4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Caxi76

"Que ideia a de que no Carnaval as pessoas se mascaram. No Carnaval desmascaram-se."

"Who came up with that idea, that on Carnival people mask themselves. On Carnival, they unmask."

Morloki

Anesa

Caxi76

"Que ideia a de que no Carnaval as pessoas se mascaram. No Carnaval desmascaram-se."

"Who came up with that idea, that on Carnival people mask themselves. On Carnival, they unmask."

Morloki

suck on my SaltyChocolateBalls

Anesa

There's hair on them..    *frowns*

Caxi76

Anesa

...or maybe weed whacker!  >_>

Caxi76

Anesa

So, you're a sadist?  ::)

Caxi76

Anesa

Oh...that's a bummer.  :(

Morloki

Garou

Caxi76

Anesa

You a quick learner?  ;)

Caxi76

Anesa

I bet you are.  :-)  (Anyway, I gotsta get to bed!  Night night, Caxi!) :-*

Caxi76

Garou

Caxi76

Whoops!  Sorry, wrong room.

LunarSage

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Flaming

Nachtmahr

~Await the Dawn With Her Kiss of Redemption, My Firebird!~
~You Were the Queen of the Souls of Man Before There Was the Word~