Above The Rim [M for F]

Started by Legendary, March 02, 2013, 09:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legendary

This one is probably going to only appeal to a very select few, but I'm looking to explore the relationship between a female high school basketball star and her male coach.

The idea is that the girl is a transfer from out of state and immediately, her and the coach hit it off. It's nothing that resembles a romantic relationship initially. Instead, the buildup comes more naturally. She stays late after practice to perfect her free throws, she's the team leader and all that good stuff.

The coach I'm thinking is anywhere from his early 30s to his late 40s. He doesn't have to be married, but I want him to at least have a girlfriend to add a forbidden element and a little more drama. NPC's can also be incorporated for conversations between the coach and his assistants, the star player and her teammates/friends, etc.

I don't want to plan anything out too much. I'd prefer to collaborate with a partner. If anyone has a fairly good grasp on basketball terminology and things like that and wants to give it a shot, please PM and we can discuss things further.