A little bit of foot love (All genders welcomed)

Started by Esokos, October 06, 2019, 09:30:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esokos

Hi there and thank you for taking the time to read my thread, this is a short thread as it is a wide scale search. I am looking for a game based around foot play or to have it featured heavily upon. This is a huge fetish and I would love to play this out in almost any manner. I say it is a broadscale search as I'm generally happy to play this out in almost any genre and with any kink level from basic vanilla sex through to extreme BDSM.

When it comes to pairings I'm pretty open to playing just about anything and enjoy playing out both sides of the role as either worshipper or worshippee. I am happy to play out the pairings below and take up the roles that are listed first in a pairing and could probably be talked into playing the other role if desired.

Mxm
Mxf
Tg x m
M x tg

Feel free to drop me a message if anything here catches your eye. This is a work in progress and I will be adding more in days to come, adding things like plots and characters but as stated feel free to message me with any ideas you have or if you like the idea of this and we can brain storm something together. I hope to hear from you and thanks for taking the time to read.

I'm looking to play out a scenario between a foot fetish store owner who runs a shoe shop x visitor or a beautician x client scenario. I'm open to either roles and am open to all idea the plot will be added to soon.

Or a king or queen who has their own personal fuck toy that happens to be used as a foot slut more often than not when not being used sexually. This is another idea that will be added to and expanded soon.

Esokos

Esokos

Intrest Bump. Open to all ideas and story types. New plots will be up soon :P

Esokos

Interest bump

I'm looking to play out a scenario between a foot fetish store owner who runs a shoe shop x visitor or a beautician x client scenario. I'm open to either roles and am open to all idea the plot will be added to soon.

Or a king or queen who has their own personal fuck toy that happens to be used as a foot slut more often than not when not being used sexually. This is another idea that will be added to and expanded soon.

Esokos