some reason, it just stuck in her craw that so few people seemed to see the perfect sensibility in sacrificing a few extra years to the education that would set them far apart from the mainstream.  Doc had not only sacrificed those extra years to education, but she'd fought tooth and nail to even have the right to make that sacrifice.  She was smart, she was beautiful, she was damn good at what she did, and she advocated for a woman being strong and standing up for herself, no matter what.

Yeah, her parents sometimes said mean things about Doc, and the other locals “of color.”  She'd heard it.  She'd processed it.  When she was very young and impressionable, she'd echoed it (and felt guilty about that, later – particularly after the first time she met Doc, and the woman greeted her with a, “Well, hello there, Rosebud!”...  To this day, she still thinks of Doc as one of her most important role models).

But then, even before she had met Doc, she'd gotten a “wild hair up her bum” - as it were – and decided to “see for herself what all the fuss was about.”  So, she'd purposefully and resolutely marched over to a darker-skinned little boy one day, and sat next to him in the school cafeteria – just to see if it really would give her some kind of grievous affliction.

It didn't.

So she did it again, the next day.  And the next.  And so on...

Until, about a week later, she'd stuck out her tiny hand and said, “Hi, I'm George!”  The little boy had stared at her for several seconds, like she had two heads.

Finally, he'd tentatively extended his own hand, clearly nervous, but eventually clasping hers.  Then, in almost a whisper, he'd replied, “George!?  But...”

Nothing untoward occurred, whatsoever, when their hands touched - of course - although George was very-briefly tempted to feign an over-dramatic scene, just to mess around.  Instead, she'd decided she didn't want to come off as mean, and had nodded in over-exuberant enthusiasm before cutting him off with a cheery, “Yep!  George!”

Then, in the span of that next, split second, her brain permanently erased all influences regarding the perception of another human being inequal to herself, and a different engine fired up in her head, shifting right into first gear without the slightest hitch.  And, since she was never really good at shaking hands back then, she'd yanked him forward (almost off his seat, entirely) into a big hug.

Thereafter, that boy (Kevon Chanterey) became her very best friend, though she was careful about her parents catching wind of it, and he was happy to play right along with the ruse.  Besides, it was dreadfully easy to go play in the woods, completely out of sight and mind of people of the nosier variety.  And only one kid ever threatened to tattle on her, an action for which that kid earned a tiny fist, right in the kisser.  That made him shut up, real fast.  So, of course, her parents never knew about her “different best buddy,” and that was just fine by her.

So, when she was 10-going-on-11 – and well into her trusted freedom from parental supervision – a local woman named Aimee up and practically begged George to watch her kid, “just for the afternoon.  Please!”  Aimee had held out a five dollar bill so close to George's nose, that she went a little crosseyed.  So George thanked her, took it, bought a couple of root beer sodas, and went to meet Pepper for the first time.  Besides for the kid being an absolutely adorable, attention-starved three-year-old, George instantly fell in love with the little girl's corkscrew hair.  From that day forward, she intentionally shaved off a good bit of her free time for this sort-of-babysitting gig, whether there was money involved or not (and, more often than not, there wasn't).  Soon enough, Pepper was invited along on the excursions that took place in the woods surrounding New Brook, where they could playact grand adventures, or just lay back in the brush & leaves and chatter about whatever else sparked their vivid imaginations.

All of this slipped by, right underneath her parents' noses.

But then... then came Decisions number two and three.

At age 14, decision number two – albeit veryloosely inspired by Doc's encouragement to be a strong, confident young woman who should never let a “stone go unturned,” so to speak – was to sneak around the back of the school with beautiful, blonde, 17-year-old bad-girl, Catherine “Kit Kat” Bruneau, try her first joint (or three), and suddenly decide that it was an awesome idea to french kiss her. 

The vice principal caught - and interrupted! - them in the middle of their thoroughly-stoned making out.

Her parents were too shocked to really react at first.  Later, they would vehemently lecture their daughter – for the first time in her entire life – about the sins of same-sex attraction, and how it was un-Godly of her, and she should confess, repent, and beg for forgiveness.

Not that George really cared anymore if her parents disagreed with what she felt was perfectly fine, at this point in her life, but she was still a decently religious girl back then.  So she made a pretence of repentance to the then-Father of St. Andrews, sparing absolutely no detail for his purportedly-saintly expense, and naively ignored what sounded like a low, long groan from the other side of the confession box.  Her parents accepted this and “forgave” their “briefly errant” child of her “moment of weakness with the Devil.”

Thereafter, George resorted to enjoying her fond memories of that moment she had shared with Kit Kat, who left town, later that year, to chase her dream of becoming a lead singer for a rock band, and was too busy in her new life to have a care for anyone she'd left behind in New Brook.

Then came decision number three.

You remember her childhood best friend, Kevon?  Well, he grew up (of course).  But they never stopped being best friends in the process of that.  Eventually, though - as the youthful dalliance with fledgling maturity is wont to sometimes inspire - their secretive excursions into the woods caused a different sort of bond to flare up between the two of them.  Hormones & teenage rebellion make a hell of a potent mix, after all.

The day before decision number three, George had been talking with Doc about this and that.  At a random moment in the conversation, she up and mentioned that she thought she really liked Kevon, and "was that wrong, Doc?"  Doc just gave her a sideways look, and then told her – in no uncertain terms – that, if she liked the boy and he liked her back, that there was absolutely nothing wrong with that.  “Don't let something pass you by, that you look back on later, and regret for the rest of your life, George.”

The next day, she and Kevon had snuck out to their old hangout spot in the woods.  Pepper was busy with other things, so it was just the two of them.  Of course, it started out like any other day they'd spent together, but then George heard Doc's words echoing in her skull, and she looked over at Kevon, studying him great intensity.  Then – without any warning – she leaned in, and interrupted whatever he was talking about with a fiercely bold kiss full on the lips.

He faltered backwards a bit before catching himself, stiffened briefly from the shock, then caught his senses enough to fervently respond with a kiss of his own.  He took his hands from their bracing position on the ground, grabbed both of George's shoulders, and pulled her down on top of him as he “fell” upon his back, on the leafstrewn ground.

Warning: Teenage (16+) Sex!  Read at Your Own Discretion! :P
George was ecstatic at his response, and so she didn't even think twice (let alone much at all) for the rest of that afternoon.  They barely broke that first kiss for a large gulp of air, before going in for round two, and the previously-untapped sexual attraction between them raged into full tilt.  At some point, his hands moved from her shoulders to her ample breasts, and the feel of her nipples pressing against his “virgin” palms was enough to generate a very noticable response from his lower body. 

Feeling the shift of blood-stiffening flesh beneath her straddled torso, George briefly broke their fervent kissing to grin down at her dear friend.  Then she slid her hand down, over his jeans, and purposefully rubbed his groin.  This elicited an unrestrained, eye-rolling groan, and that was really the very last piece of incentive that either of them needed.

So, amid their hormonally-driven panting for air, she lifted herself up to unbutton the fly of his baby-blue jeans and freed his very-erect penis from its borderline-painful, underclothed confines.  As Kevon expelled a sharp gasp - though, moreso due to the sensation of his flesh being suddenly freed to the air - George took a few moments to admire it: the first penis she had ever seen outside of Sex Ed.  Then, she ran a hand along the throbbing vein in the shaft, and delighted in the writhing response that that elicited from Kevon.

“G.. G.. oh fuck, George. Y.. You s.. sure?”  Which was followed shortly by, “Oh fuck, thafeelsofuckingood, don'stop, George.”

George giggled, and responded, “I love you, Kevon.  And ev.. everyone says that sex...”  She paused to giggle again, and briefly catch her breath, “is right when you love someone.”

Kevon looked up at George with a passion-delirious grin and replied, “I l.. love y.. you, too, George.”

She grinned again – quite devilishly, even – and made one last reply, “Then, I'm ready if you are.”

Kevon took a moment to really catch his breath and cognitive senses, returned his friend's devilish grin, then a new, very sexually-inspired side of his personality snapped into place.  He grabbed George by the waist, flipped her onto her back, and whisked her underwear off of her lower body in one smooth chain of events.  Of course, of all the days that she actually wore a skirt, that happened to be one.

In response, George gasped, and felt a surge of excitement at the power switch.  She felt completely safe with Kevon, and knew that her trust in him was well-placed, too.  As Kevon began to not-tentatively touch and explore her labial region, now it was her turn to yield an unrestrained sound of pleasure.  Her biological response was undeniable, and Kevon only paused very briefly to marvel at the wetness that clung to his fingertips.

Then his hormones took over primary control of his brain and – since inexperienced teenagers are not so well-acquainted with the concept of foreplay – he used one hand to guide his extended self toward the beautifully-contrasting, pale pink entrance beneath the never-before-touched, brown pubic thatch.

Reeling his brain in a bit, Kevon cautiously pressed himself against his friend's vaginal opening.  George groaned huskily in response as her hands gripped some of the leaves to either side of her form.  When Kevon felt resistance from her tunnel walls, he instinctively knew to pause.  Then, when those walls relinquished a bit of elasticity and adjustment to his creeping intrusion, he would push forward and into her just a bit more.  Each bit of progress on this front elicited a tiny squirm and breathy encouragement from below him, and an eye-rolling, breathy gasp from himself.

Inevitably, this led to him finding his extended self fully inserted within his friend, whereupon they took a moment to fully realize what they had done, and were in the process of doing.  They were long past the proverbial "point of no return," and they knew it.  Then, both of their hormones kicked in, again, and Kevon leant down to capture George's mouth in their deepest kiss, thusfar.  At first, his movements were held-in-check, and little friction was induced, but then the sensations started building much more intensely, for the both of them.  George instinctively tilted her hips up, which added to the leverage that Kevon had, and then – instantanteously – they each lost whatever grip they had on either of their sense of control.

Their kiss was abandoned as unabashed cries of passionate ecstasy broke the secluded air of the woods.  Kevon's hips fired off like the piston of an eight-cyllinder, Shelby racing engine, while George responded by raising her hands up from the ground to dig her digits fiercely into his buttocks.  Kevon never even registered her grip as painful; it only stirred him into driving himself into his friend with greater speed and intensity.  With the stamina that only teenagers can truly possess, they soared with each other in their seemingly-limitless exploration of the heights of sexually-stimulated pleasure.

This was infinitely better than they could have ever imagined it might be, though that thought wouldn't occur for either of them until substantially later.

Although, of course, everything has its eventual end, and the end of this first joining of their bodies, minds, and emotions climaxed upon Kevon's youthful, hormonally unthinking - yet bliss-racked - ejaculation within George's responsively-shuddering form.  Though neither of them understood what an orgasm was, they were both experiencing exactly that.  That's when Kevon's strength to hold himself up was suddenly sapped, and - with not the slightest inclination to extract his external organ from out of his friend – he simply collapsed and gathered her up possessively in his arms.  They lay together - prone and unmoving in the tranquility of the emotional and sexual aftermath, as afternoon transitioned into evening – for a very long time afterward.

At last, much later that evening, and very much later than when George usually checked in with her parents, they reluctantly drew apart, reclothed their respective selves, and attempted to help each other look untousled and presentable.  Then they gathered their belongings and made their way back toward town.

However, George's parents – who had decided to entertain some worry, past the hour of 7 pm with no check-in from their once-previously-errant daughter – were seated upon the bench, by where the public hiking trail entered the much sparser outskirts of the woods.  Clearly aware of them from a decent distance, George and Kevon shared a bodily cringe, muttered a rather disrespectful oath under each others' breaths, and instantly interlocked their nearest hands in a very fierce clasp.  There would be no good of this, but they knew they had to face it together.  No true friends would think or behave otherwise.

And “ugly” wasn't even the half of it, after the two of them finally got within range of the elder, racially-bigoted pair.  The look of absolute loathing and hatred on both of their faces was truly disturbing.  And, three times during the thunderous debacle that ensued, George's father attempted to take out his prejudiced ire on Kevon by attacking the boy – most likely with the intent to kill.  The first time, George managed to push Kevon behind her just in time for her father to crash forcefully into herself.  Somehow, she held her ground (adrenaline, perhaps), and she pushed him back toward her mother. 

Then, the next two times, her parents had drawn enough local onlookers that one of the burlier, male residents interceded on Kevon's behalf.  On the father's final try, that resident let fly a bare-knuckled punch to Renault's right temple, and the man was unbalanced off of his feet.  The resulting impact with the ground was enough to knock him out cold.

Penelope immediately burst into tears, and collapsed to the ground by her husband's prone form.  Then, mere moments later -after only a few shaken breaths taken while she gently traced fingertips over her husband's forehead - she unerringly speared an inhumanely vicious glare up at her own daughter, and she pointed the index finger of her right hand unswervingly in George's direction.  “You consort with that foul ape of a {censored}, and you consort with the Devil, himself!  Go and reap the fruit of the Devil's seed, if you will!  But you are no child of mine!”

Then she spat vehemently on the ground near George's feet, and gathered her husband's lightly-bleeding head in her hands to cradle him protectively.  George just stared – somewhat hurt, but mostly in dispassionate dismay - at her mother and father, together on the wide flare of the hiking path entry.  By that point, Kevon had wrapped his arms cautiously around George's midsection, from behind, and – after he was sure he wouldn't be required to move fast – pulled her much shorter form against his own, in a clearly-possessive gesture that rifled no challenge from the milling crowd.  Some of the locals shared a reduced echo of the elder couple's prejudiced hatred, and elicited the occasional, cowardly-deflected comments thereof.  The rest of those gathered merely shook their heads before collecting around the teenagers in a protective swarm, whereupon they slowly guided the two of them away from the scene.  Kevon's father, who had no ill-will of his own toward George, later offered for the girl to spend the night at their home, and gave the two a chance to relax together, by the wood fireplace with unlimited hot-cocoa-on-tap.

That evening that George and Kevon spent together was a catalyst that irrevocably superglued their friendship together, and – though each of their educations would eventually separate their ways – they would always remain in loyal contact with each other.

The next morning, Kevon's father offered to allow George to stay at their home until she finalized the educational arrangements that were already underway.  She gratefully accepted, and would go to great lengths to show her appreciation to the man, with various gifts and gestures over the forthcoming ten years of her life. 

The best part of it all was that George - who had graduated earlier that year, despite being only 16 – had won a full-ride scholarship to the college of her choice.  She had had her eye set upon Harvard University since the age of 13, but to get there, she had learned that she needed to acquire her Bachelor's Degree from Boston Medical University, first.

So - after all of her scholarship, grant, and loan information had been sorted out, and her first dormitory room had been assigned – she soundly kissed Kevon in front of everyone, bade a fond farewell to the locals who had stood by her, spared a huge hug for Pepper, and then Doc, and departed for historical, yet liberally artistic Boston, Massachussetts.

After George left New Brook for Boston...
...for her extended studies, this bookwormish, mostly-good girl quickly discovered that she'd been fostering a delightfully dry, dark humor, as well as a healthy appreciation of gothic fashions and inclinations.  Soon enough, she became obsessed with people who have tattoos and piercings, typically the more the better.  Her goal profession, unfortunately, flat out forbade her from ever getting tattoos of her own, but it didn't stop her from wanting to practically dry-hump the nearest chiseled body covered with 'ink'.  New Brook wasn't really the environment that would have encouraged this discovery, but Boston was a whole other world, entirely.

And it had "steampunk" conventions!  With her subordinate love for parts and gadgets, historical inventions, science fiction, and fantasy, it was like the second-skin glove that she'd been searching for - without the slightest clue she was missing anything at all - for her entire life.

With her senses practically overwhelmed by all the amazing discoveries that bombarded her awareness on a daily basis, her first year of study at Boston Medical University yielded immense growth on her part – particularly in the realm of where recreation fit in with her adamant desire to study and excel.  It also yielded a major, life-altering discovery: the underground world of “BDSM.”

It started out as a (cleverly ambiguous) invitation to a party, via some dormmates down the hall.  It was the weekend, and she had no homework or upcoming tests, so George heartily agreed to tag along.  Inspired by her daily-reinforced fascination with gothic fashion, she'd donned her favorite black, lace-up combat boots with a pair of black, over-pocketed, cargo-style pants – which she'd decorated with a few cleverly-fastened lengths of thick-linked, metal chain.  Her top was a midriff-baring, tight-fitting, sleeveless camouflage print, with the words “Army Brat” across the front.  The outfit was then finished off by a pentacle pendant and faux dogtags, hung together on a sterling silver chain, whereafter she sauntered out the door of her dormitory with absolutely no idea of what she was going to be walking into... or how incredibly naturally she was going to end up finding herself fitting in.

Once she and her hallmates arrived at this “party,” she waved at them, said she'd see them in a few moments, and sauntered over to a pale-skinned, pleasantly muscular giant covered from head-to-toe in delicious, custom tattoos.  She was like a moth to that flicker of flame on a moonless night.  To his back, she drawled out a husky, “G'damn, your ink is fuckin' sexy.”

And, without turning yet, he replied in a very bemused, stirringly bass voice, “That so?”

She chortled in her own, natural alto, and fired back, “Oh, it's so... on.”  And then she effected this special little vibration of her tonsils that she'd randomly figured out how to do, one day... essentially sounding like she was half-purring, half-growling at the man.

And that caught his attention, fast.

He spun around and stared – with piercingly hazel-olive eyes - down at the tiny, breathtakingly voluptuous George in one sweeping glance, head-to-toe.  “Fuck me...” he uttered, without even realizing he'd said something.

George grinned with a devilish ferocity that she'd damn near perfected to an art.  “I'd love to,” she tossed back at him, without missing a beat.

With an animalistic speed and grace that one would never expect of a man his size, he swooped upon her, snatched her braids in one hand and gripped them hard.  “Is that so?” He snarled, testing this obviously fresh face in the Scene, and probably thinking she'd quaver and pussy out.

Instead, a swarm of tingling warmth flooded throughout her, starting at the crown of her scalp and spreading down to every nook, cranny, and extremety of her body.  “Oh-oh, fuck yea!” she responded unhesitatingly, with unbridled excitement firing up the amber undertones of her eyes.

“Ha!” the man guffawed, before releasing her braids and allowing a smile to curve upon his delicious-looking lips.  “I like you.”  Then he eyed George more closely before gesturing his head toward building's entryway.  “Let's go Play.”  George licked her lips, with the tip of her tongue lingering in one corner for a little longer than necessary.  The man definitely noticed.

Then, inclining her head in a manner that would gain much more significance for her later, she replied, “Lead the way.”

She never looked back.

Now, although there have been...
...many wonderful events that have enriched George's life and psychological development during her 10 years in Boston/Cambridge, Massachussetts, she is the kind of person who has chosen not to cling to every specific memory, but – instead - allow them all merge into one, beautiful array of experience.  Even the occasional downsides that inevitably occur, particularly in the Lifestyle, have done nothing to dampen how much she treasures the overall effect it has all had on who she is, today.

And she wouldn't change it for anyone.

So, when the day came that it was time to go back home, she actually found herself to be quite sad about it.  Yet she was resolute, because it was home, and that was where people of her calibre of education were truly needed the most, in this world.  Returning home, one day, was the whole reason she ever chose to be a doctor, in the first place.

The one person she wanted to maintain contact with – out of all the people she'd come to know during her experiences in the Lifestyle – was that first, incredibly sexy giant of a man that she'd met, all those years ago.

Connor O'Farrah was as Irish as you could ever get – and Irish was everything to do with Boston.  He'd connected with a part of George, that first night, that she doubted anyone else could ever touch – except maybe for Kevon, if they ever met up again, someday.

Sharing George's desire to keep in touch, Connor clearly stated that he required that she do so - as he swore that he would with her - and each were to keep the other updated on whatever the grand journey of their lives had yet to yield to either of them.  So, the night before George left for New Brook, Louisiana, they nicked their right palms with George's swiss army knife, clasped those same hands together, and swore a blood oath that they'd always be friends and lovers, no matter what may come to pass.

Two days later, she was home.

Sort of.

Ten years had done absolutely nothing, whatsoever, to mend the rift between herself and her parents, even though she'd gone off to graduate from Harvard University in the top 20% of her class.  To them, she was still nothing more than a Devil-consorting, Godless heathen.

So, unfortunately, she found herself with the paint-chipped door of her old, childhood home slammed in her face within an hour of arriving in town.

And knowing already that - after Kevon left New Brook for his own studies – old Charlie had retired and moved away from the quasi-claustrophobic bigotry that always lurked in the shadows, she had no other idea left than to go meet the more familiar of the two people she would begin her Residency Internship beneath.

Doc would know exactly what to do.

Family:

• NPCPaternal Grandparents:  Jean-Marc Moreaux & Evelaine Tremont-Moreaux ; Deceased/Deceased ; Hometown: Crowley, Louisiana ; Notes of Interest: N/A
  • NPCMaternal Grandparents: Romero Julios Tiguerre & Charmagne Laurons-Tiguerre ; Deceased/Deceased ; Hometown: Camacha, Madeira, Portugal ; Notes of Interest: Also lived in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, prior to 2005
  • NPCFather: Renault Garçon Moreaux ; Age: 62 years ; Condition: Healthy ; Current Residence: New Brook, Louisiana ; Notes of Interest: Still employed at Adrien Benoit's mechanics shop (nameless)
  • NPCMother: Penelope Yves Tiguerre-Moreaux ; Age: 55 ; Condition: Healthy ; Current Residence: New Brook, Louisiana ; Notes of Interest: Volunteers for the St. Andrews' “food bank”
  • no other known blood relations

Connections:

• NPC/PlayableBest Friend/Lover/Confidante: Kevon Patrick Chanterey ; Age: 28 ; Condition: Very Healthy ; Current Residence: Chauncey, New York ; Profession: Law Enforcement ; Notes of Interest: Casual activity (Switch/Polyamorous) in the Lifestyle with live-in lover, NPC/PlayableMaxine “Max” Reinard
  • NPC/PlayableVery-Good Friend/Lover: Connor O'Farrah ; Age: 39 ; Condition: Very Healthy ; Current Residence: Boston, Massachussetts ; Profession: Tattoo & Piercing Professional Artist ; Notes of Interest: Heavy activity (Dominant/Polyamorous) in the Lifestyle with various Play partners
  • NPCFather-figure-type Friend/Confidante: Charles Lionel “Charlie” Chanterey ; Age: 58 ; Condition: Healthy; Current Residence: Chauncey, New York ; Profession: Retired ; Notes of Interest: Lives within three blocks of his son, with no present girlfriend, and is aware - but abstinent - of activity in the Lifestyle
  • CharacterChildhood & Current Friend/Mentor/Confidante: Elizabeth “Doc” Reynolds ; Age: 53 ; Condition: Very Healthy ; Current Residence: New Brook, Louisiana ; Profession: Long-time Local Clinic Physician ; Notes of Interest: Provides additional instruction concerning Tai Chi, Judo, and feminine self-defense in her free time
  • CharacterChildhood & Current Friend/Recent Roommate: Cayenne “Pepper” Delatorre ; Age: 19 ; Condition: Very Healthy ; Current Residence: New Brook, Louisiana ; Profession: Waitress/Cook ; Notes of Interest: Fantastic amateur singer
  • Character”Big Brotherly” Casual Friend: Father Philippe Doucet ; Age: 31 ; Condition: Very Healthy ; Current Residence: New Brook, Louisiana ; Profession: Priest, St. Andrews Catholic Church ; Notes of Interest: Very proactive in the community
  • Casual Acquaintances-in-Passing and/or Burgeoning Friendships (to date):
    • CharacterRoy Binders
    • CharacterMissy Breaux
    • CharacterJamison "Jammer" Holton
    • NPCAdrien Benoit
  • Professional Acquaintance: NPCTobias Roquelaure ; local coroner/pathologist
  • Previous/Inactive Acquaintance: NPC/Playable”Kit Kat” Bruneau ; status unknown
  • List may be subject to change, as needed

Likes: (Non Sexual) Gourmet Coffee/Espresso ; Jack Daniels whiskey ; Very spicy food (indian/thai/mexican) ; Walking in the woods ; Science Fiction & Fantasy, Historical Fiction, Mystery, Horror & Paranormal ; Borderline-inappropriate, morbid-flavored humor ; Turn of the 20th century & World War I / II inventions, engines, vehicles, airplanes; American Heavy Metal (cars) ; Indian brand motorcycles ; airplane models (her favorite is one of the Enola Gay)
Dislikes: (Non Sexual) Bigotry/Prejudice ; Bible-Thumping ; Religious Closed-Mindedness
Fears & Phobias: “Restrictive” commitment ; Trusting the wrong person ; Inexplicably losing contact with the people she loves the most (her “real” family) ; Her parents dying before she can find a way to reconcile with them
Worst Memory(ies): The evening that she and Kevon were caught together, by her parents
Best Memory(ies): Her first sexual experience ; Her introduction to BDSM & meeting Connor O'Farrah
Favorite Animal(s): European Mastiffs & Rottweilers
Orientation: Heteroflexible/Bi-Curious (Polyamorous Inclinations)
Ons: submission ; Spanking ; Biting ; Gradient & well-controlled masochism ; Very long, drawn out 'Play sessions' ; Rope bindings ; Rope suspension ; Leather bindings ; Metal shackles ; Chains ; Various masochistic implements (whips, floggers, combs, etc.); Clamps ; Electro-stim/torture ; (multiple) Orgasm 'suspension' & control ; Ball gags ; CNC ; SSC ; Knife-play without flesh lacerations
Offs: Scat ; Waterworks ; Outright and/or public humiliation (borderline degredation should be discussed and clarified beforehand) ; Infantilism & Child-natured ; Injury/Skin-Break/Mutilation/Flesh-piercing instruments/Etc. ; Anal Play

General Disclaimer: If you want to include something (read: BDSM/Extreme) that is neither listed in my character's ons nor offs, you must PM me beforehand to check if I am receptive to it.  Thank you!

[Edit]

Ok, I think I've managed to catch all of my previous errors...

A/A

o_O

Josietta

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on June 19, 2014, 04:52:55 AM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
~BASICS~

Character's Name:Samuel Merlot
Nickname: Sam Or Merlot, Everyone in town calls him by one or the other some people don’t even know his full name is Samuel.
Character's Birthdate and Age: 28
Place of Birth: New Brook.
Current Residence: Maple Heights, New Brook

Education: high school, College.
Hobbies: Jogging, Fishing(If he can get a vacation), Collects Antique Coins and stamps.

~APPEARANCE~

Hair:Golden Brown
Eyes:Brown
Height: 6 Feet
Physical Description: Sam is well built but is by no means hulking. He likes to keep in shape and workout. He can often be seen on the streets of new brook at the crack of dawn jogging down the sidewalks. Although he has a built to show off, he rarely wears anything that would show of his physic.

In General he dresses modestly and tries to remain out of the public eye, He walks with his head held high, in at a quick pace. Rarely will you see Sam goofing around he always has something to do in this small town which needs to be done urgently (Uses such chores as excuses too)
Distinguishing Features: none.
Character Model: Ryan Gosling

~IN DEPTH~

Personality:
Loyal: Sam is easily the best friend you can have he is loyal to the end and will have your back no matter what.

Stubborn: If he fails to see sense in something you cannot convince him otherwise he is hard headed.

Level Headed: Running a coffee Joint in a small town with folks of different opinion is no easy Job, It helps that he doesn’t lose his temper.

Family Oriented: He is a quiet guy, although by no means can anyone bully him, he doesn’t like to be the center of attraction.

Organized: Running a coffee shop by himself is no easy task even if he does have a few helpers He likes to be in control of things before they get out of hand.

Trustworthy: Almost everyone in town knows Sam and they don’t think twice before talking to him, he is generally a very approachable guy who usually gives sound advice to most people on their problems.

History:
Sam grew up in a small town and he was without a doubt a small town boy he had little ambition to go to the city even though he had the brains and the looks to make it big, he never considered it. Instead he was more interested in running the family business a small coffee shop in a town which was often ripped apart by hurricanes and disasters. His family had never fled the town or left it in the wake of a disaster and always stood by the people.

He completed his High school in New Brook High, and Left for college for a couple of years besides that small hiatus he has always been a resident of New Brook. His Child hood was a Fairly uneventful one he grew up with most of the other kids around town cycling around the roads and enjoying life as it can be in a small town, Everyone knew his Family not because they had money or power but because they held respect.

Sam’s Father retired only few years ago after a near Fatal Car crash left him paralyzed and on a wheel chair. He now enjoys his retirement with his wife in a small out of town house admiring nature. Despite his best efforts Sam could not convince him to stay in New brook. Leaving him in-charge of coffee Haven, this was the only significant even in his entire life. He has had on and off relationship with girls in town but most of the kids his age left the town after college to never return. Which makes him feel a little disappointed in himself at times.

The Coffee shop his family has been running for a few generations has used a secret Recipe and Supplier which makes them special. And the fact that it is the only coffee shop in town also, makes it a popular spot for breakfast.

Family:
NPCS:
NPC
Father – 64 Owner of Coffee Haven on the deed although has given control of the place to his son Sam, and now enjoys retirement in the middle of nowhere. Comes for visits to New Brook from time to time. He is well respected in the community for his services (Helping rehabilitate people who lost their homes in Katrina).

NPC
Mother – 60 Was born and raised in Newbrook in a small home and lived a fairly modest life. She occasionally helped out in the church and other services provided to the community. Now enjoys retirement with her Husband.

NPCs
Grand Parents:
Sam’s maternal side of family was relatively unknown in the town. His Grandfather was a truck driver, who was rarely in town and his mother lived a fairly small life as a housewife. His aunts and uncles all left newbrook at college age his mother had stayed with her mother and for his father.

Paternal side. Sam’s grandfather had been born and raised in New brook and had inherited the small piece of land and coffee shop which over time Changed its name from Coffee heaven to Coffee Haven. The name it is still being used by. Although Sam is not too fond of the name and plans to change it again. The small family owned place is well known in town much like Missy’s bar and Grill. His Grandmother was a daughter of a farmer from a town far away from new Brook who also supplied the coffee shop with its Coffee.

Sadly none of his Grand Parents are alive.
Player Characters
PCName

Connections: Open.

Likes: Coffee, Chatting, helping people, Working out when he can.
Dislikes: Ignorant people, Scott Campbell (With a passion).
Fears & Phobias: Another Natural clamity, Losing his father
Worst Memory(ies):His Father’s Accident.
Best Memory(ies): Graduation, His first Kiss.
Favorite Animal(s): A Dog Called Buddy that he always keeps around.
O/O's: Same as Player.

Yay another Baby ready for approval... weeee

This one is a good guy, and very social :P so.. take a look.. Pm me for Connections! :)

I'm sure Sam sees Kitty in the coffee shop every morning!  She's a regular.  Does he serve espresso too or just regular-run of the mill-traditional coffee?

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

ClockworkShadow

Josi, thanks for unintentionally reminding me to add my Coffee/Food preferences to my Likes segment!

[Edit]

BP: Should I make up NPC sheets for her parents and the coroner?  Also, I've made both Kevon and Connor "Playable" but NPC until/unless claimed for play by someone else (and if out-of-town characters are allowed to be made, later on)... so I could draw up a very basic sheet for them, too, if you wish.

A/A

o_O

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: ClockworkShadow on June 19, 2014, 08:00:04 AM
Josi, thanks for unintentionally reminding me to add my Coffee/Food preferences to my Likes segment!

[Edit]

BP: Should I make up NPC sheets for her parents and the coroner?  Also, I've made both Kevon and Connor "Playable" but NPC until/unless claimed for play by someone else (and if out-of-town characters are allowed to be made, later on)... so I could draw up a very basic sheet for them, too, if you wish.

No, no. I trust my players to be reasonable when bringing an NPC in to play, so I don't need full fledged sheets (which reminds me, I need to add a note that other than key NPCs like the Sheriff and Mayor, no NPCs should get their own posts, only show up in pc posts...

ClockworkShadow

<unabashedly lets out a dramatic, "Phew!">

That answers a lot of questions, even ones I hadn't thought of how to phrase yet.  Also, wasn't sure if you considered the local coroner to be a "major NPC" - which helps me with my mental organization.

[Edit]

Also found a major oversighted error that had slipped entirely under my nose for way too long!  Fixed Pepper's age-difference to me in the History.

A/A

o_O