Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Every time I go somewhere, you wind up in her arms again, so clearly that's who you want to be with, so I'll make it even easier for you by leaving permanently.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Brian Boru

Well, if that's what you want, no one's stopping you...but ask yourself this question as you go..."Will my life be better without him?  Really?"  Cuz I know no one can do what I can do to you ;D

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

And what exactly is that?  Never be here?  Never talk to me?  Never touch me anymore?  You abandoned me, so what else can I do? -slams the door behind her-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Jade

I always laugh at your jokes. You always laugh at your jokes. But you never laugh at mine. You'd laugh AT me but not at my jokes!

I just can't take it anymore! You're outta here.

Endorphin

I'm sorry Jade. I just can't do this anymore. I can't deal with this plastic sheet fetish you have!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Harley Quinn

You promise forever and never deliver, and I just can't wait around anymore.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Endorphin

Who is that other man you are always dancing with? I just don't think I can live with that!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Harley Quinn

I have no idea what you're talking about, but you see, there's another thing.  You're always accusing me of something and yet you're the one walking around with your pants undone!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Batsose

You won't forgive me even though I am willing to do anything to make it up to you!
“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs

Amelita

You won't look at me! I mean, here I am, posing like a pro and strutting my stuff to catch your eye, and you won't even glance! I deserve attention, mister. We're done!

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Brian Boru

You keep strutting your stuff for everyone else, but all I get is the leftovers.  Later, missy.

A/As updated 2/20/11

Amelita

...says the guy with another woman's hands in his pants... buhbye!

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Brian Boru

You're just jealous. Wait, uh...that's what she said!

A/As updated 2/20/11

Amelita

I don't get it. Am I supposed to like being kissed under a waterfall? have you ever actually tried that? So inconsiderate... we're done.

Brian Boru

Well, EXCUUUUUUUUSE ME for trying to bring a little bit of romance back into our entanglement.  C ya!

A/As updated 2/20/11

Amelita

(I got nothing, I just wanted to say LMFAO!)

TheLegionary

your boobs are so huge that I ejaculate just after seeing you in this position. I think this is not a workable relation.

Brian Boru

Quote from: Amelia on July 30, 2010, 08:06:09 PM
(I got nothing, I just wanted to say LMFAO!)

Thanks, I was going for the laugh - see, we don't need no stinking emoticons!

Now back to our regularly scheduled thread...

A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

There you are, with her again.  That's it, pal.
Ons/Offs - Absences

MasterMischief

Joker this!  Joker that!  How do you expect anyone to live up to that?

I dyed my hair green for you!  We're done!

Brian Boru

Llama this, llama that...go find your mama, llama.

A/As updated 2/20/11

lenka

"Your all talk buddy....never showing any real action....I'm leaving you for the Llama"

Brian Boru

A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

Quote from: MasterMischief on July 30, 2010, 11:21:45 PM
I dyed my hair green for you!

(lol)

After all this time, after I've tried so hard to be what you wanted me to be, I realized that you never really cared, anyway.  I'm through.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Amelita

you keep running away before I get my hands on you! I can't spend my life playing tag. We're done, sugar.